Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Southwest Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   heather down! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6498)

PhiSig1071 03-16-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 181169)
Then it's a new game called FIND THE EYE!! :lol:

Heather, you're in New Braunfels... right?? I should just come and get you when we're down there. H2R is a big ass living room with a track in the back yard - no stairs unless you want to go to the observation deck. So, you very easily could just lounge on the couch all day.

I also have a Mule [think small work truck, larger than a 4-wheeler, smaller than a truck] that you could putter around on.

That's a hell of an offer! I've seen some pictures of the facility, it looks amazing, I can;t wait to see it someday. Where is the track located? I might be heading to texas in the next year or two.

HurricaneHeather 03-16-2009 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 181169)
Then it's a new game called FIND THE EYE!! :lol:

Heather, you're in New Braunfels... right?? I should just come and get you when we're down there. H2R is a big ass living room with a track in the back yard - no stairs unless you want to go to the observation deck. So, you very easily could just lounge on the couch all day.

I also have a Mule [think small work truck, larger than a 4-wheeler, smaller than a truck] that you could putter around on.

Yeah anytime you want to come kidnap me, I am more than willing to be a captive! I am going to try and get back home this weekend though.

Chris S 03-17-2009 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 (Post 181182)
That's a hell of an offer! I've seen some pictures of the facility, it looks amazing, I can;t wait to see it someday. Where is the track located? I might be heading to texas in the next year or two.

Harris Hill Info

rogue 03-18-2009 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 181214)
Yeah anytime you want to come kidnap me, I am more than willing to be a captive! I am going to try and get back home this weekend though.

Did ya go yet or plan on going?

How are you feeling?

:D :D

HurricaneHeather 03-21-2009 06:40 PM

I am home home now. :D

My cats haven't let me out of their sight since I got home. Just figures that I have the two co-dependent cats on the planet :lol: I can even tolerate the big one jumping on my lap unexpectedly. It's scary, but it really doesn't hurt that bad.

The stairs take me a while and I am worn out when I get to the top, but I can at least manuever them with relative ease.

My roommate has taken over the reigns of taking care of me from y folks and so far is doing great. :D She is at the grocery store now buying me stuff and plans to make a pizza tonight!

My major gripe is not being able to take a real shower or being able to drive :( I have metal staples in my leg, so until those come out, it's a sponge bath. Since it's my left leg that is broken, and all the vehicles my family owns are standard transmissions I can't drive myself anywhere because I can't operate a clutch. UGH!

And holy mother of paperwork that I have to do for my disabilty and FMLA from work. :eek:

Any Austinites that want to come visit me this week, I am all for it. I live in North Austin off Wells Branch.

f4girl 03-21-2009 07:32 PM

Heather, just read about what happened to you and I'm soooo sorry to hear about it! I hope your recovery is going well, and it sounds as though you're in great spirits -- that's a good thing!
Hang in there and keep us Femmes that don't venture out of that area up-to-date, okay?

HurricaneHeather 03-21-2009 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f4girl (Post 183587)
Heather, just read about what happened to you and I'm soooo sorry to hear about it! I hope your recovery is going well, and it sounds as though you're in great spirits -- that's a good thing!
Hang in there and keep us Femmes that don't venture out of that area up-to-date, okay?

You know, I had forgotten that Femmes hadn't been told about all of this!

Thanks for the well wishes! :D

headed to Femmes to post up an update

Adeptus_Minor 03-21-2009 09:22 PM

So should we now have the thread titled "Heather up!" ?

MissHell 03-23-2009 02:29 PM

Heather - I totally missed this thread, glad you are on the mend!

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 180339)
Did you get your hair washed by a pro yet?? If not, I need to come down - kidnap you and take you to a salon....

Now that's a good friend! :)