Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Manufacturer War (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   ninja 250 (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=14155)

Porkchop 04-07-2010 07:19 PM

This is my backup plan....

Im a fat ass, but id rock it.... :rockwoot:

Gas Man 04-08-2010 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 358990)
This thing is an angry scooter :lol:

:lol: Luv it! That's awesome!!

14K redline. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!

Amber Lamps 04-08-2010 09:06 PM

Yeah...um, it's a great beginner's bike and okay in the tight stuff but day to day...no thanks! Absolutely perfect for your daughter though!:pebbs:

HurricaneHeather 04-08-2010 09:50 PM

I'd buy another. :lol:

I dunno. I've been on rides with liter bikes, and while I'm not saying they didn't leave me behind at times, I can tell you that they never lost me. I think a smaller bike can make you a better rider. I also think if *I* had a liter bike, I'd likely be dead by now. I'm too much of a fucking gearhead, and I usually wring my toys out for all they're worth. Frankly, most sport bikes are so beyond what is needed or even usable on the street (without fear of arrest), that it's just overkill. So I wring it out 98% of the time. It's like driving a VW bug...no one knows you're spanking the fucking bajesus out of it, white knuckling the damn thing, and having a total blast. Something bigger would probably just be a waste, or worse, a temptation.

It does 110, 115 if you lay on the tank, and it gets there reasonably quickly. That'll do.

Still, if anyone wants to gift me a 916 Duc, I think I'd probably ride it instead.

:lol:

azoomm 04-09-2010 08:43 AM

Well said.

Amber Lamps 04-09-2010 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 359727)
Well said.

sour grapes...:lol:

Seriously for a starter bike it can't be beat but if you are trying to say that you can hang with litre bikes on average roads... Well I'm going to call b.s. The only reason you aren't left for dead its that they choose not to leave you.:lol: That's like saying that your Prius can hang with Vettes because you do it on the freeway every morning on the way to work.

Again the baby ninja is a great starter bike but that's it.

azoomm 04-09-2010 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 359754)
sour grapes...:lol:

Seriously for a starter bike it can't be beat but if you are trying to say that you can hang with litre bikes on average roads... Well I'm going to call b.s. The only reason you aren't left for dead its that they choose not to leave you.:lol: That's like saying that your Prius can hang with Vettes because you do it on the freeway every morning on the way to work.

Again the baby ninja is a great starter bike but that's it.

Awwwwww, you're so cute when you're defending your position...

Amber Lamps 04-09-2010 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 359759)
Awwwwww, you're so cute when you're defending your position...

You're just cure period. Would you like to fly over here and hang out? Seriously we did just get rid of one so I do know what I'm talking about. Anyway I'm glad for your daughter it's the absolutely perfect bike for a teenage girl or teenage girl- like men...:lol: