Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kanye west is a fool (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=10445)

neebelung 09-16-2009 10:53 AM

:dvrofl: Oh Tigger, Tigger, Tigger..... :lol: bless your pea pickin lil heart.... :lol:

Amber Lamps 09-16-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 266428)
Oh jeez Tig, he was kidding... :lol: :lol: :lol:

and you don't have to use the "n" word to be a racist; it's in how you think about and act toward people of other races, and if you consider them to be on your same level, or if you somehow consider yourself superior to them.

And by suggesting that someone can only be a racist if they use the "n" word, you're suggesting that only black people are subjected to racism. What about spics, beaners, chinks, slant eyes, etc.....?

Oh I don't really care what you consider "racist", I said that I don't consider you to be racist when criticizing Obama until you use the "N" word. Last I knew Obama isn't Asian or Hispanic... I wasn't trying to define the word racist.:lol: I certainly wasn't trying to "define" anything other than what I consider to be "racist" when you are dealing with President Obama.:lol: Gee, I wonder where the nasty tags are coming from?:lol:

Homeslice 09-16-2009 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 266434)
:dthumb:

But just to clarify:Lee's post was also regarding Kanye's alleged intelligence; being a good producer isn't necessarily indicative of high intelligence. :shrug:

Maybe it's the type of intelligence you & I don't have, or else we'd be doing what he does. There's more than one kind of intelligence. :shrug:

Amber Lamps 09-16-2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 266456)
Maybe it's the type of intelligence you & I don't have, or else we'd be doing what he does. There's more than one kind of intelligence. :shrug:

Yea it's like calling the president stupid. For all his faults, you don't get where he is without some amount of talent and/or intelligence.:idk:

Amber Lamps 09-16-2009 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 266451)
:dvrofl: Oh Tigger, Tigger, Tigger..... :lol: bless your pea pickin lil heart.... :lol:

Well thank you and bless your vague, conclusion jumping and misinterpreting heart....:lol:

neebelung 09-16-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 266460)
Well thank you and bless your vague, conclusion jumping and misinterpreting heart....:lol:

I have yet to be vague, conclusion jumping nor misinterpreting. :lol: I've been all too clear with my opninions here. Now if you either don't agree with them, or just don't get it :shrug: well, I dunno what to tell ya then.... :lol: I'm merely amused at the fact that despite your admission that Kanye acted in a dickweedy manner, you're so quick to defend him at every turn. :shrug:

tommymac 09-16-2009 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 266473)
I have yet to be vague, conclusion jumping nor misinterpreting. :lol: I've been all too clear with my opninions here. Now if you either don't agree with them, or just don't get it :shrug: well, I dunno what to tell ya then.... :lol: I'm merely amused at the fact that despite your admission that Kanye acted in a dickweedy manner, you're so quick to defend him at every turn. :shrug:

Hes the president of the Kanye fan club :lol:

Tom

askmrjesus 09-16-2009 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 266476)
Hes the president of the Kanye fan club :lol:

Tom

Well if he's a President, he must be smart, right? :lol:

JC

Smittie61984 09-16-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 266227)
i just gained respect for Obama

If he said it while a smoke hung out the side of his mouth I'd elect him President of Awesome for life.

Someone was curious what would happen if he tried that with 50cent...
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/162.../50_cent.jhtml
Quote:

At that point, you can't replace it," 50 added. "Even an apology can't replace what it feels like for the very first time receiving that award. Now in her head, 'My first award was Kanye West.' And it's damaging. I wish he would come take one of my awards so I can black his eye in front of everybody."

Mr Lefty 09-16-2009 08:25 PM

I can't believe there's over 200 post in this thread...