Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   CF/TWF Rally South (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3849)

tommymac 01-29-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 156253)
I think that beer is the easy solution. Although I am very sure that I can carry a 32 pack on top of my luggage, we can alway pick it up on the way. hard liquor, we can work on that too.

Not sure if you want to take too much beer, bouncing around on a 12 hr trip cant be too good for it. I can proll yput a few bottles in the hard bags and will figure something out for the back seat.

Tom

derf 01-29-2009 06:10 PM

I mean from the state line or something like that I wouldnt do the whole thing with teh box up there

rogue 01-29-2009 06:13 PM

Instead of bringing it all the way from home, why not just stop by a store closer to Suches? That' what I would do but I don't have enough luggage & I'm not about to pile it any higher than neecessary. That just doesnn't work well for me. :lol:

Edit: Derf beat me to it. :lol:

tommymac 01-29-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 156278)
I mean from the state line or something like that I wouldnt do the whole thing with teh box up there

Oh ok, that we can do. when we went up to mass last year I managed to get 2 6pks and a growler into my luggage.

Tom

tommymac 01-29-2009 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 156279)
Instead of bringing it all the way from home, why not just stop by a store closer to Suches? That' what I would do but I don't have enough luggage & I'm not about to pile it any higher than neecessary. That just doesnn't work well for me. :lol:

Edit: Derf beat me to it. :lol:

pickins may be a lot slimmer down there too. I am a bit of a beer snob:idk:

Tom

rogue 01-29-2009 06:47 PM

I don't like beer snobs. They always make fun of my cheap stuff :lol:

Phenix_Rider 01-29-2009 08:58 PM

I can probably bring something no one has had. Rogue Dead Guy Ale. :lickout: With my new luggage, I can easly fit a couple six packs. Not sure what all the vibes of 12 hours will do to it though... 2 hours or so doesn't hurt anything.

tommymac 01-29-2009 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 156344)
I can probably bring something no one has had. Rogue Dead Guy Ale. :lickout: With my new luggage, I can easly fit a couple six packs. Not sure what all the vibes of 12 hours will do to it though... 2 hours or so doesn't hurt anything.

I have had gallons of it, the pub by me has it on tap. I have a bottle of their 06 imperial stout in my fridge right now.

Def bring some of it if you can though and we can make fun of rogue and her cheap beer :lol:

Tom

derf 01-29-2009 11:55 PM

shes cheap anyway...

rogue 01-30-2009 12:07 AM

Leave my Budweiser alone! redflip I can't help it that we don't have nothing but mainstream beer here. :lol:

Rogue Dead Man? Do I even want to try that? :panic: