Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Blog Contest Discussion (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Ebbs (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=1291)

smileyman 09-03-2008 03:30 PM

I am going to call him Thurs or Fri and try to get to see him when he flies thru...I think I can show him thru the Ozarks.

Maybe steal one of them cute T shirts everyone is struttin'!

Mr Lefty 09-03-2008 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 68558)
No prob, I'm here to help :lol:

I've never before met a guy that would rather use the tools that came with the bike over "real" tools when working in your garage :panic:

Have a good ride and keep it safe. Hit me up when you get back, if you still feel like riding we'll put some more miles on. :dthumb:

oh, and the flag looks sweet in that first pic at your parents!

Thanks again... and yeah we'll at least get one good ride in

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rae (Post 68563)
He's in Iowa now guys, says the weather is fine and he's not had any problems...

:lol: Cutty, I'm the same way. If I break down on the road, all i have is the tools that come with the bike. Rather have a good feel for what they can do at home than get on the road and not have or break something I need!!

yeah weather was good... I've got a few pics... but really just wanted to get through the boring country! :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 68573)
Hope he wont be down toward me for a day or so. Storming through the night at least.

I'll be down tomorrow... :idk: what can ya do... it's all part of the adventure

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyman (Post 68583)
I am going to call him Thurs or Fri and try to get to see him when he flies thru...I think I can show him thru the Ozarks.

Maybe steal one of them cute T shirts everyone is struttin'!

I'll be down late afternoon tomorrow... I've got an extra size large white shirt for ya if ya want it. costs extra for hand delivery though :lol: just kidding

t-homo 09-03-2008 09:12 PM

Sounds good man. Any idea what time? I have class from 5:30-6:45, but other than that I am free all day.

Mr Lefty 09-03-2008 09:19 PM

no idea... I'll do my best to be on either side of that...

oh... where the fuck am I meeting you anyways :lol:

t-homo 09-03-2008 09:23 PM

1001 E madison st
Springfield, mo 65807

Call me when you get here, its my dorms.

Trip 09-03-2008 09:26 PM

pr0n spam sent to missouri.

t-homo 09-03-2008 09:28 PM

That's fine. Some of the front desk guys are weird anyway. They might like it.

Carolina 09-03-2008 09:33 PM

Ebbs what kind of seat padding is that? Sorry if I missed it in your blog, nice pics by the way.

Mr Lefty 09-03-2008 10:35 PM

it's an Air Hawk pad... it's expensive.. but WORTH it's weight in gold on a trip like this. just ask Drewpy I lent it to him for his trip with OSP and his fam.

t-homo 09-03-2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 68654)
it's an Air Hawk pad... it's expensive.. but WORTH it's weight in gold on a trip like this. just ask Drewpy I lent it to him for his trip with OSP and his fam.

Hey, are you dead set on making it Eureka Springs on Thursday? If you wanted to stay here over night, it would be free, your bike would be in a garage, and i could ride down there with you friday afternoon.