Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   For Sale (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   For Sale: Lots of AWESOME gear (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=12451)

101lifts2 01-11-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inferno (Post 317092)
Go to the RS Taichi website and they have official dealers, I know there is one down in San Diego off Miramar Rd that sells them.

Yeah, I'll do that soon. My bud uses that suit and says its the best suit for the money.

Homeslice 01-11-2010 09:02 PM

That place is called Cycle Sector. But there's another place called Terra Powersports in City of Industry that has it too

Cutty72 01-12-2010 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inferno (Post 317091)
It's the longer race version

Damn, thinking that would be rather uncomfortable for the flat and straight we have, and I don't get to the track enough to need a race one.

Inferno 01-12-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 318437)
Damn, thinking that would be rather uncomfortable for the flat and straight we have, and I don't get to the track enough to need a race one.

Walking around...yes, you might feel the extra length, but tucked in a riding position, you can't feel it at all...it's light and "contoured" to fit your back

Inferno 01-12-2010 04:01 PM

Also I'd like to add, the gear I am selling is my best gear. I have my "Old" gear I am keeping in reserve if and when I get back into riding

Cutty72 01-12-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inferno (Post 318641)
Walking around...yes, you might feel the extra length, but tucked in a riding position, you can't feel it at all...it's light and "contoured" to fit your back

I mostly commute, and am not usually "tucked" per se.

By the look on the vid it was pretty long, and I'm on the short side of needing a large (5'9")

Inferno 01-12-2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 318659)
I mostly commute, and am not usually "tucked" per se.

By the look on the vid it was pretty long, and I'm on the short side of needing a large (5'9")

If you are riding in a Jacket a Jeans communting, this might not be good(Maybe a bit too long), but it does provide better protection for the tailbone.

ericr 01-13-2010 03:55 PM

Damn, if I could lose 20-25lbs real quick I could wear some of that gear! So where in Smyrna are you Inferno?

If you end up not selling the bike, there are good roads less than an hour from you right around this area without going all the way to N GA mts. Let me know when the weather warms up if you want to get out and I'll show you around some good close areas.

Inferno 01-14-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 319146)
Damn, if I could lose 20-25lbs real quick I could wear some of that gear! So where in Smyrna are you Inferno?

If you end up not selling the bike, there are good roads less than an hour from you right around this area without going all the way to N GA mts. Let me know when the weather warms up if you want to get out and I'll show you around some good close areas.

I'm off east/west connector near highlands but I'm moving out to Roswell in a few weeks.

Yep, went on a ride a few months ago up to N Ga and N.C., very nice roads up there, very comparable to the roads in San Diego...they are just so far out there