Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   News Desk (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Cops tazer Phillies fan running on the field (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=14565)

Homeslice 05-04-2010 08:37 AM

Cops tazer Phillies fan running on the field

Another sign of arrogant cops who are simply mad at someone who can outrun their lazy donut eating asses. Tazering someone who is just pulling a harmless stunt? Seriously? :skep:

PHILADELPHIA -- A police officer used a Taser gun to apprehend a fan who ran onto the field during a Phillies game Monday night, and the team and the police are investigating whether it was an appropriate use of force.

The fan, wearing a baseball cap, red T-shirt and khaki shorts, hopped a fence and scurried around the outfield, eluding two security officers in the bottom of the eighth inning against the St. Louis Cardinals. One officer used a Taser and the fan went down in a heap. Several Phillies placed gloves over their faces and appeared to be stifling laughter at the wild scene.

Phillies spokeswomen Bonnie Clark said the police department is investigating the matter and discussing with the team whether using the stun gun was appropriate.

Police spokesman Lt. Frank Vanore told The Philadelphia Inquirer police internal affairs will open an investigation to determine if the firing "was proper use of the equipment."

Vanore was not made available to The Associated Press when a call was placed to the police department's public affairs office late Monday night.

The teams said it's the first time a Taser has been used by police to apprehend a spectator who ran onto the field.

The fan was a 17-year-old male and he will be charged with criminal trespass and related offenses, the team said. The Phillies did not release his name because he is a juvenile.

tommymac 05-04-2010 08:39 AM

if it was sixxer it would be ok :lol:

Trip 05-04-2010 08:40 AM

sixxxxer may have been at this game he posted pics from the stadium on facebook last night

Homeslice 05-04-2010 09:47 AM

Vid but you cant really see shit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjt2B...&feature=email

Rider 05-04-2010 09:51 AM

I bet he won't run on the field again.

ontwo 05-04-2010 09:53 AM

That's funny to me. That'll teach him not to do something stupid.

Kaneman 05-04-2010 09:55 AM

Aren't fans running on the field just kind of a fun part of Baseball that makes people smile?

Cop should be murdered in front of his family with electricity.

Homeslice 05-04-2010 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontwo (Post 369133)
That's funny to me. That'll teach him not to do something stupid.

Define "something stupid"

I think your post is stupid. Therefore maybe you should get tazed. See how that works?

ontwo 05-04-2010 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 369136)
Aren't fans running on the field just kind of a fun part of Baseball that makes people smile?

Cop should be murdered in front of his family with electricity.

Yeah, that sounds fair. 5 seconds of electricity = death penalty. Jeez people act like a taser is the same as a bullet

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 369140)
Define "something stupid"

I think your post is stupid. Therefore maybe you should get tazed. See how that works?

Been there. Done that. Twice.

Kaneman 05-04-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontwo (Post 369142)
Yeah, that sounds fair. 5 seconds of electricity = death penalty. Jeez people act like a taser is the same as a bullet

Hey, don't abuse your power and you won't have anything to worry about.

See what I did there? I took the police state mantra and turned it around. :lol:

Homeslice 05-04-2010 10:04 AM

Been there done what twice?

ontwo 05-04-2010 10:05 AM

I've been tased twice for Relay for Life. It is a cancer charity. For two years, I have gotten donations to see the politician/banker get tased in front of a crowd of people. Raised over $500 each time.

ontwo 05-04-2010 10:08 AM

And here is my wife getting tased at the citizens police academy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9uoDKO1e-I

Kaneman 05-04-2010 10:09 AM

Is that what you give her for talking back?

ontwo 05-04-2010 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 369156)
Is that what you give her for talking back?

:lol: Yep

Homeslice 05-04-2010 10:13 AM

Just because you personally don't think being tazed is so bad, doesn't mean it's OK to use anytime the cops want to. IMO it should only be used when the public or the officers feel they are in danger. Not just because a prankster is running away. If it was a thief running away, maybe.....But someone running onto a baseball field? Please. Are we afraid that he is going to go rob a bank or something?

Kaneman 05-04-2010 10:15 AM

I want to know, in the 100 plus years of Major League Baseball in America, how many players/coaches/umpires have been injured or killed by a fan running on the field? Where is the threat to human or public safety that requires the use of force?

This was a fat, pathetic cop getting to be a badass in front of fans.

ontwo 05-04-2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 369162)
Just because you personally don't think being tazed is so bad, doesn't mean it's OK to use anytime the cops want to. IMO it should only be used when the public or the officers feel they are in danger. Not just because a prankster is running away. If it was a thief running away, maybe.....But someone running onto a baseball field? Please. Are we afraid that he is going to go rob a bank or something?

I'll buy that. It's still funny seeing people get tased. It just is

Rider 05-04-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 369163)
I want to know, in the 100 plus years of Major League Baseball in America, how many players/coaches/umpires have been injured or killed by a fan running on the field? Where is the threat to human or public safety that requires the use of force?

This was a fat, pathetic cop getting to be a badass in front of fans.

It's happened. A fan ran onto the field and sucker punched the first base coach. MLB game, can't remember who or when though.

Trip 05-04-2010 10:18 AM

You guys are causing trouble on TWFix, we should taze all of ya'll.

I laughed at the don't taze me bro dude. That shit was awesome.

Kaneman 05-04-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 369165)
It's happened. A fan ran onto the field and sucker punched the first base coach. MLB game, can't remember who or when though.

He probably deserved it for a bad call he made, if your story is true. The ends always justify the means right?

tommymac 05-04-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 369165)

I remember that, cant remember the teams, I want to say it was either the whitesox or the royals but am not sure.

Particle Man 05-04-2010 10:39 AM

He's a Phillies fan. I'd have tazed him too. :lol:

tommymac 05-04-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 369177)
He's a Phillies fan. I'd have tazed him too. :lol:

Exactly, save the bullets for all the annoying yankmee fans :lol:

Sixxxxer 05-04-2010 11:34 AM

Lmao...nah it wasn't me...you woulda known that from the article, I'm not a minor...I was sitting in right field though and saw the kid jump over the fence it was hilarious because nooone knew he was on the field for like 30 seconds...and nooone could catch the kid he was fast...lmao.

Rider 05-04-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 369167)
He probably deserved it for a bad call he made, if your story is true. The ends always justify the means right?

It was a coach not an umpire.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 369171)
I remember that, cant remember the teams, I want to say it was either the whitesox or the royals but am not sure.

It may have been the Royals.

Rider 05-04-2010 11:44 AM

Here it is.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/bas...s_whitesox_ap/

NONE_too_SOFT 05-04-2010 11:51 AM

i smirk a little any time i hear about somebody getting tazed, we've become such a police state.

Kaneman 05-04-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 369215)
It was a coach not an umpire.

Well then he should've been a better coach!

z06boy 05-04-2010 12:36 PM

Sounds like a pretty good idea to keep fans from doing disruptive ignorant $hit to me. :idk: :lol:

Do it to the next few and then it will probably quit happening. :lol

Seriously are you guys that scared of a taser ? Don't get me wrong...I don't want to get tased (again) but I'd expect it if I went around doing dumb $hit.

I was tased once in a martial arts class during a demonstration. Did it work..yep...did I like it...nope...but it still isn't as bad as some of you make it out to be.

Stay off the fvckin' field if you're a fan. :idk:

Funny thing to me is let's say that this 'fat lazy cop' had never even drawn the taser and had fallen down and the guy had gotten his taser and tased him then most here would have probably thought that was hilarious...right ?

I just don't see the big deal...you want to be an azz...fvck with security and or the cops in front of a bunch of people you should expect stuff like this.

If they would have used lethal force or beat the kid once they caught him...different story...but that's not what happened.

Personally I would rather see it happen to an Eagles fan...but maybe he is one. :lol:

Kaneman 05-04-2010 12:41 PM

Bullshit. Fans have been running on the field since baseball was invented, its part of the fun. The response to harmless fun should not be extreme pain from a potentially lethal source.

Rider 05-04-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 369231)
Sounds like a pretty good idea to keep fans from doing disruptive ignorant $hit to me. :idk: :lol:

Do it to the next few and then it will probably quit happening. :lol

Seriously are you guys that scared of a taser ? Don't get me wrong...I don't want to get tased (again) but I'd expect it if I went around doing dumb $hit.

I was tased once in a martial arts class during a demonstration. Did it work..yep...did I like it...nope...but it still isn't as bad as some of you make it out to be.

Stay off the fvckin' field if you're a fan. :idk:

Funny thing to me is let's say that this 'fat lazy cop' had never even drawn the taser and had fallen down and the guy had gotten his taser and tased him then most here would have probably thought that was hilarious...right ?

I just don't see the big deal...you want to be an azz...fvck with security and or the cops in front of a bunch of people you should expect stuff like this.

If they would have used lethal force or beat the kid once they caught him...different story...but that's not what happened.

Personally I would rather see it happen to an Eagles fan...but maybe he is one. :lol:

I agree 100% well except for the Eagles part, I'd rather see it happen to a Penguins fan(Marko). :lol

z06boy 05-04-2010 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 369232)
Bullshit. Fans have been running on the field since baseball was invented, its part of the fun. The response to harmless fun should not be extreme pain from a potentially lethal source.

Opinions vary :idk:

tommymac 05-04-2010 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 369235)
I agree 100% well except for the Eagles part, I'd rather see it happen to a Penguins fan(Marko). :lol

We can make that happen. I iwll get a tazer from karens brothers (NYPD) and bring it with me next time I head out there :lol:

z06boy 05-04-2010 12:49 PM

:lol:

Kaneman 05-04-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 369238)
Opinions vary :idk:

Sure, and the poll I read shows that the majority of people agree with you and Rider.

Of course, Jon and Kate was an extremely popular show too...

tommymac 05-04-2010 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 369242)
Sure, and the poll I read shows that the majority of people agree with you and Rider.

This isnt 20 or 30 yrs ago where fans would run out ot be close to a player or when the team wins the WS or something. Too much stuff to worry about and player security and that sort of stuff.

Plus this jackass runs out there and breaks hids leg then he will sue the team MLB and everyone else with deep pockets.

I maean the guy got tazered so frekin what, its not like he got shot or got the shit beat out of him.

Kaneman 05-04-2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 369244)
This isnt 20 or 30 yrs ago where fans would run out ot be close to a player or when the team wins the WS or something. Too much stuff to worry about and player security and that sort of stuff.

Plus this jackass runs out there and breaks hids leg then he will sue the team MLB and everyone else with deep pockets.

I maean the guy got tazered so frekin what, its not like he got shot or got the shit beat out of him.

That's just a bunch of fear mongering BS, people aren't any more dangerous now than they were 20 or 30 years ago.

He's probably going to sue for being tased...so that's a moot point.

Tasers are no joke and should only be used in place of deadly force....not because you're too fucking fat and lazy to hit them gym every once in a while.

tommymac 05-04-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 369245)
That's just a bunch of fear mongering BS, people aren't any more dangerous now than they were 20 or 30 years ago.

He's probably going to sue for being tased...so that's a moot point.

Tasers are no joke and should only be used in place of deadly force....not because you're too fucking fat and lazy to hit them gym every once in a while.

if hes going to sue then they should have shot him, problem solved ;)

And if you think its not any more dangerous now than 20 yrs ago I wanna live in your world.

Kaneman 05-04-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 369246)
if hes goin gto sue then they should have shot him, problem solved ;)

No, then the offending party goes to prison for life, covered by taxpayers of course. And then his family sues for 10x they amount they'll sue for the taser....and they'll be sure to win.

Kaneman 05-04-2010 01:01 PM

And I'm pretty sure murder/violent crime rates are as low or lower now than they've ever been nationwide.

Homeslice 05-04-2010 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 369231)

What if someone has a heart condition?

tommymac 05-04-2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 369253)

Then he shouldnt be running around a baseball field in the first place ;)

Kaneman 05-04-2010 01:13 PM

Man, they're charging him with resisting arrest, criminal trespass and disorderly conduct. What a bunch of cockgobblers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 369255)

Some heart conditions are only affected by electrical input, not by athletic activity.

tommymac 05-04-2010 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 369256)
Man, they're charging him with resisting arrest, criminal trespass and disorderly conduct. What a bunch of cockgobblers.

Some heart conditions are only affected by electrical input, not by athletic activity.

Then it sucks to be him.

this was at a major sports event, its safe to say that they have EMS/ALS crews there so they could begin treating him from the get go if he did develop some sort of arrhythmia.

z06boy 05-04-2010 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 369242)

Yeah well I didn't watch that but evidently it was.

Kaneman 05-04-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 369258)
Then it sucks to be him.

Yes, it would indeed suck to be a decent 17 year old kid who was murdered in front of a huge crowd just because he wanted to have a lil' harmless fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 369259)
Yeah well I didn't watch that but evidently it was.

Don't lie. :lol:

tommymac 05-04-2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 369260)
Yes, it would indeed suck to be a decent 17 year old kid who was murdered in front of a huge crowd just because he wanted to have a lil' harmless fun.

gettin a wee bit dramatic here arent we. teenage kids make poor decisions that put them in the hospital or the morgue all the time.

Homeslice 05-04-2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

I'm not talking about just him. How about all the other people that get tazed just because the cops don't like someone talking back to them, or because they're too afraid or too lazy to use hand-to-hand restrainment techniques?

Kaneman 05-04-2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 369261)
gettin a wee bit dramatic here arent we. teenage kids make poor decisions that put them in the hospital or the morgue all the time.

No, this is in the context of "What if the kid died" and you said, it sucks to be him as in "well, its no big deal really." So no, not getting dramatic, just staying with the convo.

When those poor decisions result in getting murdered, does that suddenly release the murderer of liability?

z06boy 05-04-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 369256)

They probably think he read your post so they're covering their azz.

Key word..."some"

Quote:

Yep

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 369253)

...as tommymac said...

Look people if they had caught/tackled him in a short amount of time...fine... but they didn't and after a while you have to escalate your effort...so they did...BAM...tased...taken away...NEXT....

I guess they could have turned a dog loose on him...:rofl:...see it could have been worse. :idk:

Kaneman 05-04-2010 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 369264)
Look people if they had caught/tackled him in a short amount of time...fine... but they didn't and after a while you have to escalate your effort...so they did...BAM...tased...taken away...NEXT....

Exactly my point. A taser should not be the alternative to being in the physical condition required by being an officer of the law. It is a bit frightening to see that this is exactly what has happened, and that the general public applauds it.

z06boy 05-04-2010 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 369260)

Well you're the one that brought up it being popular sooooo. :rofl:

Kaneman 05-04-2010 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 369266)
Well you're the one that brought up it being popular sooooo. :rofl:

Well, I'm also aware of the black plague....but I never had it.

tommymac 05-04-2010 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 369265)
Exactly my point. A taser should not be the alternative to being in the physical condition required by being an officer of the law. It is a bit frightening to see that this is exactly what has happened, and that the general public applauds it.

And what if the cop was in shape but this guy wa sstill faster than him, or stornger or maybe was disturbed or on PCP. We can go on and on with the hypotheticals all day long. Which is fine, I got plenty of time to kill at work ;)

z06boy 05-04-2010 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 369265)

Well now I never said it should be an alternative to being in good physical condition and I agree with you there BUT I still say no big deal to what happened...the kid rolled the dice...won for a little while and then LOST. :lol:

Homeslice 05-04-2010 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 369264)

Officers have the discretion to let people go if they think it's appropriate. They don't ticket every speeder, chase after every speeder who runs, or charge every shoplifter. How is this different?

Why does a baseball prankster HAVE to be caught? How hard do you try to catch him before it stops being worth it? It's not like he's a bank robber or mugger.

z06boy 05-04-2010 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 369267)
Well, I'm also aware of the black plague....but I never had it.

Don't lie. :rofl:

Rider 05-04-2010 01:28 PM

Ok fine, no taser, how about just a k-bar to the back of the head? Is that any better? Not really.

Kaneman 05-04-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 369269)
And what if the cop was in shape but this guy wa sstill faster than him, or stornger or maybe was disturbed or on PCP. We can go on and on with the hypotheticals all day long. Which is fine, I got plenty of time to kill at work ;)

Right on, I've got some heavy landscaping going on so I'm stuck at the house monitoring all day.

We don't really need all those hypotheticals. The taser, in some cases, can be deadly and therefore should only be used in place of deadly force. Since running on a baseball field in no way warrants deadly force it should not warrant taser use either.

Chase the kid around, play some funny music from the speakers, tackle him and let him take his bow....its just not the big fucking deal its being made out to be. Unless you're getting more and more accustomed to living in a police state where violent responses to non-violent crimes are the norm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 369270)
Well now I never said it should be an alternative to being in good physical condition and I agree with you there BUT I still say no big deal to what happened...the kid rolled the dice...won for a little while and then LOST. :lol:

I would agree with all that, if not for the specific use of the taser.

tommymac 05-04-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 369271)
Officers have the discretion to let people go if they think it's appropriate. They don't ticket every speeder, or charge every shoplifter. How is this different?

Why does a baseball prankster HAVE to be caught? How hard do you try to catch him before it stops being worth it? It's not like he's a bank robber or mugger.

While that may be true, this kid gets away with it in front of a huge audience then it tells everyone else hey I can do it too. Given the circumstances they need to at least catch these people so it discourages others from doing it.

I am sure MLB and the teams dont want it happening either with the millions invested in their player the ydont want to risk injury esp given how fragile baseball players seem to be :lol:

Kaneman 05-04-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 369273)
Ok fine, no taser, how about just a k-bar to the back of the head? Is that any better? Not really.

No its not, because that could be potentially lethal.

And damn you for making me explain it to you.

z06boy 05-04-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 369271)
Officers have the discretion to let people go if they think it's appropriate. They don't ticket every speeder, chase after every speeder who runs, or charge every shoplifter. How is this different?

Then he should run OFF OF THE FVCKING FIELD...but no...he chooses to keep running around the field and keep holding everything up and trying to be funny...well guess what(?) he succeeded because I think it's FUNNY that he got tased. :idk:

Rider 05-04-2010 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 369276)
No its not, because that could be potentially lethal.

And damn you for making me explain it to you.

Well then you need to stop him at some point. Taser seems like a logical choice.

Kaneman 05-04-2010 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 369277)
Then he should run OFF OF THE FVCKING FIELD...but no...he chooses to keep running around the field and keep holding everything up and trying to be funny...well guess what(?) he succeeded because I think it's FUNNY that he got tased. :idk:

It would be funny had he just been tackled and drug off the field.

I guess he must be the fastest kid in the world huh?

tommymac 05-04-2010 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 369277)

that was my thing, it made me LOL when I read it then figured all the fallout will happen after that with lawsuits and all that sort of crap.

tommymac 05-04-2010 01:38 PM

Now we hear the dads take on it. I like at the end of the Article how several players were hiding their faces laughing about it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5161474

z06boy 05-04-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 369279)
It would be funny had he just been tackled and drug off the field.

I guess he must be the fastest kid in the world huh?

a. That is what should have happened...but it didn't.

b. I don't know but we do know he's not faster than a speeding taser.

tommymac 05-04-2010 02:59 PM

Well the kid was right its def a once in a lifetime expierence. Some run on th efield but not many get tazered then become internet celebrities :lol:

Kaneman 05-04-2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 369306)

b. I don't know but we do know he's not faster than a speeding taser.

:lol: :lol:

Well, as opposed to the action as I am, I do have to admit the picture is one of the funniest I've seen on the net in a while.

101lifts2 05-04-2010 03:58 PM

The tazing was in bad taste IMO.

Trip 05-04-2010 04:00 PM

everyone deserves a tazing

Trip 05-04-2010 04:05 PM

Especially the angry retarded kids. Everyone knew one in high school. The retard that would tell you to "fuck off" in front of teachers and you would go to say something and the teacher would bitch you out cause he doesn't know better he is retarded. Then the retard would laugh at you behind the teachers back. Yeah those fuckers deserve a good tasering.

Rider 05-04-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 369339)
Especially the angry retarded kids. Everyone knew one in high school. The retard that would tell you to "fuck off" in front of teachers and you would go to say something and the teacher would bitch you out cause he doesn't know better he is retarded. Then the retard would laugh at you behind the teachers back. Yeah those fuckers deserve a good tasering.

Fuck off! :lol

Trip 05-04-2010 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 369340)
Fuck off! :lol

I am the teacher here, so don't make me bitch slap you to MU status.

Rider 05-04-2010 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 369342)
I am the teacher here, so don't make me bitch slap you to MU status.

That would hurt more than getting tazed.

101lifts2 05-04-2010 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 369339)

Dude if you weren't in the special ed classes this wouldn't have happened.

Trip 05-04-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 369346)
Dude if you weren't in the special ed classes this wouldn't have happened.

Were you the angry retard?

askmrjesus 05-04-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 369348)
Were you the angry retard?

What do you mean, "were"?

I agree with this tazing. In fact, I wished I would have been tazed when I went to a baseball game.

Maybe that way, the soul crushing boredom brought about by watching grown men play catch, would have been easier to live with.

JC

t-homo 05-04-2010 05:07 PM

Should he have been tased? probably not, but who really gives a fuck? I thought it was funny as shit.

Sixxxxer 05-04-2010 05:33 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QT57C9FtOL...p4/s1600/TASER

Homeslice 05-04-2010 05:39 PM

^ as I expected......A lard-ass who shouldn't have passed the police physical.

askmrjesus 05-04-2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 369376)
^ as I expected......A lard-ass who shouldn't have passed the police physical.

Gives new meaning to the phrase, "Chubby chaser".

JC

tommymac 05-04-2010 05:43 PM

so no clever photoshops yet?

Dave 05-04-2010 05:55 PM

just saw the video. kid runs like he has his balloon knot punched regularly

askmrjesus 05-04-2010 06:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 369378)
so no clever photoshops yet?

No, just this one:

JC

Homeslice 05-04-2010 06:50 PM

:lol:

Smittie61984 05-04-2010 07:25 PM

Baseball is boring as shit to watch. I think the only way I can enjoy it is to watch someone get tased. It's the only sport where you have to have people get up and stretch so they can wake up.

I don't care the reason or abuse of power. I love watching people get tased. I just wish they had those hi-def audio things they use in football to hear the guy thud on the ground.

For funsies maybe that guy can view this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

tommymac 05-04-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 369401)
Baseball is boring as shit to watch. I think the only way I can enjoy it is to watch someone get tased. It's the only sport where you have to have people get up and stretch so they can wake up.

I don't care the reason or abuse of power. I love watching people get tased. I just wish they had those hi-def audio things they use in football to hear the guy thud on the ground.

For funsies maybe that guy can view this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

funny shit, my friend showed me those a while back and it was hilarious :lol:

Particle Man 05-04-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 369382)
No, just this one:

JC

Hey, America really DOES run on Dunkin'!

defector 05-04-2010 09:35 PM

Get off my lawn!

Dave 05-04-2010 10:17 PM

And some dipshit kid tried it again tonight

t-homo 05-04-2010 11:26 PM

yeah i was watching the game. kid just got escorted off.

Rider 05-05-2010 08:24 AM

People getting tazed is funny, lets face it. We all enjoy seeing others in agony. Whether the tazing was deserved or not, it provided good entertainment for the viewing audience at the expense of the douchebag kid.

Kaneman 05-05-2010 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 369523)
People getting tazed is funny, lets face it. We all enjoy seeing others in agony. Whether the tazing was deserved or not, it provided good entertainment for the viewing audience at the expense of the douchebag kid.

Hard to disagree with that.

Something about the "Yaaaaarrrrrrggggguuuuaaahhhh" tickles my funny bone. :lol:

Homeslice 05-05-2010 12:57 PM

No surprise then, that most Americans don't seem to care whether prisoners are tortured.

t-homo 05-05-2010 01:04 PM

look at homeslice getting all holier than thou on us.

Kaneman 05-05-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 369607)
No surprise then, that most Americans don't seem to care whether prisoners are tortured.

Absolutely they don't. They prevailing mentality is that if you don't want to go to prison don't break the law. Everyone is always rah, rah, rah about the Constitution...until it comes to Cruel and Unusual punishment.

I guess being forced to eat feces/semen tainted food and getting beaten and raped in your asshole isn't considered cruel and unusual in the U.S.

z06boy 05-05-2010 02:13 PM

Topic<---------------------------------------------->Last few post

Kaneman 05-05-2010 02:33 PM

Your Johnson...
Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 369634)
<---------------------------------------------->

My Johnson...

<->