Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Iphone 4 (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=15337)

Kaneman 06-28-2010 10:25 AM

Beer Boner!!

Oh yea, fuck the iPhone too.

LeeNetworX 06-28-2010 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 387483)
for the record, you brought driving into this....

Not I.

Kaneman 06-28-2010 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 387486)
I came to this thread to point out that I used Trip's advice....and brow beat Verizon into letting me upgrade my phone prior to my upgrade date...I have a Droid X on the way. It looks sweet as hell.

Now for the drunk/distracted driving portion of this thread....I'm with Trip too. People who drive when they have been drinking can all die screaming.

Oh...Apple STILL sucks....you're holding it wrong...what a bunch of arrogant pricks.

Sweeeeeet. I can't wait to start reading user reviews on the X, I might get that and give my wife the Incredible once I bring her over from ATT...

Amber Lamps 06-28-2010 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 387472)
I've never had a single or multiple drinks and drove and wish death upon those that do. Real talk.

total agreement. real talk. I wish death upon you and everyone in the car stupid enough to let you drive.

Kaneman 06-28-2010 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 387483)
for the record, you brought driving into this....i completely agree that people shouldn't drove under all of the conditions that you describe and door the most part I don't. by the way put smoking on that list, they're have been many accidents attributed to smoking.

"for the most part" It only takes once to murder an innocent child.

Trip 06-28-2010 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 387486)
I came to this thread to point out that I used Trip's advice....and brow beat Verizon into letting me upgrade my phone prior to my upgrade date...I have a Droid X on the way. It looks sweet as hell.

HA HA, nice. I love how Verizon just gives up. They find out it's more cost effective to just let you get a new phone instead of getting calls every day from you complaining how shitty your phone is.

KSGregman 06-28-2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 387490)
Sweeeeeet. I can't wait to start reading user reviews on the X, I might get that and give my wife the Incredible once I bring her over from ATT...

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2365630,00.asp

I was looking at the Incredible....but decided to wait just a bit longer and get the Droid X....what an awesome device. I can't WAIT to be rid of this damn Blackberry.

Amber Lamps 06-28-2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 387492)
"for the most part" It only takes once to murder an innocent child.

for the most part includes listening to the radio, talking to passengers, being tired, less than perfect mental state,etc. not drinking. not on drugs. not dealing with screaming brats, not texting,etc.

KSGregman 06-28-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 387493)
HA HA, nice. I love how Verizon just gives up. They find out it's more cost effective to just let you get a new phone instead of getting calls every day from you complaining how shitty your phone is.

The store manager told me that they were given an "unofficial directive" to move people off the Blackberry Storm quietly and quickly....so they don't waste time in store and on customer support lines dealing with angry customers. :lmao:

Kaneman 06-28-2010 10:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I was amazed by Verizon's customer service compared to what I was used to with ATT.

Verizon fucked my first bill up, so I called them up. Now, keep in mind, I have screen shots on my iPhone of me trying to get issues resolved with ATT for over 2 hours. But when I called Verizon I pressed one button, got a real live American CSR, and he solved my issue without ever transferring me. Att and Verizon customer service can't even be compared.

Fuck you Att.