Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Riding Gear (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   YAYYYY!!!! I Finally Got It!!! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=10153)

Amber Lamps 08-28-2009 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 259119)
Hmmm. I like this idea of 12k a year extra. But I can give up the brewski, and I do love Applebee's. Still paying for that damn JGC and this Buell. Oh well.

Oh, and 200 a month for Applebees? Shit. I dont spend that much. Not even close.

Yea, it's an average dining out figure...if I take my gf out to eat twice a week or if I were to dine out alone 3 or 4 times a week. It's easy to drop $20 per person at a restaurant and some people go out to eat for lunch almost every day ($5 min) and for dinner and/or breakfast 2 or 3 times a week ($10 min)at least. I'm a super cheapskate when it comes to going out to eat. I eat a week on what some people spend on one meal at Outback or Ruby Tuesdays.:lol: Hell, I filled my freezer with $3.99/lb porterhouse and t-bone steak the other day...:lol:

marko138 08-28-2009 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 259123)
Yea, it's an average dining out figure...if I take my gf out to eat twice a week or if I were to dine out alone 3 or 4 times a week. It's easy to drop $20 per person at a restaurant and some people go out to eat for lunch almost every day ($5 min) and for dinner and/or breakfast 2 or 3 times a week ($10 min)at least. I'm a super cheapskate when it comes to going out to eat. I eat a week on what some people spend on one meal at Outback or Ruby Tuesdays.:lol: Hell, I filled my freezer with $3.99/lb porterhouse and t-bone steak the other day...:lol:

I had a pretty awesome, super rare NY strip last night. Shit was delicious. Bout them shits at Wegmans.

Amber Lamps 08-28-2009 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 259126)
I had a pretty awesome, super rare NY strip last night. Shit was delicious. Bout them shits at Wegmans.

That's my gf's favorite cut (mine's ribeye!:drool:), I just saw a sale for $4.99/lb I'm gonna hit up later! I've had some decent food at restaurants for sure but NOBODY seasons and grills a steak better than I do, IMH(umble)O :lol:

marko138 08-28-2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 259130)
That's my gf's favorite cut (mine's ribeye!:drool:), I just saw a sale for $4.99/lb I'm gonna hit up later! I've had some decent food at restaurants for sure but NOBODY seasons and grills a steak better than I do, IMH(umble)O :lol:

I grill mine perfect. 2 or 3 mins per side max and take that bitch off. Any more and it's overcooked. Now my wifes, she wont eat it with even a hint of pink...so hers often does not turn out well. :lol:

Amber Lamps 08-28-2009 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 259139)
I grill mine perfect. 2 or 3 mins per side max and take that bitch off. Any more and it's overcooked. Now my wifes, she wont eat it with even a hint of pink...so hers often does not turn out well. :lol:

Yea grilling steak for other people... not my forte' :lol: I actually time mine for 3 min per side with the grill showing 500 deg on the temp gauge.