Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hello All!! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=946)

itgirl 04-07-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comonboys (Post 29061)
Hey. How are you doing!!!!!!!

even better, now that we are 1 awesome girl stronger here. this is the greatest site on earth!

marko138 04-08-2008 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itgirl (Post 29073)
even better, now that we are 1 awesome girl stronger here. this is the greatest site on earth!

That is a fact.

comonboys 04-08-2008 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itgirl (Post 29073)

Yeah it's nice to actually have posts about bikes and not drama.............:gary:

ceo012384 04-11-2008 12:39 AM

Welcome... you used to by nghtybkr, right?

:twfix:

comonboys 04-11-2008 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceo012384 (Post 30662)
Welcome... you used to by nghtybkr, right?

:twfix:

yeppers. That would be me...How are you doin?

ceo012384 04-11-2008 01:25 AM

Oh pretty well... garage is coming along well (albeit slowly), weather is getting nicer, two track days a couple weeks from now.

But work still rapes my ass. Se la vie.

You ridden on the back of the 1125R yet?

comonboys 04-11-2008 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceo012384 (Post 30682)
Oh pretty well... garage is coming along well (albeit slowly), weather is getting nicer, two track days a couple weeks from now.

But work still rapes my ass. Se la vie.

You ridden on the back of the 1125R yet?

We are in the middle of a snow storm. 8+ inches predicted we already have about 4. So that's a big NO. God forsaken damn snow... GRRRRRRR. makes me grumpy.......... I asked him the other night and he said that he's taking it to the shop one day to take the passanger pegs off. Guess I won't need to worry about him picking up other chicks LOL...... I am really curious. But I would rather ride beside or behind him it's safer that way. When he first got the 650 i rode for about a week then i begged to ge tmy own bike. IT"S SCARY back there........

ceo012384 04-11-2008 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comonboys (Post 30686)
We are in the middle of a snow storm. 8+ inches predicted we already have about 4. So that's a big NO. God forsaken damn snow... GRRRRRRR. makes me grumpy.......... I asked him the other night and he said that he's taking it to the shop one day to take the passanger pegs off. Guess I won't need to worry about him picking up other chicks LOL...... I am really curious. But I would rather ride beside or behind him it's safer that way. When he first got the 650 i rode for about a week then i begged to ge tmy own bike. IT"S SCARY back there........

Lack of control can/must be pretty frightening. Even with complete trust in the person.

comonboys 04-11-2008 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceo012384 (Post 30691)
Lack of control can/must be pretty frightening. Even with complete trust in the person.

It's just I am a very laidback cautious driver. Cutty, well, he's an aggresssive driver. I have almost fallen off the back a couple times. I trust him but yeah, i am much more confortable with my own driving. Funning thing is this is how I am in any vechile. I still get nervous when he drive any of the vechiles. I am just more comfortable with me driving and I HATE DRiving......... but i am rambling cause it's stormnig outside and i can't fall asleep

ceo012384 04-11-2008 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comonboys (Post 30694)
It's just I am a very laidback cautious driver. Cutty, well, he's an aggresssive driver. I have almost fallen off the back a couple times. I trust him but yeah, i am much more confortable with my own driving. Funning thing is this is how I am in any vechile. I still get nervous when he drive any of the vechiles. I am just more comfortable with me driving and I HATE DRiving......... but i am rambling cause it's stormnig outside and i can't fall asleep

I hear ya. I doubt I would ride as a passenger with pretty much anyone. I don't like when other people drive cars either. I trust myself more than anyone else for the most part.

It's bedtime for me... night :D