Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   News Desk (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Arizona bill would deny citizenship to children of illegal immigrants (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=15210)

goof2 06-21-2010 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 385431)
:lol:
You are trying to say that border controls are discriminatory are you?
I think we just need to shake hands on this and agree to disagree on what we agree we are disagreeing on.

No, that isn't even close to what I am saying. You stated "policies in place = discrimination". We have been enacting tougher border policy over the last decade (though still pretty ineffective overall).

Either way, I agree with agreeing to disagree on our disagreements, agree?

101lifts2 06-21-2010 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 385255)
That can be partially due to our media shaped culture (the white doll).

As for the quantity, would you prefer us returning to a "country of origin" quota system vs the country agnostic type system we have now?

We need to let in the people who are going to do the U.S. the most good. It's that simple. A doctor regardless of color or religon should be in line before someone who has no education being only a drain on the system. This is why Europeans fly in here easily while Hispanics are last on the list. Call if what you wish...but I call it smart.

pauldun170 06-21-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 385594)
We need to let in the people who are going to do the U.S. the most good. It's that simple. A doctor regardless of color or religon should be in line before someone who has no education being only a drain on the system. This is why Europeans fly in here easily while Hispanics are last on the list. Call if what you wish...but I call it smart.

You mean H-1B visas?

101lifts2 06-21-2010 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 385411)
Policies in place = discrimination
People WANTING policies in place = hoopla...not discrimination

Some people want welfare mothers sterilized. That doesn't mean Welfare mothers are being discriminated against.

How is a policy to control the border discrimination regardless of who we keep out? Just because it's Mexicans? I mean WTF. If we bordered with China and Chinese were flooding in would that be discrimination as well?

It's amazing how the people who complain about discrimination are on the same side of the problem of why people discriminate.

pauldun170 06-22-2010 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 385598)
How is a policy to control the border discrimination regardless of who we keep out? Just because it's Mexicans? I mean WTF. If we bordered with China and Chinese were flooding in would that be discrimination as well?

It's amazing how the people who complain about discrimination are on the same side of the problem of why people discriminate.

Just so we are clear.
I'm not saying that any (current )policies in place discriminate. I was clarifying something for goof.

101lifts2 06-22-2010 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 385608)
Just so we are clear.
I'm not saying that any (current )policies in place discriminate. I was clarifying something for goof.

Just remember...Goof loves you. :lol

goof2 06-23-2010 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 385918)
Just remember...Goof loves you. :lol

Whoa, I agreed to disagree. Lets not get carried away here sparky.:skep::lol: