Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Cursed Left Turn (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6505)

Smittie61984 03-08-2009 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 176938)
(excluding fucking deer popping out of nowhere....i swear those fucker use catapults from the side of the road...that and squirrels

Sqirrels are 10pts each. I run those bad boys over.

Deer. I hope every single one of those fucking bastards gets the same treatment that Bambi's mom got. Including Bambi. They are the most useless creature that God or Darwin ever created (Except maybe and a big maybe the Mosquito)

Cutty72 03-08-2009 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 176946)
Sqirrels are 10pts each. I run those bad boys over.

Deer. I hope every single one of those fucking bastards gets the same treatment that Bambi's mom got. Including Bambi. They are the most useless creature that God or Darwin ever created (Except maybe and a big maybe the Mosquito)

But they taste good. Yum.

JoshuaTree 03-08-2009 03:00 PM

Handlebar mounted trigger for forward facing Claymores. :idk:

(Not my idea, per se, but one offered to me by a friend who served a short while in sunny S.E. Asia)... ;)

Mr Lefty 03-08-2009 05:14 PM

The fact is... there is NOTHING that you can do to prevent it... as long as people are still allowed to drive and eat, talk on phones, play with the radio, fuck with the GPS, put on makeup, read directions, or stare off at any billion distractions on the road...

All you can do is flood them with info... and even that doesn't do shit.

what I'd LOVE to see... is making it madatory for every person who wants to get a drivers license... to go through the MSF course. give them first hand experience on just how naked you are out there even in full gear.

On your bike... there's not much you can do besides be hyper alert at all times... but fact is... that's impossible... your gonna let your attention slip just for a second... for that bike the goes by the other way, the blond walking down the street in a 3" skirt :D, the smell of good BBQ, or just a random thought jumps to the front of your mind.

but you can try to increase your visiability... by bright colored gear, allowing extra following distance, riding in the correct area of the lane, riding with your brights on all the time (I'll take a ticket if it helps keep me from being a hood ornament) or giving a little twitch of the handle bars to move you and your lights to help keep you from blending in with your back ground.

Archren 03-08-2009 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaTree (Post 176964)
Handlebar mounted trigger for forward facing Claymores. :idk:

(Not my idea, per se, but one offered to me by a friend who served a short while in sunny S.E. Asia)... ;)

Fuck yes. :rockwoot: The bitches say "Aim towards enemy" for a reason. :lol:

Smittie61984 03-08-2009 05:43 PM

There is a solution. And maybe if the fine ladies of this forum start out then it will spread like wildfire. Just don't forget a camera.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLakKbZYmpE

Archren 03-08-2009 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 176994)
There is a solution. And maybe if the fine ladies of this forum start out then it will spread like wildfire. Just don't forget a camera.

Sad part is... target fixation.. and now you don't have ANY gear except your helmet. :panic: :lol:

Mr Lefty 03-08-2009 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archren (Post 177003)
Sad part is... target fixation.. and now you don't have ANY gear except your helmet. :panic: :lol:

BOOM Clear Leathers! :D

Curb 03-08-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 176994)

of course this was in Europe somewhere. here we are just seen as a nuisance

Dnyce 03-08-2009 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 176938)

in other words

As a biker....if you get in an accident...it's your fault
. Your responsibilty to pay special attention.

bullshit.