Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ride (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=21269)

RedRider2k2 05-01-2012 01:29 PM

About the same, maybe slightly more I guess. Been through a few bikes since then and my personal amount of miles has stayed about the same. Since I got the 12, I've been putting on a lot more 2up miles on longer trips.

HokieDNA01 05-02-2012 07:13 PM

Much less. Most of my everyday riding buddies have moved or sold their bikes, my speeding ticket made me realize how my normal sport rides could become very expensive. Nashville has had an INSANE number of motor cycle deaths so far this year, 2 in the past 5 hours. Also having a boyfriend that doesn't ride has kept off the bike most weekends. I'm hoping to get to the track some this year and hopefully get a sport tourer by the end of the year.

dReWpY 05-02-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 (Post 511645)
Much less. Most of my everyday riding buddies have moved or sold their bikes, my speeding ticket made me realize how my normal sport rides could become very expensive. Nashville has had an INSANE number of motor cycle deaths so far this year, 2 in the past 5 hours. Also having a boyfriend that doesn't ride has kept off the bike most weekends. I'm hoping to get to the track some this year and hopefully get a sport tourer by the end of the year.

2 in the last 5 hours ?

dReWpY 05-02-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

2 in the last 5 hours ?

Homeslice 05-02-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

2 in the last 5 hours ?

Captain Morgan 05-02-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

2 in the last 5 hours ?

Homeslice 05-03-2012 12:48 AM

Quote:

5 in the last 2 hours ?

shmike 05-03-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

25 in the last hours?

HokieDNA01 05-04-2012 01:59 AM

Yup and 2 more today. (why is everyone repeating themselves) One was right near my house. I rode down and they interviewed me for the news. I was so shaken up looking at the tarp covered body in the road that I stuttered through the entire interview.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/18...s-since-sunday

Trip 05-04-2012 07:17 AM

Why in the hell would you ride to the crash scene? That's pretty fuckin morbid.