Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Previous Polls (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   A "ladies only" section (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3206)

Ninjakel 11-10-2008 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 92719)
Sorry, didn't know Celexa was a hot commodity. Had I known I woulda gotten more and sold that shit on the street.

Aw damn. Now if you'd have said Z bars or other fun stuff, I'd have mugged you like a thug,yo

Corey 11-10-2008 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjakel (Post 92728)
Aw damn. Now if you'd have said Z bars or other fun stuff, I'd have mugged you like a thug,yo

Pussy shit. I mainline dihydrogen monoxide.

Amber Lamps 11-10-2008 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 92732)
Pussy shit. I mainline dihydrogen monoxide.

Whatever pussy motherfucker! I takes mine with sodium hexafluorosilicate!!! I puts that shit DOWN!!!

cuttle 11-10-2008 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 92687)
Well, seriously. I think Tigger got it. I think what we're looking for is this little strange place that we seemed to find with women that didn't get along with other women. It's like the anti-personals :lol:

ok let's see: I posted my opinion about Cycleangles in CA some time in August:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuttlefish
So, here's part two of my rant:
It's kind of nice to see how "politically correct" we treat each other here in Cycle Angels, but to be honest, sometimes we are a bit overbearing with our "oh you are so great" or "you go girl".

Granted, it's nice to have a safe haven form a mainly male dominated activity, and everybody needs encouragement at some time, but is it to much to ask to be honest at some times?

I know we lost members because they couldn't take criticism (bike or life related), but too bad - it's life. Suck it up, none of us are perfect.

rant over.

Nevertheless I enjoyed threads like about "panties on your SO", or the most "anoying habbit" - I guesss mostly because I knew my hubby is reading it and had to bite his tongue...

In case anybody is wondering: english is my 2nd language...

neebelung 11-10-2008 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuttle (Post 92747)
Nevertheless I enjoyed threads like about "panites on your SO", or the most "anoying habbit" -

:rofl: OMG I forgot about panties on your S.O. Holy shit...

Corey 11-10-2008 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 92746)
Whatever pussy motherfucker! I takes mine with sodium hexafluorosilicate!!! I puts that shit DOWN!!!

You're hard core. That shit will make you tarded and shit.

cuttle 11-10-2008 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 92687)
Kel, didn't you know?? I've met everyone... :lol:

You never met me, but apparently you spoke to my hubby on the phone.....

:backingout:

ssssht

cuttle 11-10-2008 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuttle (Post 92757)

ssssht

I mean shhhhhhhh

Amber Lamps 11-10-2008 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 92756)
You're hard core. That shit will make you tarded and shit.

I know...it's too late for me but there may be hope for you....get to rehab Corey before it's too late for you too!!!

Ninjakel 11-10-2008 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 92778)
I know...it's too late for me but there may be hope for you....get to rehab Corey before it's too late for you too!!!

Too late for him.