Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWFix Rally (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3350)

Trip 11-12-2008 07:44 AM

Suches is better than the BRP. It's actually not too far from the gap and the gap could be a day trip for one of the days of the rally. Suches has Wolf Pen Gap and Blood Mountain. I been dying to get down there to ride some of the roads.

Amber Lamps 11-12-2008 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 94412)
Suches is better than the BRP. It's actually not too far from the gap and the gap could be a day trip for one of the days of the rally. Suches has Wolf Pen Gap and Blood Mountain. I been dying to get down there to ride some of the roads.

Works for me! I don't really care about the roads,I just want to balance my karma and meet some of you guys!

Mr Lefty 11-12-2008 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 94416)
Works for me! I don't really care about the roads,I just want to balance my karma and meet some of you guys!

so wait... are we on the good side... or the bad? :lol:

marko138 11-12-2008 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 94069)
Well,if I wait until I kick the bucket then I can't very well throw it at you can I? OK cue the violins...I've regretted not meeting up with some of you at Indy and it's bothered me a little. I wish to un douche myself and make up for it next chance I get...ok kill the fucking violins!

You gotta get over that, kid.

(That's my official I will not be at the rally post)

the chi 11-12-2008 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 94412)

I was going to say I would still like a gap trip, but BLOOD MOUNTAIN??!!

IM SO IN!!! Thats where I wanted us to get to last rally if you recall...been through it in the Expedition with the car hauler...but DYING to ride it...

Sixxxxer 11-12-2008 11:24 AM

Well...Suches is Only 12 Hours away.

And I'm a crazy fuck and would LOV to meet some on you.

What date were you looking to try and go??

Trip 11-12-2008 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 94650)
I was going to say I would still like a gap trip, but BLOOD MOUNTAIN??!!

IM SO IN!!! Thats where I wanted us to get to last rally if you recall...been through it in the Expedition with the car hauler...but DYING to ride it...

Yeah the whole area is pretty cool, I been through there in a car, but not on the bike.

smileyman 11-12-2008 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 94303)
I live in Springfield, MO as a poor college student. I'm actually trying to save money to get to Hallett for the first time this spring. That takes precedence over the rally, but it you want to meet me at Hallett, it'd be great to meet ya.

God I would love to go to BRP, but my money is going to Hallett next year too. I have a friend in Virginia I haven't seen in years, may be time to fly up and perhaps get over to meet everyone else at the rally.

I rode to the Gap before and I am not doing it again. 'Specially further NE...Just too damn far and I haven't the time and money to allocate:sorry:

Amber Lamps 11-12-2008 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 94421)
so wait... are we on the good side... or the bad? :lol:

There are no "good or bad" only being.... You cannot achieve balance from the actions of others but only through your interactions with them...

Mr Lefty 11-12-2008 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 95327)
There are no "good or bad" only being.... You cannot achieve balance from the actions of others but only through your interactions with them...

true... but is meeting us bringing you back from the neg... or from the pos. :lol:

I do hope you can make it