Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Sports Bar (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Arizona VS Pittsburg (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=5324)

Trip 02-01-2009 10:28 PM

The game was ok, both of the defenses were pretty weak. I hope to never see these two teams in the super bowl again, it was a game of horrible mistakes more than victories.

Mr Lefty 02-01-2009 10:46 PM

damn I wash hope'n Arizona would hold them...

2up 02-01-2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porkchop (Post 157924)
Fucking lame.....

When they needed them the most..... the defense let the Cards down.

And if it wasnt for exemplary play in the second... Warner forcing that ball on FIRST AND FUCKING GOAL with 16 seconds left in the first. A veteran should not make that mistake.

I hate fucking pittsburgh....

I don't hate pittsburgh because as I see it, the Cardinals beat themselves for the most part. One screw up and missed opportunity after another.

I will say though that Mr 100 Yard Touchdown is a total douche bag for his absolute unsportsman like conduct. I don't even think he should have been interviewed after the game. His 'roid rage temper tantrum totally negated the play he made.

Porkchop 02-01-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2up (Post 157936)
I don't hate pittsburgh because as I see it, the Cardinals beat themselves for the most part. One screw up and missed opportunity after another.

I will say though that Mr 100 Yard Touchdown is a total douche bag for his absolute unsportsman like conduct. I don't even think he should have been interviewed after the game. His 'roid rage temper tantrum totally negated the play he made.

I am a CLEVELAND fan.... this game just adds to it hun!!! lol

He will get fined by the league tomorrow. Not for pushing the guy repeatedly... its football, but for the punch to the back.

Sixxxxer 02-01-2009 11:39 PM

Well I said it before I'll say it again.

Fuck Kurt warner and his glove wearing pussy ass throwing QB Self...Ken Wishenhunt looked like he was about to commit suicide in his post game interview and Larry Fitz should just get traded to a diff team...Guy is an ANIMAL Reciver and needs to be on a more high caliber team.

Santonio Holmes is an amazing reciver as well that TD pass at the end was awesome.

It wasnt a "Romp" But the Steelers def stuck it to the Cards at the end.

Fuck Em,

The Phillies Still won! ;)

marko138 02-02-2009 08:51 AM

:lol: You guys are so funny. What a game. I loved it. Fitzgerald is unbelievable. What a reciever. Go Steelers.

Rider 02-02-2009 09:05 AM

The refs sucked ass.

marko138 02-02-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 158102)
The refs sucked ass.

Alot of penalties...shitty calls on both sides. Some of them were questionable...and should not be called in the Super Bowl. Let them play.

Trip 02-02-2009 09:44 AM

The game was 90% boring. The Harrison run back was cool and then the 4th quarter got pretty good after the safety. Other than that the game was mediocre at best. Last years game was better. Both of these teams did not look like they belonged there with the way they played last night, especially the defenses.

z06boy 02-02-2009 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 157935)
damn I wash hope'n Arizona would hold them...

So was I but since neither team is one of the teams I pull for I was just hoping for a good game...and it was. :dthumb: