Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tigger - I'm confused... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=11281)

racedoll 10-28-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 284655)
Mmmm I don't think so... It's a bit old fashioned but she understood what it means so I guess that's all that counts.:wink:

If you say so. I know my 15 year old niece got one and I kind of remember friends getting them back in school. But hey things might be different down there than here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 284656)
A fucking promise ring is for high school. However, tigger's girlfriend is probably still in high school, so I guess that's ok. :lol:

I thought she looked quite young, especially with those legs.

fasternyou929 10-28-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 284652)
Anyway, that is what I like to call a promise ring, definitely NOT an engagement ring!

A promise for what, exactly? :poke:

And you know what the follow-up question is... :lol:

Amber Lamps 10-28-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

A fucking promise ring is for high school. However, tigger's girlfriend is probably still in high school, so I guess that's ok. :lol:

No that's a class ring.... I'm really surprised that none of you do this anymore. Hmmm... I mean I guess I could have just bought her a ring for no reason... Oh well she's happy, my dick's happy and that's all that matters!!!:lol:

Amber Lamps 10-28-2009 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 284661)
If you say so. I know my 15 year old niece got one and I kind of remember friends getting them back in school. But hey things might be different down there than here.

I thought she looked quite young, especially with those legs.

Yea it wasn't any big deal, she, her family, etc was completely in synch with my intentions so....:idk:

She just turned 21 in April and she's been slacking off actually! They were way tighter when I met her! She's picked up a bad case of "I got a man" syndrome and has been skipping the gym lately. I'm going to have to crack the whip pretty soon!!!:lol:

Trip 10-28-2009 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 284667)
No that's a class ring.... I'm really surprised that none of you do this anymore. Hmmm... I mean I guess I could have just bought her a ring for no reason... Oh well she's happy, my dick's happy and that's all that matters!!!:lol:

No, the promise ring is a high school sweetheart thing too. My sister got like 5 of them. :lol:

racedoll 10-28-2009 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 284669)
Yea it wasn't any big deal, she, her family, etc was completely in synch with my intentions so....:idk:

She just turned 21 in April and she's been slacking off actually! They were way tighter when I met her! She's picked up a bad case of "I got a man" syndrome and has been skipping the gym lately. I'm going to have to crack the whip pretty soon!!!:lol:

That is all that is important. I just wanted to mess with you a little about the promise ring.

That is what happens! Although I was the opposite. I'm smaller now than when I got married.

Amber Lamps 10-28-2009 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 284673)
No, the promise ring is a high school sweetheart thing too. My sister got like 5 of them. :lol:

I wonder where she would rank in Kazakhstan?:lol:

Amber Lamps 10-28-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 284674)
That is all that is important. I just wanted to mess with you a little about the promise ring.

That is what happens! Although I was the opposite. I'm smaller now than when I got married.

That's cool! I just wanted to claim ownership without actually giving anything up myself!!! Tada promise ring!!!:lol:

'73 H1 Triple 10-28-2009 09:04 PM

Quote:

He's thinking like George Burns

I liked 18 year girls when I was 18. Why wouldn't I like them now?

:lol:

Amber Lamps 10-28-2009 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by '73 H1 Triple (Post 284682)
He's thinking like George Burns

I liked 18 year girls when I was 18. Why wouldn't I like them now?

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Exactly!!!