Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Track (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   2009 Marlboro Ducati (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=5639)

Quick281 01-31-2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 157374)
That's just one example, me thinks you have a man crush on his mangina.

Oh I don't want them all to be stand up people, you can have douchenozzles on yam and kawa, just the ducati team needs better because I like the pasta rockets. :lol:

But that wouldn't be very Italian now would it?

xx CURVE xx 01-31-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 157374)
That's just one example, me thinks you have a man crush on his mangina.

So learn how to ride like that and i'll have a man crush on you :pat:

Trip 01-31-2009 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xx CURVE xx (Post 157385)
So learn how to ride like that and i'll have a man crush on you :pat:

It's too late for me, my daddy didn't love me enough to let me ride motorcycles and race them when I was little. I'm too old, lazy, and lack the amount of cash flow needed to learn to ride like that. :lol:

Mr Lefty 01-31-2009 06:15 PM

I like hayden... stoner... ehh not a fan but don't really dislike him either.

the think I like about Hayden is he races with emotion. lets it all hang out and as gay as that video was... it seems to ring true... he really does love to ride.

:idk:

TopGun 01-31-2009 06:57 PM

got to meet him at Gp and He really seemed cool as hell. he stopped and talked with us for a few minutes and then left to go to the pits. I am glad he is away from pudrosa though, I cannot satnd that little sperm burper!!

Porkchop 01-31-2009 11:11 PM

Man, if that video bugs you then damn.... you must not like alot of celebrities or athletes. Besides he didnt write the damn script.... they made him do all those lame poses n shit to fit the pictures.

Met the guy too.... you should really meet people before you form opinions.

:panic:

Trip 01-31-2009 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porkchop (Post 157556)
Man, if that video bugs you then damn.... you must not like alot of celebrities or athletes. Besides he didnt write the damn script.... they made him do all those lame poses n shit to fit the pictures.

Met the guy too.... you should really meet people before you form opinions.

:panic:

Yes, because the way he acts in front of fans is the way he really is... I do hate a lot of celebrities and consider most of them worthless individuals.

fasternyou929 01-31-2009 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 157561)
Yes, because the way he acts in front of fans is the way he really is... I do hate a lot of celebrities and consider most of them worthless individuals.

You dislike him because (I realize, just one example) of the way he acted in a commercial A* paid him for, but point out he is "putting on a show" when he meets his fans? :lol:

Are you a Rossi fan?

Trip 01-31-2009 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fasternyou929 (Post 157576)
You dislike him because (I realize, just one example) of the way he acted in a commercial A* paid him for, but point out he is "putting on a show" when he meets his fans? :lol:

Are you a Rossi fan?

Nicky's given other interviews that make him sound like a douche. That's just the easiest example to find on youtube.

It's hard not to be a fan of Rossi's riding ability. I don't have an opinion on him, can't understand the drugged out italian.

shmike 02-01-2009 12:19 AM

I don't have an opinion of Hayden. I don't know him personally.

The commercial was a 15 on the douchebaggery scale (1-10). Doesn't make Nicky a douche though.

As the only American that currently stands a shot at a decent finish, I wish him the best.

As for the original picture posted: Short of Stoner's dick actually being inserted in Hayden's ass, I'm not sure they could make it any more gay.