Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Riding Gear (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Riding Gear that SUCKS (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6436)

'73 H1 Triple 03-06-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 175274)
Another vote for Icon anything. None of the Icon stuff I've had held up for longer than a year before falling apart.

........ You couldn't give me Icon gear to wear now.

I have a pair of Icon Super Duty gloves I purchased USED ( $15 )and they've held up great. They'll gotten completely saturated in the rain at least six times and still look/fit good.

Maybe I lucked out :idk:

Jeff

p00kienrayray 03-06-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 176076)
...I honestly believe that Icon like all companies has some great gear and some not so great gear.

Second that. I don't really believe ppl when they say, "this is a good brand" or "this brand sucks"

kinda like girls; the moment i tell you that i'm not into midgets, a hot ass midget broad would walk by and i'll be like :drool: and then --->:eatatthey:

Fleck750 03-06-2009 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 176337)
timax gloves are the shit. Bout to put mine on in a minute when i get off the train lol

There are several people I'd like to use them on, I know that. :)

Dave 03-06-2009 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleck750 (Post 176369)
There are several people I'd like to use them on, I now that. :)

oh mine have a list as well :lol:

Amber Lamps 03-06-2009 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 176396)
oh mine have a list as well :lol:

I've only punched one person while wearing my TiMax gloves but I can assure you that he has never forgotten that day!

fnfalman 03-06-2009 10:40 PM

Vemar helmets are crap. They should be around $150-200 at most. Shit for finish, and super lame visor changing system. Hex bolts? You gotta be shitting me.

Sixxxxer 03-07-2009 01:10 AM

I had scorpion Gloves that Wore out in like a Month...Waste fo money there...The two fingers were made of like Cloth and the other three were fake leather material Odd design...My first pair of gloves I ever bought...SHift Riding gloves were GREAT...except i bought them a size to small and I ripped the velcro sitching near the wrist

I have the ICON Tarmac V.3 Gloves now, There ok...Not great...Looking for a new pair.

My SHIFT Leather jacket was also a decent jacket....And my Cortech is AWESOME!!!

Fleck750 03-07-2009 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 176402)
I've only punched one person while wearing my TiMax gloves but I can assure you that he has never forgotten that day!

You're my hero!!!!:rockout:

Yamerhaw 03-07-2009 07:42 AM

Every single person i've seen on Jason Britton's show "Superbikes" is wearing ICON, so I assume since they are all superbike riders that ICON must be good stuff, though i've never owned a piece of it..:whistle:

I dont know, it may be great stuff, i was just being a smart ass:sorry:

zed 03-07-2009 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yamerhaw (Post 176522)
Every single person i've seen on Jason Britton's show "Superbikes" is wearing ICON, so I assume since they are all superbike riders that ICON must be good stuff, though i've never owned a piece of it..:whistle:

I dont know, it may be great stuff, i was just being a smart ass:sorry:

or they are a sponsor or the hooligans like the style over quality.