Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Walking Dead - Season 3 (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=21543)

LeeNetworX 10-15-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 521480)
Yeah, and I supposed it could just be a time-issue. It would take longer to lure all of the walkers to the fence and pick them off... plus, there could also be danger of enough of them piling against the fence to breach it...

It's a prison fence; it should be designed to hold large groups of people, at least for a short period.

defector 10-15-2012 11:19 AM

Flame thrower. They need at least one.

LeeNetworX 10-15-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 521483)

That and some 50 gallon drums of bleach. The inside of that prison must REALLY stink, from all of the corpses, rotting zombies, toilets full of shit/piss, etc. The air quality must be dangerous considering all of the bacteria, mold, etc. that must be in there, espeically since the HVAC systems have been offline and no air circulation.

RedRider2k2 10-15-2012 11:52 AM

Another thing that made me laugh was how they showed us the Prison off in the distance at the end of Season two.

Now it turns out they wandered around all winter without finding it. Then, at the last moment, they find it by taking a 30 second stroll through the woods?

Turbo Ghost 10-15-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 521483)

One of the worst mistakes you can make in a zombie-apocalypse! Now you have FLAMING ZOMBIES to deal with!

OneSickPsycho 10-15-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRider2k2 (Post 521487)
Another thing that made me laugh was how they showed us the Prison off in the distance at the end of Season two.

Now it turns out they wandered around all winter without finding it. Then, at the last moment, they find it by taking a 30 second stroll through the woods?

If anything, that was pretty real. If you didn't already know it was there it could have easily taken that long to come across it, if at all...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost (Post 521488)
One of the worst mistakes you can make in a zombie-apocalypse! Now you have FLAMING ZOMBIES to deal with!

Exactly!

RedRider2k2 10-15-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 521491)
If anything, that was pretty real. If you didn't already know it was there it could have easily taken that long to come across it, if at all...

I've never seen a prison in the middle of the woods. Most of them tend to be well marked in the area with signs and roads and such. It seems like they had a lot to get done in the first episode and didnt want to spend much time on the discovery of it.

So we got more of a "Hey, look! A Prison! Lets go inside...":lol:

Trip 10-15-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRider2k2 (Post 521493)
I've never seen a prison in the middle of the woods. Most of them tend to be well marked in the area with signs and roads and such. It seems like they had a lot to get done in the first episode and didnt want to spend much time on the discovery of it.

So we got more of a "Hey, look! A Prison! Lets go inside...":lol:

Come ride 116 up near Knoxville, you just kinda pop out at Brushy Mountain Prison where they kept James Earl Ray, the guy who shot Martin Luther King Jr.

defector 10-15-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost (Post 521488)

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 521491)

Exactly!

Didn't they catch a bunch of them on fire when they burnt the barn down?

Flaming zombies makes me think of Liberace for some reason.

azoomm 10-15-2012 08:21 PM

I was curious why they go into the dark maze quietly. I mean, why not stand at the door and draw them to you? At least then you know what you're dealing with without going into the dark maze.