Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Sports Bar (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   its playoff time (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=18849)

TommyHotWheel 04-12-2011 02:17 AM

I think it would be kinda bullshit for Crosby to take so much time off, just to come back rested for the playoffs, but not against the rules...I hope my wings were playin possum, cuz it looks like ,the way they have been playing lately means early tee times.

tommymac 04-12-2011 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel (Post 463238)
I think it would be kinda bullshit for Crosby to take so much time off, just to come back rested for the playoffs, but not against the rules...I hope my wings were playin possum, cuz it looks like ,the way they have been playing lately means early tee times.

Sabres are in a similar situation with Derek Roy, hes been out since dec but if the sabres beat philly he could play in the second round.

As much as I hate crosby and the epenguins they did a phenominal job considering their 2 top players didnt play much at all this season

Porkchop 04-12-2011 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 463117)
Should be a decent series. We shit the bed late in the season...but as they say, they playoffs is a whole new ballgame.

Fuck the penguins and sid the crybaby kid

Mutherfuckingthis.... Fuck Sidbitch...

Sixxxxer 04-12-2011 12:10 PM

Watch out, Marko doesnt like the irrelevance of this.

I really dont know who is gonna make it to the Finals in the west...I'm gonna go on a limb and say the Canucks, they've been playing well all year. and yes there the One seed...but I dont see the blackhawks making it all the way back to the cup again.

tommymac 04-12-2011 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 463323)
Watch out, Marko doesnt like the irrelevance of this.

I really dont know who is gonna make it to the Finals in the west...I'm gonna go on a limb and say the Canucks, they've been playing well all year. and yes there the One seed...but I dont see the blackhawks making it all the way back to the cup again.

Vancouver has always done well in the regular season but hasnt done much in the playoffs. I havent followed the western teams much so its hard to say.

As far as the east I think its wide open. I dont think the rangers will get far esp with callahan out. TB vs pitt should be a good series, boston vs montreal will def be a war. And lastly if Miller is 100% and plays like he did in the olympics they can beat philly, although I think Pronger will shove his stick up the as sof his team mates to get them playing playoff hockey. And philly and buffalo have had some epic series over the years.

defector 04-12-2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel (Post 463238)
I hope my wings were playin possum, cuz it looks like ,the way they have been playing lately means early tee times.

I think you forgot they are playing my 'Yotes...

TommyHotWheel 04-12-2011 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 463376)
I think you forgot they are playing my 'Yotes...

Bryz scares me.

defector 04-13-2011 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel (Post 463492)
Bryz scares me.

He's got to play out of his mind (which he clearly is capable of), but more importantly, they need to put shots on Howard. I haven't seen a ton of Detroit games, but he seems to have a lot of rebounds.

TommyHotWheel 04-13-2011 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 463511)
He's got to play out of his mind (which he clearly is capable of), but more importantly, they need to put shots on Howard. I haven't seen a ton of Detroit games, but he seems to have a lot of rebounds.

He alternates between good rebound control and pads made of Flubber.

tommymac 04-14-2011 10:07 PM

Ryan mutherfucking Miller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!