Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Attn: Rally Goers!! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=7921)

cuttle 05-06-2009 10:57 AM

FYI - keep watching the weather: we have a Tornado warning (not watch) in the greater Asheville area...

Trip 05-06-2009 10:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
"I wonder if we can attach pics through our radio...over"

tommymac 05-06-2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 209521)
"I wonder if we can attach pics through our radio...over"

thats the part were concerned with too. Not sure which way its going to go when it hits the coast and will it go up the east coast, if so were screwed.

Tom

Trip 05-06-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 209522)
thats the part were concerned with too. Not sure which way its going to go when it hits the coast and will it go up the east coast, if so were screwed.

Tom

it actually looks like its starting to funnel right northeast right through knoxville, FUCK!

tommymac 05-06-2009 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 209523)
it actually looks like its starting to funnel right northeast right through knoxville, FUCK!

So you guys are in the middle of it:panic: I was hoping it went due east that way we could hed down and not hit much of it. But with it tracking north east it may cover our whole route down, if it does that we may leave a few hrs later after it passes. Monsoons at 3am are not fun to ride in.

Tom

the chi 05-06-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 209465)
I will give you the one in my helmet when you head home with ebbs.

awww, you are so awesome sometimes. But I wont tell, promise!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 209473)
"I want to shoot andrea in the face again. That was awesome...over"

Oh dear, dare I ask? Please tell me it was a nerf dart or something...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 209478)
I coulda swore Tiggers profile said SC, NC... my bad Tigger. You're only half a wuss now :lol: He's gonna kick my ass tomorrow night

This morning was freakin NASTY rain storms rolling through but the forcast says it's getting better tomorrow, still clear for Sun and Mon for us going to the GAP :D

Rae, are you going up through ATL and up GA 400?

I'll PM ya, was thinking bout maybe catching up with Amorok and Rogue, depending on when and where they are going through...

Ducati Diva 05-06-2009 11:35 AM

Storms here are pretty severe. Seems like we are through the wrost of it but now are having some streams comming out of thier banks and into roadways. Gravel, mud, and debri all over the roads. Be careful comming this way!!

Quick281 05-06-2009 11:35 AM

Rae, I suppose this really only applies to you and maybe one or two other people. Just in case anyone goes down in or near Atlanta, my Gix is in the area and I would be more than happy to let people take parts off of it to finish their trip home.

Hopefully it doesn't come up, but I thought I would throw that out there.

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quick281 (Post 209541)
Rae, I suppose this really only applies to you and maybe one or two other people. Just in case anyone goes down in or near Atlanta, my Gix is in the area and I would be more than happy to let people take parts off of it to finish their trip home.

or we could just ride yours... and if we go down... we can ride ours home! FTW! :lol:

the chi 05-06-2009 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quick281 (Post 209541)

Hopefully it doesnt come to that, but just to make the offer is incredibly awesome of you! Thanks!! Pm me your real name and number if ya dont mind!