Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   $640 of red raging high performance asian anger... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=20354)

OneSickPsycho 10-13-2011 06:27 PM

So the handlebars were loose... tightened them down... a-ok... noticed a fork seal's prolly blown out... no biggie...

I'll tell you what, I'm sorta diggin this little bike thing... First bike I've ever owned that I could literally pick up the ass end and move it easier than jockeying it into a small space... I mean, I *can* do it with the Tiller, but fuck that...

Particle Man 10-13-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 494417)

And here's a picture of me riding it home...
http://iphonetoolbox.com/wp-content/...cus-bear-f.jpg

:lol:

And Ninja 250's are fun as fuck - you'll want one yourself after riding it around for a bit.

derf 10-13-2011 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 494487)
:lol:

And Ninja 250's are fun as fuck - you'll want one yourself after riding it around for a bit.

I like the 500 better, only because you can actually keep up in traffic without having your hands buzzed off

'73 H1 Triple 10-13-2011 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 494427)
Yeah, but the problem with that is that you lose the markings for what all the shit does... I mean, it doesn't take a 100k mile motorcycle veteran to figure them out, but for ONSSP just starting out I'd like everything to be as obvious as possible.

Paint it to make them look nice, then use model paint and a toothpick to fill in the letters.

Tsunami 10-13-2011 08:08 PM

What is that big white blob in the front of your garage?

Now pics of ONSSP on it!

Homeslice 10-13-2011 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dReWpY (Post 494436)

Fuck that.......those sprays just make it shine, they don't make it black again.

Turtle Wax Black Chrome, or Mother's Back-To-Black Trim Restorer, are way better.

Porkchop 10-13-2011 10:34 PM

The Derf bit and the bear had me dying. Everytime someone quotes that damn bear picture I laugh again. :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 494493)
Fuck that.......those sprays just make it shine, they don't make it black again.

Turtle Wax Black Chrome, or Mother's Back-To-Black Trim Restorer, are way better.

Man speaks the troof. I like Mother's stuff.

OneSickPsycho 10-14-2011 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 494490)
I like the 500 better, only because you can actually keep up in traffic without having your hands buzzed off

Absolutely... Riding it home made me wish I never sold my 500 Ninja.

Quote:

Originally Posted by '73 H1 Triple (Post 494491)
Paint it to make them look nice, then use model paint and a toothpick to fill in the letters.

Probably what I'm going to have to do, but that's going to be a PITA and I'm sure to fuck it up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 494492)
What is that big white blob in the front of your garage?

Now pics of ONSSP on it!

That's part of one of my many ongoing projects... it's part of ONSSP's Halloween costume, which will be done this weekend...

Once I get this thing sorted out, we'll certainly get some parking lot action going, w/ pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 494493)

Yeah, I hear that shit wears off and fades pretty quickly though... Prolly just going to have to paint it...

derf 10-14-2011 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 494525)
Absolutely... Riding it home made me wish I never sold my 500 Ninja.

Everytime I ride a super small bike I wish I never sold my 500 either

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 494525)
That's part of one of my many ongoing projects... it's part of ONSSP's Halloween costume, which will be done this weekend...

Is she dressing as a giant blob of cum?

OneSickPsycho 10-14-2011 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 494542)
Everytime I ride a super small bike I wish I never sold my 500 either

Is she dressing as a giant blob of cum?

Yep, I'm seriously considering looking for another one...

And yes, giant blob of cum sorta... lol