Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWFix Rally (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3350)

Gas Man 11-17-2008 05:00 PM

I do agree Ebbs... too bad it ended up here...

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3.../byebye004.jpg

bye Windy

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3.../byebye016.jpg

marko138 11-18-2008 09:25 AM

These young bucks don't know you like the old buzzard marko does.

Gas Man 11-18-2008 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 102121)
These young bucks don't know you like the old buzzard marko does.

Truth sir... TRUTH

Phenix_Rider 11-18-2008 10:02 PM

I'd like to make it to the Rally. I should have plenty of vacation saved up. What are the tentative dates?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 94660)
Well...Suches is Only 12 Hours away.
And I'm a crazy fuck and would LOV to meet some on you.
What date were you looking to try and go??

If you're coming down from Jersey, we can meet partway. I'll be riding down if I go. Fuck towing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 99737)
A 9R not a zixxer...
No real close calls, just checking myself before I got in close calls.

I've always read "zixxer" as a ZX6R. A ZX9/10/12R is a 9/10/12R, and the ZX6RR is just a 636 (any year- whatever they actually called it R or RR)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 99737)
Have no interest in a track bike... don't want to spend the money on the bike or the tons of money for track days.

:wtf: Say what? You just spent how much on the chop, then blinged the hell out of it with how many thousand in chrome, open primary, yadda, yadda, yadda...

It's cool that you don't want it for other reasons, but you picked a lame one there...:sorry:

NONE_too_SOFT 11-18-2008 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 102880)
I've always read "zixxer" as a ZX6R. A ZX9/10/12R is a 9/10/12R, and the ZX6RR is just a 636 (any year- whatever they actually called it R or RR)

I call a suzuki 600, 750, or 1000 a gixxer. i figure the rule caries offer for that green brand.

Amber Lamps 11-18-2008 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 102761)
Truth sir... TRUTH

For what it's worth,no bs,if we all do go to a track venue and you come,you can use my bike Chris,with the provision that you'll be responsible for any repairs/damage that you incur. I'm serious. To be honest,I wouldn't mind seeing the old girl take a few laps with good track guy on it.

ceo012384 11-18-2008 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 102888)
To be honest,I wouldn't mind seeing the old girl take a few laps with good track guy on it.

GM?!?!

He'd be wearing chaps and a half helmet, using only the rear brake! :lol:

Gas Man 11-18-2008 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 102880)
It's cool that you don't want it for other reasons, but you picked a lame one there...:sorry:

Well you got me there... so how about... since I'm in debt up to my ears due to the chop, I can no longer afford to think abotu track bikes and track day fees. is that better?

Now to twist your tit once more... who says I paid for all those mods to the chop :whistle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 102888)
For what it's worth,no bs,if we all do go to a track venue and you come,you can use my bike Chris,with the provision that you'll be responsible for any repairs/damage that you incur. I'm serious. To be honest,I wouldn't mind seeing the old girl take a few laps with good track guy on it.

That would be very cool of ya and I would maybe take ya up on it. Let's see... the math.... haven't been on a sportbike in.... 3 years... I'm sure that would be some of the slowest few laps in the world... couple that with no desire to pay for repairs.... WHOA!!

Plus I know the secret motive... loan me the gsxr for a few laps... try to get me to catch the bug... I see your devious plan... but I shall be strong... like an oak... :panic:

Amber Lamps 11-18-2008 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 102971)
Well you got me there... so how about... since I'm in debt up to my ears due to the chop, I can no longer afford to think abotu track bikes and track day fees. is that better?

Now to twist your tit once more... who says I paid for all those mods to the chop :whistle:

That would be very cool of ya and I would maybe take ya up on it. Let's see... the math.... haven't been on a sportbike in.... 3 years... I'm sure that would be some of the slowest few laps in the world... couple that with no desire to pay for repairs.... WHOA!!

Plus I know the secret motive... loan me the gsxr for a few laps... try to get me to catch the bug... I see your devious plan... but I shall be strong... like an oak... :panic:

yea ok Woody! Anyway,I'm serious and it's really not that big of a deal,honestly. Besides,my bike is a pussy-cat,you'll have no problems on it.

Gas Man 11-19-2008 12:15 AM

Hey... I like pussy!!