Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Walking Dead - Season 3 (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=21543)

Papa_Complex 10-22-2012 04:09 PM

Yeah, the prison guys charging in and putting the boots to their first walker was pretty stupid. And predictable :lol:

They still try to clear the place out, while leaving open corridors behind them. Why do that when you could draw them all to you, to kill at your leisure?

LeeNetworX 10-22-2012 04:36 PM

While this show is entertainment, I'm also looking at it as what NOT to do in a zombie appocalypse, so that makes it educational as well.
:lol

askmrjesus 10-22-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 521951)
Trying to prove himself but, with any luck, he'll walk off and be walker fodder.

He's trying to get into what's her names pants, even though he's not sure what's in there yet.

I don't think it's going to happen, as long as he keeps wearing that stupid fucking hat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 521951)
I'm still wondering why none of these morons have thought about boar spears. Something you can use to hold a walker back, while you dust his brain. They don't use terrain advantage, gates and bars, nor any of their advantages except speed.

Fuck a spear, I want one of those pneumatic cattle killing things, ala "No Country for Old Men".

Why wear yourself out?

For that matter, a nail gun and a SCUBA tank would work great on the fence line.

JC

OneSickPsycho 10-22-2012 08:08 PM

I like the way you think.

Papa_Complex 10-22-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 521957)
He's trying to get into what's her names pants, even though he's not sure what's in there yet.

I don't think it's going to happen, as long as he keeps wearing that stupid fucking hat.

Cooties. What else would a kid find in a girl's pants?

Yes, he needs to lose that hat. Makes his head look tiny, which is a definite minus when considering point #1.

Quote:

Fuck a spear, I want one of those pneumatic cattle killing things, ala "No Country for Old Men".

Why wear yourself out?

For that matter, a nail gun and a SCUBA tank would work great on the fence line.

JC
You've got to get too close, to use a bolt gun. Now if gamers got involved, then I might go along with you: http://killzone.wikia.com/wiki/VC21_Boltgun

And on the subjects of basic utility of weapons, I'm still wondering why his brother Daryl and his other brother Daryl is using that stupid crossbow, that takes a full minute to reload? I'd be using a composite bow with maybe a 65 pound pull and 45% drop-off, that I could reload in maybe 5 seconds. Dumbass hillbilly doesn't even take advice from Ted Nugent.

Tmall 10-22-2012 09:08 PM

Things that pissed me off about last episode:

1. The prisoners don't know much about walkers, the "leader" went for his gun when he found out Herschel was bit.

2. They were locked up for 10 months, and had nicely groomed facial hair, and hair styles.

3. Ten months in one room? Where'd they get their water?

VatorMan 10-22-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 521965)

1. The prisoners don't know much about walkers, the "leader" went for his gun when he found out Herschel was bit.

2. They were locked up for 10 months, and had nicely groomed facial hair, and hair styles.

Or take a dump ? Maybe that's what was in the freezer.

Papa_Complex 10-22-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 521965)

To be fair, he went for his gun about every 25 seconds.

1001 uses for the common shiv.

Water tank on the roof, feeding the sink in the kitchen.

Just sayin'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VatorMan (Post 521966)

Ten months in the kitchen and I doubt anything could smell worse than unwashed prisoner.

OneSickPsycho 10-22-2012 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VatorMan (Post 521966)

It is. The guy said something about being glad to finally have a pot to pussy in when Rick opened it.

VatorMan 10-23-2012 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 521972)
It is. The guy said something about being glad to finally have a pot to pussy in when Rick opened it.

I see where your mind is right now. :lol