Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   News Desk (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Sometimes karma is a real bitch... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=15640)

tommymac 07-20-2010 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildchild (Post 394524)
sounds like the guy was an all around real winner. car was trying to park where he and his friend were standing. instead of moving he wants to fight with the driver. he lost.
i would hope it was unrelated to his previous bit of notoriety. it gives the Karma thing a little more weight.
of course the fact that he seems to have a history of acting like an ass, may have played into his death as well. sooner or later someone will take you down a few notches, sometimes all the way to zero.

Seems the latest on this is it was all over a parking spot, they had a fist fight, he was winning so the other guy shot him.

wildchild 07-20-2010 01:13 PM

fights over parking spots happen every year in Chicago in the winter. people shovel out their spot then go to grocery store only to return and find their neighbor parked in th nicely shoveled spot. a snow covered spot is all that's left for them. LOL

tommymac 07-20-2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildchild (Post 394664)
fights over parking spots happen every year in Chicago in the winter. people shovel out their spot then go to grocery store only to return and find their neighbor parked in th nicely shoveled spot. a snow covered spot is all that's left for them. LOL

New york city and esp manhattan is the owrst, parking is hard to come by so you fight for a spot when you have to.

Mudpuppy 07-20-2010 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 394665)
New york city and esp manhattan is the worst

you can stop there and i fixt it for you

tommymac 07-20-2010 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mudpuppy (Post 394692)
you can stop there and i fixt it for you

Thanx, I believe my typing is worse than my handwriting if thats possible LOL

Particle Man 07-20-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildchild (Post 394664)

that's when the snowblower comes out and all the remaining snow is placed in a large pile on said-neighbor's car.

Followed by a bucket of water.

Apoc 07-20-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 394276)
Karma is bullshit. Far too many assholes live awesome lives and die peaceful deaths.

Still, pretty cool story in this case.

This...

Mudpuppy 07-20-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 394741)
This...

Yeah I guess Syndey Crosby is proof of that theory.. total dickwad piece of shit but he lives a charmed life..

Apoc 07-20-2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mudpuppy (Post 394753)
Yeah I guess Syndey Crosby is proof of that theory.. total dickwad piece of shit but he lives a charmed life..

Sydney Crosby does a ton for chldrens charities in eastern canada. Hard to call him a dickwad piece of shit...

Jealous that maybe he stole a cup from detroit, and a gold medal from USA?

Smittie61984 07-20-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 394166)
I don't get it...a trained first responder, an EMT..with a partner...walks off and leaves this woman (and her unborn child) to die on the floor of a bakery...after telling others to call 911?! WTF?!

He winds up shot in the face and killed....karma swung around and clocked him HARD.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/19...est=latestnews

I'm in an EMT-I class and we talked about this the first day (not the shooting). Apparently the guy was a dispatcher (not a practicing EMT). Also he could have been an EMT-B and limited to Basic Life Support and not Advanced Life Support. I think taking care of seizures is something only a paramedic (not EMT-B or I) can do in most states.

He's probably a sorry ass union worker who only took EMT just to get hired/payraise but I don't think he deserved to get shot in the face because it was probably the "smarter" decision to do nothing but call 911 when a woman had a seizure.