Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Touring (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   NE Lobster Run (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=19054)

Trip 05-04-2011 08:55 AM

Blaming your cancellation on tornadoes seems pretty weak sauce. LOL

tommymac 05-04-2011 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 467875)
Blaming your cancellation on tornadoes seems pretty weak sauce. LOL

Esp if the tornadoes have already passed :lol:

Trip 05-04-2011 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 467877)
Esp if the tornadoes have already passed :lol:

yeah, no shit, might as well just say "I don't want to go to Arkansas anymore. I want to go to New England." Instead of making weak excuses.

Since I only get off Mondays right now, I went up to the Gap this past monday for lunch. I met two guys from Florida while eating lunch. They rode their GS's up to TN to volunteer to help the tornado victims and took a side trip up to the gap. That just goes to show you, BMW riders = classy and Harley riders = satan worshippers.

tommymac 05-04-2011 09:43 AM

Ok I see where OCC is, real easy to find, Iknow that area well, my friends restaurant used to be in that big shopping center just east of where OCC is. Couldnt find anything for where PJD is though. Theres some decent roads and stuff all around there and the restaurant is about 20 minutes from there.

Particle Man 05-04-2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 467862)
seems like hes running 95 east through RI and boston, then heading north and looping back that way. Is getting down to orange county area too much of a run to set up on short notice?

Yeah - that's a 4 hour run for me :(

tommymac 05-04-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 467953)

Bummer, maybe you can catch them on their northern loop on the way back

Gas Man 05-04-2011 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drewpy (Post 467851)
when u leaving?

Thursday afternoon

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 467857)
Firday could work, let me just make sure I am clear of babysitting duty and I will be a go. Not sure of your timing but we could head down to my buddies restaurant for some ribs then see you guys off. I could head abck north and run east with ya for a bit then break off ot head back home.

you have my cell #?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 467859)
You hitting CNY at all?

Look at the map...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 467879)
yeah, no shit, might as well just say "I don't want to go to Arkansas anymore. I want to go to New England." Instead of making weak excuses.

I have been told by many other people that live in the central zone to avoid the area... it's just not a good thing to be riding into. I didn't cancel for any other reason. Deal with it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 467890)
Ok I see where OCC is, real easy to find, Iknow that area well, my friends restaurant used to be in that big shopping center just east of where OCC is. Couldnt find anything for where PJD is though. Theres some decent roads and stuff all around there and the restaurant is about 20 minutes from there.

PJD is on stone castle road... in my last link.

tommymac 05-04-2011 01:43 PM

I dont have your celly, would marko get jealous if I did :lol:

marko138 05-04-2011 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 467980)
I dont have your celly, would marko get jealous if I did :lol:

Fuck you, Tom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 467953)

If Gasser McGee ever gets his shit together him and I plan on making a run to extreme northern PA...as in like 10 miles from the PA/NY border on RT 15.

I know we've had this conversation before...but how close are you to that location?

Gas Man 05-04-2011 02:01 PM

Tom... I'll send you my number

Mark... look at the map... foolio