Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Walking Dead - Season 3 (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=21543)

RedRider2k2 12-04-2012 05:07 PM

I was wondering if Tyreese would show up. I liked T-Dog but his story is just not as interesting as what Tyreese and his group brings. As usual though, the group he showed up with doesnt really jive with the comic to well. That's good though. I like the fact that I'm still left guessing through most of it.

My GF said "Eww!" when the governor got an eye full of Glass. I told her "They were much more humane in the comic. She used a spoon to remove his eye...After she removed the Spoon from his Ass of course." :lol:
Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 524142)
Walking dead is serious business for some.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/12/...riend-in-back/

Shot in the back? If dude is as passionate as he says about this, he would have aimed for the head.

Tsunami 12-04-2012 07:48 PM

What is the story about this Tyrese dude?? I didn't even get his name in the episode last night until Adeptus Minor mentioned it.

I hope Andrea dies soon, she irritates me. And why didn't Michone throw a walker head at the Governer so it can chomp away on him??

tommymac 12-04-2012 07:57 PM

was this tyreese character in the prior episodes or just the comic?

Tsunami 12-04-2012 08:11 PM

I have only seen Tyrese in the mid season finale. Oh Tommy I found a great way to see the episodes! I watched the last 2 on in demand. You have cable? I didn't get to watch it Sunday either.

OneSickPsycho 12-04-2012 08:43 PM

Tyreese was in the comics before Herschel's farm... Just introduced in the show in this last episode.

He is a pretty cool character...

tommymac 12-04-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 524160)
Tyreese was in the comics before Herschel's farm... Just introduced in the show in this last episode.

He is a pretty cool character...

Him and his people seem like a good fit with ricks crew, but with rick going off the deep end too I wonder if they would accept any newcommers. I was wondering if they would ever find that guy and his son from the first season.

LeeNetworX 12-04-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Shot in the back? If dude is as passionate as he says about this, he would have aimed for the head.
No way. Want to show that bitch she's wrong? Let her turn and that will teach her.

RedRider2k2 12-04-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 524152)
What is the story about this Tyrese dude??

He and his crew show up in the events between Atlanta and Season 2 in the comic. We dont get to see this in the show. He makes for some pretty cool story arcs. I cant really say much more than that since the show could go in any direction.

EpyonXero 12-07-2012 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 524143)
The previews for the next episode show some sort of battle in the arena area with tear gas.... So the group does go back in to get Daryl. I assume they save Merle too... That will make some interesting drama, especially considering there's Tyreese's group already as something to deal with, though I'm sure once people recognize him from before the shit hit the fan their assimilation will be quick. They did show some potential conflict there, but I think that will be easily resolved.

From the preview it looks like Ricks group interrupts the cage match and saves Daryl and Merle then later on Glenn and Maggie see him and flip out. Hopefully Andrea gets killed in the crossfire.

tommymac 12-07-2012 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpyonXero (Post 524286)
From the preview it looks like Ricks group interrupts the cage match and saves Daryl and Merle then later on Glenn and Maggie see him and flip out. Hopefully Andrea gets killed in the crossfire.

we could only be so lucky to see her get killed.

OneSickPsycho 12-07-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 524289)

I have a feeling we won't be so lucky.

Papa_Complex 12-07-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 524290)
I have a feeling we won't be so lucky.

She's the cockroach of the ZA world.

OneSickPsycho 12-07-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 524291)
She's the cockroach of the ZA world.

She wasn't as much of a fucktard in the comics though...

LeeNetworX 12-07-2012 01:40 PM

I love watching older movies and being surprised at who you notice in them. Some of you may already know this but I just realized today while watching Blade 2 in the background while working from home. Norman Reedus (Daryl) plays the slimy little bastard that worked with Blade and later betrayed him.

http://www.fanzone50.com/Norman/ScudB/Scud_ba19.jpg

OneSickPsycho 12-07-2012 02:13 PM

I watched half of The Dark Knight Rises last night, which sucked btw, and kept looking at the one guy... Bane's right-hand man guy... Driving me nuts because I recognized him and couldn't place him...

Turns out, he's the main character in this season's webisodes...

Amber Lamps 12-07-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 524301)
I watched half of The Dark Knight Rises last night, which sucked btw, and kept looking at the one guy... Bane's right-hand man guy... Driving me nuts because I recognized him and couldn't place him...

Turns out, he's the main character in this season's webisodes...

WHOA!!! Seriously, Zack? I really liked Dark Knight Rises... Other than some glaring plot holes...

1. Where the fuck was that prison and how did he get back to Gotham so quick after escaping?

2. How could Batman (or basically any of the men there) miss a jump that a little girl could make?

3. How could Batman with all of his gear, walk on ice that broke for anyone else?

4. How could that punk kid cop know that Bruce Wayne was Batman after only meeting him once but the top cop in Gotham had no idea after several meetings with them both?

5. How did Batman get several miles away from the nuclear bomb blast, auto pilot or no auto pilot?

6. How in the HELL is he and Selena living in Europe off of 1 string of pearls?

7. Aw who cares?..... It was an entertaining movie anyway....

Tsunami 12-10-2012 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 524289)

But then who would be the one making all the bad decisions in every episode?

Papa_Complex 12-10-2012 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 524310)
WHOA!!! Seriously, Zack? I really liked Dark Knight Rises... Other than some glaring plot holes...

1. Where the fuck was that prison and how did he get back to Gotham so quick after escaping?

Sounded like somewhere in the Middle East. "Quick" is subjective when he was away long enough for a broken back to heal, and for society to break down enough that The Scarecrow could set up a court.

2. How could Batman (or basically any of the men there) miss a jump that a little girl could make?

With no cartilage in his knees and a recently healed broken back? Plus the little girl wasn't a regular little girl.

3. How could Batman with all of his gear, walk on ice that broke for anyone else?

< gravel voice >

He's Batman.

< / gravel voice >

4. How could that punk kid cop know that Bruce Wayne was Batman after only meeting him once but the top cop in Gotham had no idea after several meetings with them both?

Explained. Thin, but explained.

5. How did Batman get several miles away from the nuclear bomb blast, auto pilot or no auto pilot?

Either by jumping out shortly after getting over the water, so that he could easily swim back, or by < GASP! > never having been in the thing in the first place.

6. How in the HELL is he and Selena living in Europe off of 1 string of pearls?

You don't get many pearls the size of a jaw-breaker to the pound, but you get many pounds of money for one. They also talked about some assets not being recovered, with the necklace only being one of them.

7. Aw who cares?..... It was an entertaining movie anyway....

All in all, a pretty good movie and a good way to end the series.

Adeptus_Minor 12-10-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 524340)

This.
:dthumb::lol:

Papa_Complex 12-10-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 524340)

You can always find someone new to make the bad decisions. Usually that person serves as an object lesson, by expiring in some truly messy fashion. She breaks that rule, and so she must die.

Adeptus_Minor 12-10-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 524352)
You can always find someone new to make the bad decisions. Usually that person serves as an object lesson, by expiring in some truly messy fashion. She breaks that rule, and so she must die.

Actually, she's a good allegory for modern society.
We continue to soften the consequences for bad decision making and thus allow bad decision makers to continue to live and pass on their bad habits rather than being taken out as nature intended.

Papa_Complex 12-10-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 524355)
We continue to soften the consequences for bad decision making and thus allow bad decision makers to continue to live and pass on their bad habits rather than being taken out as nature intended.

Me don't want no allaz.... allag..... whatsis. Make brain hurt. Me want hack & shoot zombies. Rwaaaaar!

Adeptus_Minor 12-10-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 524363)
Me don't want no allaz.... allag..... whatsis. Make brain hurt. Me want hack & shoot zombies. Rwaaaaar!

That's nice, dear.... now go play in the yard with your friends.

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/42/300x225/us..._s03_e01_9.jpg

azoomm 12-10-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 524355)

Karl is learning if you have that haircut you have to shoot your mom...

Papa_Complex 12-10-2012 01:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 524364)
That's nice, dear.... now go play in the yard with your friends.

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/42/300x225/us..._s03_e01_9.jpg

Sure daddy, as long as I can get this to play with.

Papa_Complex 12-10-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 524368)
Karl is learning if you have that haircut you have to shoot your mom...

Well just who do you think was responsible for that bowl cut in the first place? Wouldn't you?

LeeNetworX 12-10-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 524370)
Well just who do you think was responsible for that bowl cut in the first place? Wouldn't you?

Bitch had it comin'.

http://www.leenetworx.com/KillerHaircut.jpg

Adeptus_Minor 12-11-2012 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 524370)

Hey, I had a bowl cut as a kid and, thus far, my Mom is still alive and well.

Papa_Complex 12-11-2012 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 524394)
Hey, I had a bowl cut as a kid and, thus far, my Mom is still alive and well.

So she's tougher than you, is she? Saw you coming?

Adeptus_Minor 12-11-2012 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 524397)
So she's tougher than you, is she? Saw you coming?

Got good at dodging, I reckon.

Papa_Complex 12-11-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 524398)
Got good at dodging, I reckon.

Surprise is your friend. She's got to sleep sometime.

tommymac 12-11-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 524352)

We have the son, he seems to do a lot of stupid stuff and is def a budding sociopath.

Papa_Complex 12-11-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 524404)
We have the son, he seems to do a lot of stupid stuff and is def a budding sociopath.

Merle 2.0. I might even lean toward psychopath, since he's already got his sociopath merit badge.

CasterTroy 01-03-2013 04:39 PM

http://i.imgur.com/WsPd5.jpg

LeeNetworX 01-03-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 525130)

Aren't Rick and Shane both deputies? Neither was the sheriff.

Papa_Complex 01-03-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 525135)
Aren't Rick and Shane both deputies? Neither was the sheriff.

Well you don't really think that she stopped at just those two, do you?

LeeNetworX 01-30-2013 01:33 PM

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ard-cullen.jpg

LeeNetworX 02-13-2013 07:50 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...n_2672211.html

Rangerscott 02-25-2013 09:18 AM

Need help figuring what episode Im at. Im way behind. I think tye.last episode I saw was when the hiding prisoner activated the alarm, tdog dies and that one lady with dead girl is missing. Whats the next episode?

OneSickPsycho 02-25-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 526838)
Need help figuring what episode Im at. Im way behind. I think tye.last episode I saw was when the hiding prisoner activated the alarm, tdog dies and that one lady with dead girl is missing. Whats the next episode?

That's #4. #5 is the next one.

Rangerscott 02-25-2013 10:15 AM

Thanks. I got netflix so its ketchup time.

tommymac 02-26-2013 06:55 AM

I liked the american history x curb stomping in last nights episode :rockwoot:

CasterTroy 02-26-2013 09:56 AM

No...we'll find other ways to make use of you

http://i.imgur.com/dPPFzbA.jpg

pauldun170 02-26-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 526896)
No...we'll find other ways to make use of you

http://i.imgur.com/dPPFzbA.jpg

:lol

I REALLY want to post that to Facebook but I can't.
Damn extended family...

Rangerscott 02-26-2013 10:35 AM

Noooooo

Papa_Complex 02-26-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rangerscott (Post 526904)
noooooo

i.n.s.

*EDIT* So who gave the kid permission to say something sensible? The writers must have confused him and Daryl.

Adeptus_Minor 03-03-2013 10:13 PM

"Sorry, no hitchhiking in the zombie apocalypse...
...but thanks for the backpack"

Tsunami 03-05-2013 07:02 PM

Ugggghhhh can Andrea die already?

LeeNetworX 03-05-2013 08:37 PM

I hate it when they show old scenes during the opening of the show at the "previously on the Walking Dead" part. Because of that I immediately thought of Morgan and when they were being told instructions by the guy with the rifle I already had a good guess who it was.

Besides that, it was a great episode.

tommymac 03-06-2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 527130)
I hate it when they show old scenes during the opening of the show at the "previously on the Walking Dead" part. Because of that I immediately thought of Morgan and when they were being told instructions by the guy with the rifle I already had a good guess who it was.

Besides that, it was a great episode.

it was good, but seems like a throw away episode as well since we dont realy see anything withthe governor and the impending battle. I wonder if the hitch hiker was still alive if they would have picked him up on the way back. Plus they kno wthey can go back to th etown since morgan will probably off himself sooner or later and it seems he has a huge arsenal there.

CasterTroy 03-06-2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 527137)
it was good, but seems like a throw away episode as well since we dont realy see anything withthe governor and the impending battle.

The talking dead hit on that, and said the producers wanted to bring him back much earlier but he's a busy man. He was unable to fit TWD into his schedule any earlier. Also...like Rick he's British. And they showed an interview with him him on the set. Freaked me out like it Did learning Rick was British as hell.

This episode was meant to sort of bring "closure" to what happened to Morgan as well as show Rick what can happen when you push people away like Morgan has (you go fookin nuts)

This episode was well timed in the fact that it makes Rick now seem less nuts compared to Morgan, but also a wake-up call FOR Rick to see what could happen if he continues on the path to nutsville. What you'll see now is a more clear and decisive leader, and Michone now having a more trustworthy and integral part in the team.

The dead hitchiker was also critical in showing the transformation of Rick from a "saver" to a "survivor". he's no longer out to serve and protect as his officer training has taught him, but instead to be a protector of what he HAS currently and that's it.

tommymac 03-06-2013 08:07 AM

guess I should have watched the talking dead too, skipped that on the DVR. I kinda figured that they used the show more for character development than anything else. ZI thought he may be more likely to bring in some people since he will need bodies for his fight with the governor.

Being its like a year out since things startred many of hte survivors are going to go a litlte nuts to varying degrees. Some will realize being a scavenger will only get you so far. If theres no government or village to save people you will have to start living off the land and hunt and farm to survive.

What I find odd too is why they dont kill all the walkers outside the fences, thats a known and viable threat that can be easily eliminated so why not draw them to the fence and just kill them?

LeeNetworX 03-06-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 527137)
I wonder if the hitch hiker was still alive if they would have picked him up on the way back.

I don't think so. They didn't even think twice when they passed him the first go around. I think they have all grown to fear the living must more than the dead. It takes a lot to trust people in a world such as they are living in.

LeeNetworX 03-06-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 527138)
Also...like Rick he's British.

Is he? I thought he was Australian. Anyway, I like the guy that plays Morgan; he was really good in Jericho.

tommymac 03-06-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 527140)
I don't think so. They didn't even think twice when they passed him the first go around. I think they have all grown to fear the living must more than the dead. It takes a lot to trust people in a world such as they are living in.

They all seemed to be changed people going back, plus michone was driving and it seems like shes becomming part of the group and is def a person who can earn their keep. Plus she was out on th eroad by herself for a long time so i ma sure she can sympathize with him to an extent.

CasterTroy 03-06-2013 01:09 PM

http://i.imgur.com/5WpTtBt.gif

LeeNetworX 03-06-2013 01:43 PM

http://aeclecticlife.files.wordpress...apocalypse.jpg

Tsunami 03-06-2013 05:30 PM

Tommy you can catch the talking dead on Ondemand. Thats where I watch TWD since I dont have DVR

tommymac 03-07-2013 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 527157)
Tommy you can catch the talking dead on Ondemand. Thats where I watch TWD since I dont have DVR

karen records both on the dvr. I had the contractors here monday working on the house so I was able to get in the episode and that was about it

Adeptus_Minor 03-12-2013 01:35 AM

Last night's Talking Dead was almost as cool as the damn episode. :dthumb:

LeeNetworX 03-12-2013 09:15 AM

I've tried watching Talking Dead but it's too boring and the guests the get are generally idiots.

OneSickPsycho 03-12-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 527312)
I've tried watching Talking Dead but it's too boring and the guests the get are generally idiots.

I think they do a LOT of reaching for hidden meanings and shit... but I watch it anyway. lol

CasterTroy 03-12-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 527311)
Last night's Talking Dead was almost as cool as the damn episode. :dthumb:

Good GAWD was Lauren (Maggie) friggin smokin ass hot or WHAT! And I had no idea SHE was British/Aussie WTF ever

Adeptus_Minor 03-12-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 527316)
Good GAWD was Lauren (Maggie) friggin smokin ass hot or WHAT! And I had no idea SHE was British/Aussie WTF ever

Due to budget cuts, American shows set in the South can no longer afford actual Southern American actors. When they were talking about how Glenn had become such a badass and she said "That's what a good woman can do for you!" I cracked up.

CasterTroy 03-12-2013 12:32 PM

http://i.imgur.com/OJWOVVx.jpg?1

Papa_Complex 03-12-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

She also seems to like the drink. Nerdist did a bowling tournament and one of the first groups that they played against was Walking Dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAj3n06C87k

Adeptus_Minor 03-13-2013 02:44 AM

Quote:

And I had no idea SHE was British/Aussie WTF ever

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 527329)
She also seems to like the drink.

Redundant.

Papa_Complex 03-13-2013 06:43 AM

One of these days the guard shift is going to be off screwing somewhere, while someone rolls in and takes the bloody place over.

CasterTroy 03-13-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 527357)
Redundant.

While also endearing

Papa_Complex 03-13-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 527357)
Redundant.

She was born in Philly.

Adeptus_Minor 03-15-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 527368)
She was born in Philly.

So she's a Pennsylvania-born Aussie who does a damn good Georgian farm-girl voice?
Makes perfect sense to me.

Papa_Complex 03-15-2013 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 527446)
So she's a Pennsylvania-born Aussie who does a damn good Georgian farm-girl voice?
Makes perfect sense to me.

There are an awful lot of people who do accents, that aren't their native one. Andrew Lincoln ("Rick") is English, for example. Former "Fringe" hottie Anna Torv is Australian (and reasonably intelligent, belying her blood relation to that dick Rupert Murdoch).

EpyonXero 03-15-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 527324)
Due to budget cuts, American shows set in the South can no longer afford actual Southern American actors.

The requirement that the actors be able to read a script is also a big problem.

Adeptus_Minor 03-19-2013 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 527448)
There are an awful lot of people who do accents, that aren't their native one. Andrew Lincoln ("Rick") is English, for example. Former "Fringe" hottie Anna Torv is Australian (and reasonably intelligent, belying her blood relation to that dick Rupert Murdoch).

You misread my agreement. :wink: I'm well aware of how adaptable many foreign actors are. On the whole, I'd say noticeably surpassing the poor attempts a lot of American actors make at the reverse.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpyonXero (Post 527450)
The requirement that the actors be able to read a script is also a big problem.

As cheap shots go, that was dollar store on double-coupons day :whistle: :lol:

tommymac 03-19-2013 07:34 AM

interesting episode def setting the stage for an exciting finale. Andrea has been annoying as hell but now almost feel bad for her since shes in the governors torture chamber. Not sure if any of you noticed when he wa slining up his "tools" but he had a metal speculum in there. Guess hes going to give her a pap smear while hes at it LOL.

CasterTroy 03-19-2013 07:49 AM

Talking dead had some interesting points.

The Gov's not in it for death. He's all about keeping you alive and trapped like a rat! (see daughter, walkers, even the towns people)

You noticed the thread and hook for stitches? Maybe he's gonna "open her up" and cut her good, then sew the wound up :tremble:

Sick bastage! :rockwoot: But damn I'd take JOY in seeing Andrea tortured. Just for that "look" she gives coupled with the squinted eyes and head swivel she does when she's giving a smart-ass retort. That's my ex-wife up one side and down the other. So it'll be easy for me to imagine Andrea having dark hair and big tits receiving what I've imagined in my head for years :lol:

tommymac 03-19-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 527506)
Talking dead had some interesting points.

The Gov's not in it for death. He's all about keeping you alive and trapped like a rat! (see daughter, walkers, even the towns people)

You noticed the thread and hook for stitches? Maybe he's gonna "open her up" and cut her good, then sew the wound up :tremble:

Sick bastage! :rockwoot: But damn I'd take JOY in seeing Andrea tortured. Just for that "look" she gives coupled with the squinted eyes and head swivel she does when she's giving a smart-ass retort. That's my ex-wife up one side and down the other. So it'll be easy for me to imagine Andrea having dark hair and big tits receiving what I've imagined in my head for years :lol:

I was wondering about that too, that was a huge ass needle/thread there. Stuff we use is much smaller Also liked the bone saw and that funnel device. He def was ready to have some fun.

I see him as a control freak but is hard to read as to what his agendas are at times. I think milton may crack and be the one to kill him, hes the only one who could save andrea anyway, no one else knows shes there and I am sure he will find out sooner or later. I think hes the one who supplied the gas for the zombie BBQ as well.

Papa_Complex 03-19-2013 08:38 AM

Needle and thread for Andrea? No one realizes that it to SEW HER BIG MOUTH SHUT?!

.... or maybe something lower down, since she can't seem to keep her legs together.

CasterTroy 03-22-2013 03:51 PM

Here is a small but pretty interesting spoiler vid (just 2 screen caps from a preview that was pulled) for either next week or the season finale.

youtube: 8V1c_HTGH24 not embedding so if you don't want to know spoilers, you don't see title and description. Please don't spoil it for those who don't want to know.

some followup to the video with a few other pics
http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/th...slide=60019361

PLUS

http://walkingdeadlocations.com

Here's a Google Map with all locations marked: http://goo.gl/maps/kZI9R

LeeNetworX 03-23-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 527583)
http://walkingdeadlocations.com

Here's a Google Map with all locations marked: http://goo.gl/maps/kZI9R

Been following that site for a while. I'm planning on taking a day off this Summer or Fall to go South of ATL and check out the locations and do some sightseeing.

CasterTroy 03-24-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 527596)
Been following that site for a while. I'm planning on taking a day off this Summer or Fall to go South of ATL and check out the locations and do some sightseeing.

I'd be down for a visit if you do!:rockwoot:

LeeNetworX 03-24-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 527609)
I'd be down for a visit if you do!:rockwoot:

Sounds like a plan.

LeeNetworX 03-25-2013 09:40 AM

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...psadbff80e.jpg

CasterTroy 03-25-2013 10:23 AM

http://www.abload.de/img/1363452872289cbq1g.gif

OneSickPsycho 03-25-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 527618)

WTF is this...

LeeNetworX 03-25-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 527618)

Sauce?

CasterTroy 03-25-2013 12:46 PM

You're gonna kill the funny.

The patch was chopped

[youtube]xDL0N4842MU[/youtube]

OneSickPsycho 03-25-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 527631)
You're gonna kill the funny.

The patch was chopped

[youtube]xDL0N4842MU[/youtube]

Ok... that makes sense now... I kept looking at the gif and wondering if that was Michonne who jumps in on the left in front... tried real hard to recognize anyone else too... lol

LeeNetworX 03-28-2013 08:32 AM

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/unden...-story-have-th

LeeNetworX 04-02-2013 01:24 PM

Just watched the season 3 finale. What happened? Did they get someone else to write the finale over their coffee break? It was all over the place in pacing, feel and was pretty implausible at a few times. Pretty much sucked.

A few flash bangs and the alarm scared all of those people away? Really? And not one person standing by watching the governor massacre those people had the balls to shoot him (even in his back)? Meh.

OneSickPsycho 04-02-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 527826)
Just watched the season 3 finale. What happened? Did they get someone else to write the finale over their coffee break? It was all over the place in pacing, feel and was pretty implausible at a few times. Pretty much sucked.

A few flash bangs and the alarm scared all of those people away? Really? And not one person standing by watching the governor massacre those people had the balls to shoot him (even in his back)? Meh.

They are going to bring the Governor back... I have a feeling he's going to be the leader of The Saviors in a couple of seasons or The Hunters next season...

Also, you gotta remember, those weren't soldiers with The Governor... and if they were, they weren't the first choice or the best. When Merle ran his suicide mission, he killed off Woodbury's best (and inexplicably yoked) soldiers. Creepy prison, unfamiliar territory, zombies, and now some flashing lights, sirens, and flash bangs... "why are we doing this again? fuck this, I'm out." A couple of days before this, these people were tending gardens and milling about town like the world hadn't ended.

I kept thinking The Governor was going to get shot by one of those guys after he mowed down the others, but he's too cool of a character to go out that way. Like I said, he'll be back and hopefully he gets off'ed in dramatic fashion.

The thing that really got me was the shit with Andrea... hey, let's spend 10 minutes of our 40 minute season finale watching the dumbest fucking character in the history of television stare at a guy who's dying instead of trying to save herself... then let's expect her suicide to be something dramatic and sad. I'm pretty sure around 9:58pm EST on March 31 2013 if you shut off your TV and opened a window, you'd hear all of America saying "it's about fucking time you killed that idiot!"

OneSickPsycho 04-02-2013 02:02 PM

Oh and anyone else think that Daryl is kinda Andrea from the comics? Good soldier for Rick, provides insight every now and again, and above all... isn't a total worthless fucktard doing everything possible to fuck things up.

RedRider2k2 04-02-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 527830)
Oh and anyone else think that Daryl is kinda Andrea from the comics? Good soldier for Rick, provides insight every now and again, and above all... isn't a total worthless fucktard doing everything possible to fuck things up.

That's an interesting way to look at it.

I was hoping that they would let Andrea redeem herself and turn her into the character she can be. But I guess they decided to just let her die as a moron. It's too bad. The show could have used a female sniper.

All in all, the finale was pretty weak. I understand they want to make a somewhat different story than the comics, but they need to remember one important thing: The comics are awesome. So, straying too far from their story might not be such a good idea.

The whole prison arc in the comics took damn near two years to get through so it's not a bad idea if they spread it over 2 seasons I guess. The order of events is certainly all over the place though. I'm kind of interested to see how they will finally be driven from the Prison and if the Governor will have anything to do with it. He will obviously be back at some point.

CasterTroy 04-03-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 527827)
let's spend 10 minutes of our 40 minute season finale watching the dumbest fucking character in the history of television stare at a guy who's dying instead of trying to save herself

EXACTLY...well to everything you said..but this especially

She should have died in season one. I hated the bitch when she was in the bottom level of the store in ATL and had a gun. And they had to kill Milton? Man DAMN! I wanted him to rise up and assassinate the gov.

Why did rick not take the army truck and expedition?

How do the comics have them leaving the prison? Also...how does the Gov die in the comics?

tommymac 04-03-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 527851)
EXACTLY...well to everything you said..but this especially

She should have died in season one. I hated the bitch when she was in the bottom level of the store in ATL and had a gun. And they had to kill Milton? Man DAMN! I wanted him to rise up and assassinate the gov.

Why did rick not take the army truck and expedition?

How do the comics have them leaving the prison? Also...how does the Gov die in the comics?

I almost felt bad for andrea in the end, even though I was calling for her to be killed asap like everyone else.

I was figuring milton would kill the governor, but I bet the governor will be pissed when he gets home and sees everyones gone. I think now he may be more dangerous since its more or less him, martinez and that black guy, not even sure if he has a name. I would have figured they would try to take over woodburry, seems like they have a lot more resources there than the prison.

Papa_Complex 04-03-2013 09:14 AM

I don't think that The Governor is going home. I pretty much killed every able bodied fighter in town except for the two most loyal, who were also apparently wondering if they should blow him away.

He pretty much killed the town already.

tommymac 04-03-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 527853)
I don't think that The Governor is going home. I pretty much killed every able bodied fighter in town except for the two most loyal, who were also apparently wondering if they should blow him away.

He pretty much killed the town already.

I think he will want to go back to see what happened with andrea. it was like th eold batman scenarios, locking them away with a slow means of killing them, thus giving ample time adn opportunity to escape. I never realy pictured the governor as a true survivalist though so i am wondering how he will do forraging around like the others have.

Papa_Complex 04-03-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 527856)
I think he will want to go back to see what happened with andrea. it was like th eold batman scenarios, locking them away with a slow means of killing them, thus giving ample time adn opportunity to escape. I never realy pictured the governor as a true survivalist though so i am wondering how he will do forraging around like the others have.

You can forage, or you can go around killing other people and taking their stuff. The Guv strikes me as #2 (in more ways than one).

tommymac 04-03-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 527860)
You can forage, or you can go around killing other people and taking their stuff. The Guv strikes me as #2 (in more ways than one).

I can see that esp since that was what he was doing anyway. Untill hes confirmed dead I dont think ricks group could move forward on anything, an dnow they have to feed and shelter a lot more people who realy arent that capable of fighting oir offering too much in terms of survival.

Papa_Complex 04-03-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 527861)
I can see that esp since that was what he was doing anyway. Untill hes confirmed dead I dont think ricks group could move forward on anything, an dnow they have to feed and shelter a lot more people who realy arent that capable of fighting oir offering too much in terms of survival.

They're bodies that can stand watch, repair fences, and grow food. They're also 'ablative armour', for when walkers get inside the fence.