Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Teenagers and House Alarms (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=11929)

Kaneman 12-01-2009 11:08 AM

I think they should fuse a tracking device to her skin that also releases animal tranquilizers once she crosses a certain threshold...like the front door. She'll be passed out by the time she hits the driveway and they could have a pager that wakes them up to go retrieve her.

Or they could stop being pathetic pussies.

z06boy 12-01-2009 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 299936)
One would assume that a teenager like this has already had that lock picked.

:rofl: True !!

papapoi 12-01-2009 11:58 AM

call the cops and tell them she broke into the house that would teach her a lesson.

Flexin 12-01-2009 12:07 PM

I think she was smart enough to figure out how to disarm it but not smart enough to remember the code. I think she is looking at the phone to get the code she saved in the phone. If not she is just reading a test while being a brat.

I say change the code. Let her break into the alarm and get out. While she is out just change the locks on the door. See if her cell is smart enough to get her back in the house.

I agree with teaching a child to make the right decisions. But I also believe that it will not work with 100% of kids. Some things are learned but some you are born with.

They need to have a long talk with her stupid ass. She reminds me of my ex cousin. She was giving a lot of help and chances and ended up knocked up.

I moved out at 16.

If she thinks she can come and go as she pleases then start charging her rent.

James

Apoc 12-01-2009 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papapoi (Post 299969)
call the cops and tell them she broke into the house that would teach her a lesson.

Or! Learn to be parents and stop expecting electronic devices to do their job! FTW!

I LOL at the 'Put locks on her windows and doors comments' :lol: Ya, explain to the police that your child burned to death, because you locked her in her room and couldn't get her out on time! :wtfru:

Wonderful parenting advice here.

Im glad none of you seem to have children like TMall and I. Im going where I want, I'll be back be when I feel like it! Lock the doors, I can get in the window!

Particle Man 12-01-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papapoi (Post 299969)

make sure you call 911 :lol:

karl_1052 12-01-2009 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 299938)
I think they should fuse a tracking device to her skin that also releases animal tranquilizers once she crosses a certain threshold...like the front door. She'll be passed out by the time she hits the driveway and they could have a pager that wakes them up to go retrieve her.

Or they could stop being pathetic pussies.

or roofies.

Kaneman 12-01-2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karl_1052 (Post 299998)
or roofies.

That's hilarious man, I almost put GHB but decided to go with tranq's.