Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   You see a beautiful car parked away from all the other vehicles.. (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=18063)

pauldun170 01-26-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 445249)
I put carts in the little island so they don't roll towards someone's car, but why should I walk them all the way back to the store? Stores have employees who do that. And they're hourly, not salaried, so what do they care?

I really do it so I can stroke a superiority complex over people who don't return the carts.

Amber Lamps 01-26-2011 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 445182)
The only issue is everyone. People do shitty things even when they fall into your so called "good category" and the bad eggs can do very nice things as well. The world isn't defined by your simplistic view of the matter.

Uh no, "what kind of person you are" does not factor in to my view. If Mother Theresa did what you guys are describing, for that moment, she would be a bitch. What she does for the rest of her life will never erase that moment. I "judge" on a case by case basis. :lol: Today you rescue a puppy= nice guy, tomorrow you rape and murder three teenage girls=piece of crap, yesterday doesn't matter.:wink:

Amber Lamps 01-26-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 445266)
Low self esteem? From the 50 year old man who lives like a teenager, always shows pictures of his new toys and upgrades on the internet, always posting half nude pics of his gf. The guy who got ragged on for over a year because he turned every thread on TWF into a story about him.. I could go on. I wouldn't be the one to cast the first stone if I lived in such a shiny glass domicile.

Edited to remove a touch of douchiness.

Um no, I have WAY TOO MUCH esteem!:lol: In fact, I'm so great that I think that everyone should share in my uber-greatness.:wink: It's funny but I have posted my bike related stuff on this site and I know that a bunch of people, especially CF people, found this deplorable...:idk: What ya' gonna do?:wink:

BTW I'm curious, Dave was the one that made the initial comment about your penis AND he posts pics of his stuff AND he has a younger GF than I do that has several "half naked pics on this forum... Why no hatred for him?:lol

Homeslice 01-26-2011 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 445311)
Im lazy, but not that lazy.

It's only lazy if it hurts someone/something. It doesn't --- It gives the workers more work to do, thus they earn more money. And personally if I worked at a grocery store I would rather go out and herd carts than work the register dealing with stupid people.

tommymac 01-26-2011 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 445316)
I really do it so I can stroke a superiority complex over people who don't return the carts.

You live on LI so thats not much of a reach with all the suburban soccer moms and the sense of entitlement here ;)

Tmall 01-26-2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 445335)
Um no, I have WAY TOO MUCH esteem!:lol: In fact, I'm so great that I think that everyone should share in my uber-greatness.:wink: It's funny but I have posted my bike related stuff on this site and I know that a bunch of people, especially CF people, found this deplorable...:idk: What ya' gonna do?:wink:

BTW I'm curious, Dave was the one that made the initial comment about your penis AND he posts pics of his stuff AND he has a younger GF than I do that has several "half naked pics on this forum... Why no hatred for him?:lol

Dave is no fun to argue with.

Dave 01-26-2011 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 445363)

Damn straight

Amber Lamps 01-26-2011 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 445363)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR6KjNmN2BA

pauldun170 01-26-2011 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 445357)
You live on LI so thats not much of a reach with all the suburban soccer moms and the sense of entitlement here ;)

:lol:

101lifts2 01-26-2011 09:05 PM

First off....why would some of you care where people park their cars? So you can sit back and judge thinking you're God's gift to the earth?

How about people park their cars in the back so people won't ding the doors or carts won't hit the paint.