Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   It's the bike swap thread (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=7451)

G-Rex 04-14-2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 197111)
I want to swap for part of a ride with Drewpy... just to compare the big Suzi twin to the RC...

My best friend had an RC with a set of Jardines and a Power Commander. You will be sorely disappointed and want your TLR back in short order.

The RC was one of those bikes that just didn't live up to it's billing to me. The brakes kicked ass, but that was bout all I can say good about it.

ontwo 04-14-2009 10:48 PM

Marko or Cutty's Buells because I've never ridden one, and I'm curious as to whether I would like one someday

Dave 04-14-2009 11:02 PM

hrm difficult one. id snag dova's mv or maybe earlzach's new vmax. love OTBs bimota too and anyone who has an RSV or tuono

buzzcutt2 04-14-2009 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 197056)
I'm easy, any type of bike I've never ridden, so that's a good number of them here :D

I didn't think anyone would ever want to ride mine...ever ridden a 98 ZX9? :lmao:

Amber Lamps 04-14-2009 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 197123)
hrm difficult one. id snag dova's mv or maybe earlzach's new vmax. love OTBs bimota too and anyone who has an RSV or tuono

I thought about the V-Max but to tell you the truth, and this may sound stupid. I'm afraid that they have engineered all of the character out of the bike. I owned an '88 and totally loved it! It's a close tie between that bike and my '01 GSXR for my favorite bike of all time. The old school V-Max was just gnarly to ride and required complete throttle control ( and a complete lack of sense) to ride fast. I about shit my pants several times on that bike but I've never had a larger or stupider grin on my face since.

Dave 04-14-2009 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 197128)
I thought about the V-Max but to tell you the truth, and this may sound stupid. I'm afraid that they have engineered all of the character out of the bike. I owned an '88 and totally loved it! It's a close tie between that bike and my '01 GSXR for my favorite bike of all time. The old school V-Max was just gnarly to ride and required complete throttle control ( and a complete lack of sense) to ride fast. I about shit my pants several times on that bike but I've never had a larger or stupider grin on my face since.

no idea, but i still think it'd be fun to try out and if i didnt like it it would flip for enough to snag a new zed ten with mods. win/win in my book

Mrs. Colleen 04-14-2009 11:27 PM

Nobody wants to trade for my 17 year old star covered FZR? :lol:

Honestly...I am too scared to even ride my husband's bike so as much as I would love to TRY a 1098 (or any Ducati) I would be too scared. :leaving:

Cutty72 04-14-2009 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archren (Post 197028)
Hmm... I still haven't had the opportunity to ride a 998, so Zoomie's bike probably would top my list..

Beyond that, anyone who'd be up for letting me try out their 1125R.

And I'm going to let Tracy handle the seat sniffing... :lmao: Me, I'm happy to just ride the bike.. my face isn't going near anyone's seat. :panic:

I believe I'm the only one here that has an 1125R so :idk:
I guess that could be an even trade, your 1098 for the 1125.

If I had to pick though, I'd probably say sfarson's (I think) MV.

I can't believe how popular my bike is! :lol:

Dave 04-14-2009 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 197147)
I believe I'm the only one here that has an 1125R so :idk:
I guess that could be an even trade, your 1098 for the 1125.

If I had to pick though, I'd probably say sfarson's (I think) MV.

I can't believe how popular my bike is! :lol:

you arent. but i cant remember the other one

Rider 04-15-2009 08:44 AM

I believe Sfarson has or at least at one time had an MV Agusta F4. That's what I want to ride. I'd also love the ride Archeren's 1098.. Somebody go out and buy an Aprilia RSV4 so I can ride that.