Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Fiddy Mania (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=290)

Trip 03-02-2008 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 5373)
And just think... in some states you could get it titled and registered as a moped!

In tennessee it's considered a motorized bicycle unless you tell them it's over 50cc.

Mr Lefty 03-02-2008 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 5373)
And just think... in some states you could get it titled and registered as a moped!

I like the silver headers... I think I'm going to do that to my bike... The Cherry Bomb color looks pretty good... I've saw a guy get the grey plastics off the City-X and put them on with the red wheels... it was MONEY.

yeah the red wheels look fuck'n bad ass to me. I'd even like to see them on yours... the all black

OneSickPsycho 03-02-2008 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 5375)
In tennessee it's considered a motorized bicycle unless you tell them it's over 50cc.

That makes it street legal correct?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 5376)
yeah the red wheels look fuck'n bad ass to me. I'd even like to see them on yours... the all black

I was actually thinking silver wheels for a hot second... I dig the black though...

Trip 03-02-2008 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 5377)
That makes it street legal correct?

Depends on the interpretation of the law, I don't try to test it because I am not exactly legal with 88cc. That's why my gap runs are made at night on it. That's not really fun though because it's hammer back til you get to the end. Tight parking lot races are a lot more fun.

OneSickPsycho 03-02-2008 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 5380)
Depends on the interpretation of the law, I don't try to test it because I am not exactly legal with 88cc. That's why my gap runs are made at night on it. That's not really fun though because it's hammer back til you get to the end. Tight parking lot races are a lot more fun.

Just how would they know if you had the big bore kit though?

Trip 03-02-2008 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 5383)
Just how would they know if you had the big bore kit though?

Depends on how well they know their bikes, it's pretty clear if you look at the head.

OneSickPsycho 03-02-2008 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 5386)
Depends on how well they know their bikes, it's pretty clear if you look at the head.

Put a fairing on that motherfucker. :lol:

Trip 03-02-2008 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 5388)
Put a fairing on that motherfucker. :lol:

I've actually thought about that, mounting some kind of pocket bike fairing or something. I just don't feel like shelling out the cash to attempt it.

It's hard to tear it up in its current config, saves money because I go down a lot on it.

OneSickPsycho 03-02-2008 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 5389)
I've actually thought about that, mounting some kind of pocket bike fairing or something. I just don't feel like shelling out the cash to attempt it.

It's hard to tear it up in its current config, saves money because I go down a lot on it.

I wouldn't put too much into it... afterall, I'd imagine you crash that thing pretty regularly... Perhaps look at some plastics off full size dirtbike... radiator shrowds and whatnot... I'd just use some self taping screws and go right into the current plastics (less the gas tank of course)... Minimal fabrication involved I'd imagine.

dscort 03-02-2008 08:57 PM

drunk fiddy riding around the yard is great! i usually hurt my self every outing on my 50 drunk or sober.