Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Another dumbass... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=976)

JoJoYZF 04-08-2008 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lagerdrinker (Post 29707)
I have the same helmet but in black, maybe i should go and get a better one???
All in all cant be too bad, it saved his mullet.
I got a theory, his girl was riding and he was riding bitch and she pulled a wheelie and he fell off.:zowned:

The helmets fine provided you bought it cuz it fit you properly and not because it goes well with your outfit which Im sure is what that fuckstick did.

lagerdrinker 04-08-2008 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 29723)
although you called your own owned smiley...

thats the way i roll

NONE_too_SOFT 04-08-2008 10:05 PM

that is similarly the way i roll. awesome in a bottle.

PiZdETS 04-08-2008 11:26 PM

Guys like that are the reason cagers and cops seem surprised -almost disappointed when I stop at stop signs, keep the revs low and go under the limit in residential areas and fail to do wheelies, burnouts or flybys.

Why must the worst riders buy the best bikes? I fucking love my gsxr but haven't met another gsxr rider I could stand to have a conversation with. True story.
It's always "DUDE LOL I LIKE RUNNIN FROM COPS AND WHEELIES - WHERES YER WHEELIE BAR????"

t-homo 04-09-2008 02:38 AM

No, you avoid wheelies because your bike is 12 feet long and has two rear tires. Homo.

Quick281 04-09-2008 03:29 AM

Saw that vid a while ago before I ever joined the forums. Several things didn't add up. I believe in accidents but I think this was a sequence of mistakes from lack of gear to speeding on a unknown road and making up something as gay as a bird to explain for all of it.

Captain Morgan 04-09-2008 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quick281 (Post 29840)
Saw that vid a while ago before I ever joined the forums. Several things didn't add up. I believe in accidents but I think this was a sequence of mistakes from lack of gear to speeding on a unknown road and making up something as gay as a bird to explain for all of it.

You're probably right. Oh, there was an animal in the road, but it turned out to be a bird. It flew away so I can't prove it was there. :lol:

Mr Lefty 04-09-2008 07:00 AM

and I'm sorry but how fuck'n blind is the dude... he had to wait till it flew away to recognize it as a bird? besides... once it's flown I can see watch'n it for like a second or two but fuck how fast or how much tunnel vision or how LONG did he watch the bird for the fuck'n road to end and he not realize it?

god damn hippy... get a hair cut and go watch birds on a bench...

WARputer 04-09-2008 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 29850)

god damn hippy... get a hair cut and go watch birds on a bench...

:lmao: Say what you really feel Ebbs !

dReWpY 04-09-2008 02:38 PM

ouch, dumbass