Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Attn: Rally Goers!! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=7921)

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 09:53 AM

"it's ok... she's a half sized human as well... over"

Amber Lamps 05-06-2009 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 209419)
"try not to step on her at the rally...over"

"you are still gay-ay-ay, over"

We got some two way radios with headsets from wally world. We have no idea if they will work or not. If they don't, return city.

"I'll be a dry faggot, over"

Besides, between the three of you I didn't see even one titty so.....:whistle:

Seriously, my dog is at the "babysitter's", my bag is packed, my raingear is on the couch and I've been up since about 7 am watching it rain....

Trip 05-06-2009 09:55 AM

"think we can talk the midgets into wrestling, I have always wanted to watch a midget fight...over"

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 209438)
"think we can talk the midgets into wrestling, I have always wanted to watch a midget fight...over"

"That is... the ... best idea ever... over"

the chi 05-06-2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogue (Post 209432)
Wow. :lol:

I hope the two of you don't sound like a bad B-rated remake of Wierd Science at the rally. :lol:

Hunny, you have NO IDEA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 209438)

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 209440)
"That is... the ... best idea ever... over"

Dont make me hurt you, seriously, I will push you off a cliff somewhere, as clumsy as I am, everyone will think it was an accident...bwahahahahaha...

Quick281 05-06-2009 10:02 AM

--. .- -.-- / -- . -. / --- -. / -- --- - --- .-. -.-. -.-- -.-. .-.. . ... --..-- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / -... . / .- .-- .- .-. . / - .... .- - / - .... . / . -. - .. .-. . / --. .- .-.. .- -..- -.-- / .. ... / .-. . -.-. . .. ...- .. -. --. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -- . ... ... .- --. . ... .-.-.- / - .... .- - / - .. --. --. . .-. / -.. ..- -.. . / .. ... / --. .- -.-- .-.-.- / --- ...- . .-. .-.-.-

Amber Lamps 05-06-2009 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 209431)
Cause you suck. NtS probably bailed on us too. Hell, I would of never made these reservations at Fontana Village if it was just me and Ebbs. We would of took another route. Now we are stuck with them cause they have a craptastic cancellation policy.

I pm'd you but just in case, can you change the cabin's date to Sun/Mon when we're all staying at the Gap. At least, I think we still are...:idk:

Trip 05-06-2009 10:04 AM

"alright, we got one of the midgets angry...now we just need a good distraction to get it to go after the other...over"

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 209443)
Hunny, you have NO IDEA.

Dont make me hurt you, seriously, I will push you off a cliff somewhere, as clumsy as I am, everyone will think it was an accident...bwahahahahaha...

please... I don't fall down when someone pushes on my ankles

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quick281 (Post 209444)
--. .- -.-- / -- . -. / --- -. / -- --- - --- .-. -.-. -.-- -.-. .-.. . ... --..-- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / -... . / .- .-- .- .-. . / - .... .- - / - .... . / . -. - .. .-. . / --. .- .-.. .- -..- -.-- / .. ... / .-. . -.-. . .. ...- .. -. --. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -- . ... ... .- --. . ... .-.-.- / - .... .- - / - .. --. --. . .-. / -.. ..- -.. . / .. ... / --. .- -.-- .-.-.- / --- ...- . .-. .-.-.-

"we don't use Morse code... hard to do on a motorcycle... over"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 209446)
"alright, we got one of the midgets angry...now we just need a good distraction to get it to go after the other...over"

"ok... I'll get the burlap bag... you hold the chocolate over their heads... over"