Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Attn: Rally Goers!! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=7921)

the chi 05-06-2009 09:40 AM

Gawd ya'll are gay. :lol:

Tig, the cheapo rain gear from wally world will get you to the rally dry, make sure to put something on your feet tho, else they will get wet. Your hands, well, unless ya got waterpoof gloves, cant help ya there.

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 09:42 AM

"someone tell the midget to be quiet... over"

Amber Lamps 05-06-2009 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 209412)
RAIN GEAR... get some

"ahh true... but I think we'll be alright... hurry up and get off work so I can kick you in the dick... over"

"shit tigger's on our channel... over"

I have rain gear but I didn't get any tornado gear. Anyway, I'll see you chumps tomorrow, don't cry!

"btw what kind of coms did you guys get?...over"

Trip 05-06-2009 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 209417)
"someone tell the midget to be quiet... over"

"try not to step on her at the rally...over"

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 209418)
I have rain gear but I didn't get any tornado gear. Anyway, I'll see you chumps tomorrow, don't cry!

"btw what kind of coms did you guys get?...over"

"you are still gay-ay-ay, over"

We got some two way radios with headsets from wally world. We have no idea if they will work or not. If they don't, return city.

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 09:45 AM

just the cheap hand held ones... we taped the mic in our helmets... we'll see if it'll work. if so we'll gut them and create a handle bar "push to talk" button...

well... Trip will create... he is the EE :lol:

Amber Lamps 05-06-2009 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 209415)
Gawd ya'll are gay. :lol:

Tig, the cheapo rain gear from wally world will get you to the rally dry, make sure to put something on your feet tho, else they will get wet. Your hands, well, unless ya got waterpoof gloves, cant help ya there.

Screw that, I made a deal with my self last night. If it was storming when I got up, I was staying home. Besides, this isn't part of the "rally", I was meeting Trip,Ebbs, and NtS early, capish'? I don't understand why everyone else is giving me crap. I can wait a day and miss the storms and arrive dry. What's the big deal?:idk:

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 09:48 AM

cause... it's two wheel fix custom to give people shit for anything we can

Trip 05-06-2009 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 209425)
Screw that, I made a deal with my self last night. If it was storming when I got up, I was staying home. Besides, this isn't part of the "rally", I was meeting Trip,Ebbs, and NtS early, capish'? I don't understand why everyone else is giving me crap. I can wait a day and miss the storms and arrive dry. What's the big deal?:idk:

Cause you suck. NtS probably bailed on us too. Hell, I would of never made these reservations at Fontana Village if it was just me and Ebbs. We would of took another route. Now we are stuck with them cause they have a craptastic cancellation policy.

rogue 05-06-2009 09:51 AM

Wow. :lol:

I hope the two of you don't sound like a bad B-rated remake of Wierd Science at the rally. :lol:

Trip 05-06-2009 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogue (Post 209432)
Wow. :lol:

I hope the two of you don't sound like a bad B-rated remake of Wierd Science at the rally. :lol:

"We will have to berate this one...over"