Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dude got what he deserved (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=13306)

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 11:10 AM

Shoot
Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 337327)
Nothing personal Tig, because I really do like you and am just fucking around...

But the difference between me and you? I dont need to toot my own horn, ive got IRL friends to do it for me.. A guy that has seen me go, and fucking trust me, Tmall wouldnt talk out of his ass to make me look good.

I didn't start calling fellows out first...besides I'm nobody's bitch. Someone said it was hard growing up white in a black neighborhood. ..try being a halfbreed in the Hood. Anyway if anyone is too fucking stupid to realize that I'm kidding. ..well just wow!

tommymac 02-17-2010 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 337367)
In my experience, they are usually the biggest jackasses because they try to overcompensate in their efforts to fit in. That and they end up acting no different then their peers.

Who needs a gang? Any "pack" of deutchbags may exhibit that behavior nowadays. Otherwise agreed.

Nowadays, this crap is nuttin new. it was the same shit with all the deuchebag guidos when i was growing up. I had some issues with a few of them and when in large #s they were all badass but catch em alone and its a totaly different story.

Apoc 02-17-2010 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337372)
Shoot

I didn't start calling fellows out first...!

Actually, you did man...

Quote:

Bring it punk! I'll take you on right now motherfucker! No weapons!
That was the comment that started it all... (and yes, I know it was a joke)

t-homo 02-17-2010 11:24 AM

A group of my neighbors all grew up is the southern part of St. Louis with pretty bad violence. I've seen em 1 on 1 fight and group fight, and ALWAYS beat the shit out of whoever they were fighting. Even these guys wont stop their cars when they accidentally end up in east St. Louis.

pauldun170 02-17-2010 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple (Post 337375)
There are three possible outcomes for the po' white boy growing up in dark town:

1) He gets beat down, gets tough, gets hard, either earns respect of his black peers or fights his way out of town. Or gets killed.

2) He gets beat down, decides it's better to join 'em than fight 'em: becomes a white homey. May earn respect of his peers but more likely to play the part of the jester (as often happens to the token black guy when the situation is reversed).

3) He gets beat down and becomes everyone's withdrawn little bitch. The object of every bully's affections, for life.

There is a fourth option of becoming invisible, but it takes skills. Growing up, I was a ghost.

Option 2 and 4 are the norm, at least in my opinion.
The best option, in the case of crappy neighborhoods is to be the ghost and just do your school work.
Its the ghosts who make something of themselves.

We moved around a bit when I was younger and I had to deal with the "new kid" status quite a bit.
Not white, not black...looks spanish but isn't.

I've lots of practice as the ghost.

t-homo 02-17-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple (Post 337390)
Growing up, I didn't get picked on as much as my peers because I was so good at not being noticed. I also wasn't afraid of anyone, which I believe can be a kid's greatest defense, regardless of how big/small they are, what they look like, etc.

I'm pretty sure that is what he was talking about by being a ghost.

t-homo 02-17-2010 12:34 PM

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24...ki/3160sc9.gif

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 337339)
Would you guys like some pizza with all that testosteroni? :lol:

Yes, I would like pan crust with double cheese, mushrooms, olives, peppers,and all the meats please---for delivery of course.

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 337378)
Actually, you did man...

That was the comment that started it all... (and yes, I know it was a joke)

No I meant the I'd kick his ass comment about the black guy... oh and I didn't toot my own horn...but you always have someone that appears to be on standby to blow you...I mean yours...

Apoc 02-17-2010 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337435)
No I meant the I'd kick his ass comment about the black guy... oh and I didn't toot my own horn...but you always have someone that appears to be on standby to blow you...I mean yours...

Somebody has to squeeze the juice...