Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Southern Rally 2012 (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=20218)

Amorok 12-19-2011 09:33 PM

Don't know if this matters, but we're pounded at work. I'm not sure what time I'm available but if really want to come this year and six different guys have mentioned wanting to go on a bike trip with me, although that'll probably change when they find out it's not the Gap. But I know at least one is pretty serious, and I am. So the sooner we can hammer down dates the better it is for me. Tomorrow I'll try to throw some dates I have available, if it'll have any influence on the process. I hated missing the last one because of work and this year looks worse than last year. Seriously, we have five classes on board with two instructors and one more that won't teach.

tommymac 12-19-2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 502146)
Don't know if this matters, but we're pounded at work. I'm not sure what time I'm available but if really want to come this year and six different guys have mentioned wanting to go on a bike trip with me, although that'll probably change when they find out it's not the Gap. But I know at least one is pretty serious, and I am. So the sooner we can hammer down dates the better it is for me. Tomorrow I'll try to throw some dates I have available, if it'll have any influence on the process. I hated missing the last one because of work and this year looks worse than last year. Seriously, we have five classes on board with two instructors and one more that won't teach.

The road the hotel is on is freking amazing and longer than the dragon, at least I think it is. Plus the BRP is right down the road and knowing things down there I am sure there are other good roads in the vicinity.

I have baby #2 comming in mid june so mid may is iffy right now but we will see as I def want to go but I need to see how the pregnancy goes too

Trip 12-19-2011 09:58 PM

Avery is out, so we don't have to wait for him, so we can start looking at dates. I was thinking late may/early june

derf 12-19-2011 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 502148)
Avery is out, so we don't have to wait for him, so we can start looking at dates. I was thinking late may/early june

My vote for early june.

Mr Lefty 12-20-2011 03:41 AM

I may be game... won't know till closer though... but it's my last year in Mississippi so it'll be a priority as I think I'm going west for my next assignment

ya'll think'n of doing an Iron Butt ride on this trip? seems like the crew that showed last year would be a good set for that...

Turbo Ghost 12-20-2011 05:46 AM

The weekend of June the 8th is looking good for me right now!

tommymac 12-20-2011 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost (Post 502164)
The weekend of June the 8th is looking good for me right now!

Mid may is better for me, don twant to be traveling too many miles away if its closer to said due date, as of now thats june 12th

marko138 12-20-2011 08:07 AM

I'm coming to the rally.

Trip 12-20-2011 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 502170)
I'm coming to the rally.

lies, lol

marko138 12-20-2011 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 502171)
lies, lol

LULZ. I'm not coming to the rally.