Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Track (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Trackday Mishap.. (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=1631)

azoomm 06-03-2008 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 48038)
Sorry to hear that man. Have fun with the new track slut.

BTW: Sue R&G for it.

Bummer. Sliding sucks for sure.

Most of it appears superficial, scratches or not. If it's going to live life as a track whore, scratches are just that... scratches. The linkage would be the only thing I could worry about, but I haven't seen it in person. ;)

How are YOU? You say sore, have you gone in, or at least made an appointment to get checked out? Ankles are funny things that could be all sorts of hurt and take forever to heal if you don't take care of it right away.

So, you blame a company because you took the gamble to track a bike that wasn't prepared to take a hit, and lost the bet? Strange. It was your decision, regardless of what shipping errors occurred. I'm not saying you should give them a hug, but to blame them for your bikes injuries are a bit far reaching imho.

jalaan1 06-03-2008 09:29 PM

awwww damnnnn Dubbs.
sorry to hear it man.

:sorry:

Trip 06-03-2008 09:33 PM

It's part of the game, glad you are alright.

The bowl must be a curse, rumor mill hears another TWFixer didn't fare so well in it thanks to someone else's mistake.

marko138 06-03-2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 48060)

Most of it appears superficial, scratches or not. If it's going to live life as a track whore, scratches are just that... scratches. The linkage would be the only thing I could worry about, but I haven't seen it in person. ;)

How are YOU? You say sore, have you gone in, or at least made an appointment to get checked out? Ankles are funny things that could be all sorts of hurt and take forever to heal if you don't take care of it right away.

So, you blame a company because you took the gamble to track a bike that wasn't prepared to take a hit, and lost the bet? Strange. It was your decision, regardless of what shipping errors occurred. I'm not saying you should give them a hug, but to blame them for your bikes injuries are a bit far reaching imho.

Finally someone speaking reasonably.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 48070)
It's part of the game, glad you are alright.

The bowl must be a curse, rumor mill hears another TWFixer didn't fare so well in it thanks to someone else's mistake.

Well there's only 1 other TWF'er there that I know of.

Trip 06-03-2008 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 48071)
Well there's only 1 other TWF'er there that I know of.

Yep, I will let him tell the story. He is fine, bike isn't.

marko138 06-03-2008 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 48078)

Gay.

Mr Lefty 06-03-2008 09:45 PM

was it wet? looking outside of the garage looks wet out

dubbs 06-03-2008 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 48086)
was it wet? looking outside of the garage looks wet out

No.... It wasn't..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 48078)

damn.. no way..

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 48060)

They weren't shipping errors, they were complete fuck ups and I am NOT blaming them for what happened to my bike necessarily, but I wish they would have got their shit together the first time. My two track days april 28th and 29th.. I was pissed about not having them for. They took TWO weeks to decide that they had indeed sent me the wrong shit after receiving and sending out 2 other wrong units.

I'm sorry but your post makes me really fucking pissed off.

t-homo 06-03-2008 11:42 PM

I was being sarcastic about suing them, but I would be really pissed off about it.

dubbs 06-03-2008 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 48159)
I was being sarcastic about suing them, but I would be really pissed off about it.

I know that, I guess azoomm let that affect her interpretation of my post..