Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   NC Dealer doesn't think gear is necessary (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6287)

berto 02-27-2009 08:48 AM

I just learned to not talk about it. Unless i care about the person, they are close to me...

Otherwise, I simply move on about my day. I wear gear, so I lead by example I guess.

$16.5k for Repsol RR... those went for $11K new I think... what a bunch of tools. They'll be out of business soon.

deals gap dragon slayer 02-27-2009 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyman (Post 171966)
BOOM! New sig line! Thanks!

Glad to be of service...

And ladies... If you'd need servicing too... oh wait... thats right we were supposed to be talking about knee dragging... hmmm better PM me

deals gap dragon slayer 02-27-2009 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 171960)

:drool:

*giggle*

Hmm and you're close enough to make a weekend of it :whistle:

fnfalman 02-27-2009 12:20 PM

I say live and let die. We're all adults, so do whatever you wanna do. Besides, if the squids get knocked off, there'll be more curb squirrels left for me.

Trip 02-27-2009 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fnfalman (Post 172372)
I say live and let die. We're all adults, so do whatever you wanna do. Besides, if the squids get knocked off, there'll be more curb squirrels left for me.

I agree, not wearing gear is not illegal. If it isn't someone you care about, who gives a fuck if they are retarded and hurt themselves.

fasternyou929 02-27-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 172385)
I agree, not wearing gear is not illegal. If it isn't someone you care about, who gives a fuck if they are retarded and hurt themselves.

But if you can't point and laugh at retarded people, what's the sense in going on living?

deals gap dragon slayer 02-27-2009 01:47 PM

it was more so because he is a dealer, he's giving the example to everyone that gear isn't needed. I personally don't care if he wears it or not..

I just think he's setting a poor example for a sport that has so many negative stereotypes already

rogue 02-27-2009 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deals gap dragon slayer (Post 172294)
Hmm and you're close enough to make a weekend of it :whistle:

Yep ;)

rogue 02-27-2009 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deals gap dragon slayer (Post 172439)
it was more so because he is a dealer, he's giving the example to everyone that gear isn't needed. I personally don't care if he wears it or not..

I just think he's setting a poor example for a sport that has so many negative stereotypes already

Me too. Most times I don't care if you wear gear or not. Your skin, your body, your decision.

However, for a dealer/salesmen to do it is like the same old bitch we have with cops when they run a red light just to get through it, not wear their seatbelts, park where there's no parking, etc :idk:

Trip 02-27-2009 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fasternyou929 (Post 172417)
But if you can't point and laugh at retarded people, what's the sense in going on living?

thats perfectly acceptable, pointing and laughing is a must, me getting upset cause someone doesn't advertise gear isn't much of a concern though.