Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Southwest Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   heather down! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6498)

azoomm 03-07-2009 12:38 PM

heather down!

Miss Heather was out riding with her father when they were hit by a car. She is relatively ok, except for that pesky broken femur.

She is at university hospital in San Antonio.

Curb 03-07-2009 12:43 PM

ouch! glad she was able to walk away...figuratively speaking of course.

did her father get any injuries?

ScorchedCarbon 03-07-2009 01:05 PM

That sux! Will keep good thoughts for a speedy recovery.

azoomm 03-07-2009 01:12 PM

I don't know about her father, I got a randome call from her husband. Now the phone is off. I'll be going down there this afternoon.

nhgunnut 03-07-2009 01:36 PM

will keep a good thought fr them both

JoshuaTree 03-07-2009 04:35 PM

Well wishes to them both, and a speedy, full recovery as well!

A WTF happened summary would be great when she has the time and energy. :)

lauralynne 03-07-2009 05:00 PM

pesky cars!

buzzcutt2 03-07-2009 08:23 PM

Positive thoughts for a speedy recovery.

azoomm 03-07-2009 09:16 PM

OK, just got home... Lori went down there with Jordan and I. Heather is in good spirits, though doped up. She will have surgery tomorrow to put a pin into her leg to hold her femur together. She should be able to put pressure on it the next day - and will then undergo therapy to be able to walk.

Her father is fine.

She was out riding with her dad, they did just under 200 miles and were about 2 miles from home. A person went to turn into a gas station... LEFT TURN. Her father passed, the car turned directly into her. Femur broken, boots saved ankle, jacket and gloves took the hit for the upper body, helmet is swirly and did the job. Even with armor, the femur would have been snapped. Bike is totaled. Driver is fully insured - good thing, as she took her first flight in a helicopter.

They expect her to be out maybe Tuesday. I will probably go back down on Monday to check in on her.

I'm SO done riding on the street...

Adeptus_Minor 03-07-2009 09:23 PM

Damn.
Sorry to hear about this. :(

Get better soon, Heather.

skiergirl 03-07-2009 09:38 PM

Yeah she really did seem ok considering what happened. I can't believe how fast they will have her back on her feet....literally. We took her some fun stuff to entertain herself with as she heals......

rogue 03-07-2009 10:44 PM

Damn. :(

Positive thoughts for a swift and painless recovery.

ericr 03-07-2009 10:47 PM

Damnnit, now I see why you made your post in the street forum Azoom. Pass my best wishes on to Heather for a speedy recovery and i'm glad it wasn't worse than that!!!! :(

tached1000rr 03-07-2009 10:51 PM

Sorry to hear that, hoping for a speedy recovery...

Mikey 03-08-2009 01:05 AM

Best of wishes to her. I shattered my femur and had a steel rod inserted a few years back (see my avatar). Recovery hurts, but with the right support she'll get through it.

Yamerhaw 03-08-2009 01:13 AM

hate to hear that, best wishes for a speedy recovery

Trip 03-08-2009 01:15 AM

sorry to hear that, hope she feels better soon.

Quick281 03-08-2009 05:38 AM

Glad she is ok! Here is another wish for a speedy recovery!

MikeSP1 03-08-2009 11:57 AM

well wishes, hope she heals up quick

Cass 03-08-2009 12:15 PM

Glad her prognosis is good! Big bag of suck.... VERY glad the cager is insured!!

JoshuaTree 03-08-2009 03:04 PM

Anyone know how to mount a Schmeiser or an MP5 to handlebars? :shrug:

azoomm 03-08-2009 04:56 PM

She is out of surgery, they say it went well. Just waiting for her to come out of Recovery.

*phew*

Mr Lefty 03-08-2009 05:02 PM

FUCK! glad she's alright... Get well soon Heather!

Archren 03-08-2009 05:25 PM

Keeping her in my thoughts for a speedy recovery!!

the chi 03-08-2009 05:44 PM

That sucks, hope she heals up well and soon!

LittleTaz 03-08-2009 10:22 PM

Glad the surgery went well! Sending lots of positive thoughts for a quick recovery!

Chris S 03-09-2009 01:14 AM

OUCH! I'm sorry to hear the bad news! Get well soon, Heather!

Moira, I'm w/ you 100% re: street riding. I've ridden only once or twice since my son was born (back in Oct.), and have lost my street riding mojo. Worrying about all the idiots I'm sharing the road who have the ability to take me out certainly reduces the fun factor quite a bit.

Who knows, maybe I'll end up w/ a dedicated track bike once the Super Duke sells.

PhiSig1071 03-09-2009 09:37 AM

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that and glad she's doing OK. I have been hit by cars twice, and it's never fun.

neebelung 03-09-2009 09:48 AM

*hugs* for a speedy recovery with as little pain as possible. So glad to hear surgery went well.

Ninjakel 03-09-2009 11:17 AM

Oh damn!! Glad she is *ok*.

Speedy recovery, Heather!

G-Rex 03-09-2009 11:19 AM

This sucks! I'm glad she's going to be ok! If I were her dad, it would have taken every ounce of restraint I had to not beat somebody.

smileyman 03-09-2009 11:45 AM

Get well soon Heather!!! I hate cages!

CrazyKell 03-09-2009 12:23 PM

Holy Guacamole! Speedy recovery to her! She's in my thoughts.

MILK 03-09-2009 01:50 PM

Get well soon Heather!!

ilVoce 03-09-2009 02:05 PM

Heal quickly and thoroughly, chica!

NeonspeedRT 03-09-2009 02:08 PM

Get well soon Heather. We're all pulling for you.

FJRChick 03-09-2009 02:10 PM

Cheese and rice! Heal quickly Heather and hang in there. You still coming to Florida?

azoomm 03-09-2009 03:09 PM

Heather update: Surgery went VERY well - she met with her physical therapist today and it isn't as daunting as once thought. There was a pin placed into her leg along her Femur, orthescopically. Her muscle will serve as the cast, and she will be able to walk *normally* after PT.

She lives in an apartment on the 3rd floor - Therapist didn't think that would be an issue. Though, she might stay with her parents for a few days until she's ready for it. She should be out of the hospital tomorrow.

ANYONE up for a drive to SA she's REALLY wanting some visitors. I'll head down on Wednesday, and will check and see where she is. Until then - visiting hours are until 8:00pm at University Hospital in SA

Lucky3623 03-09-2009 04:46 PM

WOW... glad she is relatively OK! Heal up quick!

Archren 03-09-2009 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 177494)
Heather update: Surgery went VERY well - she met with her physical therapist today and it isn't as daunting as once thought. There was a pin placed into her leg along her Femur, orthescopically. Her muscle will serve as the cast, and she will be able to walk *normally* after PT.

She lives in an apartment on the 3rd floor - Therapist didn't think that would be an issue. Though, she might stay with her parents for a few days until she's ready for it. She should be out of the hospital tomorrow.

ANYONE up for a drive to SA she's REALLY wanting some visitors. I'll head down on Wednesday, and will check and see where she is. Until then - visiting hours are until 8:00pm at University Hospital in SA

What time are you heading down? I don't get off until 5... but I may be able to talk my boss into letting me off at 4. If not, no worries.. I can always visit when she gets home.

skiergirl 03-09-2009 10:19 PM

I'm working in Schertz Wed, so I'll head over for a long lunch and hang out with her if she's still there.

JoshuaTree 03-09-2009 10:19 PM

If departure time for the Get Well Tour 2009 is after 5'ish, I'll go! :)

G-Rex 03-10-2009 05:13 PM

What happened with this? Are people going down to see her tonight? Tell her I hope she gets better very soon!

z06boy 03-11-2009 09:43 AM

Here's to a speedy recovery...man that sux.

I experienced a broken femur when hit by a cage...mine popped out through my jeans and I thought it was a piece of wood and tried to wipe it off. :panic:

I wasn't wearing good boots and my ankle and heel paid the price and taught me a lesson even though the accident wasn't even my fault.

Glad to hear her father didn't get collected up in this.

azoomm 03-11-2009 12:04 PM

Roger and I are heading down today. She isn't out yet - they did move her to a new room though [thank GOD].

rogue 03-12-2009 04:02 PM

Update? :)

Cruzergirl 03-12-2009 06:14 PM

Didn't see this until today. Get well soon Heather! {{ hugs }} :(

Cagers...

azoomm 03-12-2009 06:42 PM

Update:

She LOOKS fantastic. Her leg doesn't even look bruised - it has a rod, and a series of bolts down the outside :panic: But, she is up walking around. Not running marathons, but can go back and forth from bed to bathroom. Which, is important. :wink:

She needs to get her strength up. When that happens, they will let her out. She will then go to her mom and dad's and spend some time there getting used to getting around.

G-Rex 03-12-2009 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 179419)
Update:

She LOOKS fantastic. Her leg doesn't even look bruised - it has a rod, and a series of bolts down the outside :panic: But, she is up walking around. Not running marathons, but can go back and forth from bed to bathroom. Which, is important. :wink:

She needs to get her strength up. When that happens, they will let her out. She will then go to her mom and dad's and spend some time there getting used to getting around.

Good news! How much longer will they be keeping her? Any idea yet?

azoomm 03-12-2009 07:25 PM

Hopefully tomorrow.

KSGregman 03-12-2009 08:25 PM

I'm just seeing this....that sucks sooooooooo bad.

I'm glad that Heather wasn't hurt worse...and that she is on the mend. Please send her best wishes from Kansas!

Dave 03-12-2009 08:45 PM

hope she gets well soon!

rogue 03-12-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 179419)
Update:

Thank you! :)

Heather's Dad 03-13-2009 10:56 AM

Hi All

Heather is probally getting out today some time, ( It's Friday) Will be staying in New Braunfels for a couple of days.

Thanx for all the support. It means so much to Heather's Mom and me.

Phil

MikeSP1 03-13-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather's Dad (Post 179837)
Hi All

Heather is probally getting out today some time, ( It's Friday) Will be staying in New Braunfels for a couple of days.

Phil

SWEET!!!!!!! Hope she heals up real quick.

MILK 03-13-2009 11:46 AM

Keep healing woman!!!!!!!!!!! :)

NeonspeedRT 03-13-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather's Dad (Post 179837)
Hi All

Phil

Great news. Thanks for keeping us updated. We're all thinking of her.

HurricaneHeather 03-13-2009 04:15 PM

I'M NOT IN THE HOSPITAL ANYMORE!!!!!!!!! :nana2:

I'm at my folk's house in New Braunfels right now. I even climbed the stairs with my 'clutches' (the word crutches just won't come on of my mouth :lol:)

I can't type wortha flip! This has take ne forever to type out.

I have some serious bruising all over the damn place. But just for fun my dad took a pic of the one on my arm. SoI'll post that up if we can figure out how :lol:

cuttle 03-13-2009 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 180115)

I'm at my folk's house in New Braunfels right now. I even climbed the stairs with my 'clutches' (the word crutches just won't come on of my mouth :lol:)

I have some serious bruising all over the damn place. But just for fun my dad took a pic of the one on my arm. SoI'll post that up if we can figure out how :lol:

:rockwoot: glad you are doing good!!!!!!!!!!

Take it easy

HurricaneHeather 03-13-2009 04:20 PM

Here is my left elbow(was hit from the left side) The redder stuff on the top is all from IVs and general proding and poking of doctors and nurses. ;)

Let's try that again:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...r/100_0760.jpg

rogue 03-13-2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 180115)

WooT! Awesome! You're home! :rockwoot:

Archren 03-13-2009 04:27 PM

Hey Heather, glad to see you're home and more or less in one piece!! Heal up quick! Let us know if you need us to come by and keep you company. :)

Trip 03-13-2009 04:38 PM

ouch, hope you heal up

HurricaneHeather 03-13-2009 04:43 PM

Moira's done such a good job with the updates I don't feel I have much to add. I'm only taking pain pills twice a day and all I can say now is that I want to take a real shower....but that won't happen for a while. Something about staples rusting in my leg or some stupid reason like that :rolleyes:

I'm really doing good all things considered. I told moira and Roger that while I was in ER the guy next to me had a broken neck....I think I'll be allright. :wink:

julie j 03-13-2009 04:55 PM

Glad to hear you are doing ok. I am wishing you a fast and full recovery!

ericr 03-13-2009 09:25 PM

It's great to see you posting Heather :dthumb: Hope you heal up quick, keep the updates coming!

Mr Lefty 03-13-2009 10:57 PM

good to see ya posting... and hear you're up and about! hope ya heel up quickly...

azoomm 03-13-2009 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 180145)
Moira's done such a good job with the updates I don't feel I have much to add. I'm only taking pain pills twice a day and all I can say now is that I want to take a real shower....but that won't happen for a while. Something about staples rusting in my leg or some stupid reason like that :rolleyes:

I'm really doing good all things considered. I told moira and Roger that while I was in ER the guy next to me had a broken neck....I think I'll be allright. :wink:

:pebbs:

OK, so I just like the little pink guy for you :lol:

Welcome back - Did you get your hair washed by a pro yet?? If not, I need to come down - kidnap you and take you to a salon....

Adeptus_Minor 03-14-2009 12:19 AM

Glad to hear you're home (well, at least not in the hospital anymore).

Take care and heal up quickly. :D

Quick281 03-14-2009 01:37 AM

Glad to see and hear that all if well! Good luck with your healing. Sounds like you have a great crew around you. :D

HurricaneHeather 03-14-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 180339)
:pebbs:

OK, so I just like the little pink guy for you :lol:

Welcome back - Did you get your hair washed by a pro yet?? If not, I need to come down - kidnap you and take you to a salon....

:lol: I have not gotten to a pro yet, but I did finish the job you started and got all the knots out last night :D That's right everyone....Moira had to stand over my hospital bed for a good 45 minutes to try and comb out about 3/4 of the knots that were in my hair. :lol: She really is the best!

I told my mom I need to get it cut though :( It's just going to be easier to deal with since I can't take real showers for 6 friggin weeks. It's a hassle for an able-bodied person to deal with :lol:

FYI- going down stairs with crutches is the scariest shit ever. :panic:

HurricaneHeather 03-14-2009 12:22 PM

Wow...I never said this, but thanks to everyone for the well wishes! Moira and my Dad kept telling me that there were tons of responses on here while I was in the hospital and it was VERY encouraging!! It's amazing how alienated a hospital can make you feel!!

Thanks Everyone!! Especially to Lori, Roger and Moira for coming to see me!!

CrazyKell 03-14-2009 12:28 PM

So glad you're doing better Heather! Scary times indeed.

I was on crutches for a while once and you will look at stairs in a whole new way! :rofl:

2up 03-14-2009 01:54 PM

Glad to see you're out of the hospital and doing better!!

rogue 03-14-2009 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 180510)
I told my mom I need to get it cut though :( It's just going to be easier to deal with since I can't take real showers for 6 friggin weeks. It's a hassle for an able-bodied person to deal with :lol:

I hear ya! Being on crutches and in a boot cast for 3 months myself made me the most irritable person ever. When you're so used to being able to do everything for yourself and then having to depend on someone else for the most mundane of tasks, it's can be depressing and thankful that you could do those tasks....not to mention extremely thankful and grateful for those that help you when you need it.

Get well Heather and keep us posted! :D

skiergirl 03-14-2009 02:54 PM

Hey girl....Glad to see you made it home finally and are doing well. I hadn't seen you in like 6 months but dang, next time just call and tell me to come out for a beer...:) I'm not that far from NB so if you need anything just call or text. I have no plans this weekend really....

ericr 03-14-2009 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 180510)

The easy way, especially in the house... sit down and scoot down them like you did when you were a kid... just slower :D

rogue 03-14-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 180640)
The easy way, especially in the house... sit down and scoot down them like you did when you were a kid... just slower :D

:rofl: Actually, that sounds like a pretty good idea! :lol:

HurricaneHeather 03-15-2009 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 180640)

Scooting + Broken Femur = PAIN. :lol:

Not a bad idea though, but then I wouldn't have my crutches. :scratch:

My parents are cool, but even at 26 I'm not allowed to throw things over the balcony to the bottom floor :lol:

HurricaneHeather 03-15-2009 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skiergirl (Post 180554)
Hey girl....Glad to see you made it home finally and are doing well. I hadn't seen you in like 6 months but dang, next time just call and tell me to come out for a beer...:) I'm not that far from NB so if you need anything just call or text. I have no plans this weekend really....

Yeah we should see each other when I am not handling a morphene drip mechanism :lol:

Really, I remember you guys coming, but not much about the visit.

I found a nerf gun and shit tons of little darts in my bags when I was going through my stuff today! Who's idea was that!? My dad and I were having a blast with it today! :lol: I am very thankful for that thing....my mom, not so much. ;)

Adeptus_Minor 03-15-2009 12:57 AM

Well, at least you seem to be in good spirits. :D

HurricaneHeather 03-15-2009 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 180708)
Well, at least you seem to be in good spirits. :D

Most of the time I am....at 5:30 this morning however, I was not in the best of moods :( Sleeping hurts. And I love to sleep. :((

ericr 03-15-2009 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 180696)
Scooting + Broken Femur = PAIN. :lol:

Not a bad idea though, but then I wouldn't have my crutches. :scratch:

My parents are cool, but even at 26 I'm not allowed to throw things over the balcony to the bottom floor :lol:

It was an idea. I had a severly sprained ankle in high school and was on crutches for 3 or 4 weeks. I would sit down and just lower myself a stair at a time really (not just sliding down :D ) and slide the crutches along beside me with one hand through the middle of them. My folks wouldn't have approved of me tossing them down either ;) I'm sure the break being in the femur is worse but if you can stand to lift your leg enough while seated to lower yourself a step at a time it'll be safer anyway. Wouldn't want ya to fall down the stairs now!!! :panic:

Glad you're in good spirits and be careful with the nerf guns, it's all fun and games till someone shoots their eye out!! :lol:

Adeptus_Minor 03-15-2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 180786)

Glad you're in good spirits and be careful with the nerf guns, it's all fun and games till someone shoots their eye out!! :lol:

And then it's frickin' hilarious.

HurricaneHeather 03-15-2009 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 180786)
It was an idea. I had a severly sprained ankle in high school and was on crutches for 3 or 4 weeks. I would sit down and just lower myself a stair at a time really (not just sliding down :D ) and slide the crutches along beside me with one hand through the middle of them. My folks wouldn't have approved of me tossing them down either ;) I'm sure the break being in the femur is worse but if you can stand to lift your leg enough while seated to lower yourself a step at a time it'll be safer anyway. Wouldn't want ya to fall down the stairs now!!! :panic:

I might give the slide a try when my parent's are home just in case. I didn't think about sliding the crutches along with me.

I am feeling more and more like a child each day because I was told that I really shouldn't go up and down the stairs unless someone is home. And I was told that even though Moira invited me to come visit at the track today, that I should stay home and rest. So much for my independence :lol:

Am I healed up yet?!?!?

Tsunami 03-15-2009 05:45 PM

Holy crap Heather! Finally reading this now! I'm glad you are home, wishing you a speeding recovery!

How long before you are fully healed? And do they have you on some good pain meds?

HurricaneHeather 03-15-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 180904)
Holy crap Heather! Finally reading this now! I'm glad you are home, wishing you a speeding recovery!

How long before you are fully healed? And do they have you on some good pain meds?

Thanks, Gina. I have no idea how long until I heal. By words of the doctor: "you're young and healthy as a horse, you'll be fine." He failed to give me a time frame with this analasys. :lol:

ERIC! I did the scooting down the stairs this afternoon. It was not comfortable and it took me a while, but it was far safer for sure. I will need to learn to get up and down stairs though because my apartment is on the third floor, and I want to go home sooner than later.

Angee 03-15-2009 11:01 PM

My God, I've been out of the loop! Sorry to see about the crash, and I'm glad it wasn't worse! Heal soon!!

ericr 03-16-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 180972)

ERIC! I did the scooting down the stairs this afternoon. It was not comfortable and it took me a while, but it was far safer for sure. I will need to learn to get up and down stairs though because my apartment is on the third floor, and I want to go home sooner than later.

Good, you gave it a try anyway. I sure hope you heal quick, I can't stand to be immobilized either, drives me stir crazy. So have you thought about another bike yet? Do you know what you want? Hope you won't give up riding.

azoomm 03-16-2009 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 180791)
And then it's frickin' hilarious.

Then it's a new game called FIND THE EYE!! :lol:

Heather, you're in New Braunfels... right?? I should just come and get you when we're down there. H2R is a big ass living room with a track in the back yard - no stairs unless you want to go to the observation deck. So, you very easily could just lounge on the couch all day.

I also have a Mule [think small work truck, larger than a 4-wheeler, smaller than a truck] that you could putter around on.

PhiSig1071 03-16-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 181169)

Heather, you're in New Braunfels... right?? I should just come and get you when we're down there. H2R is a big ass living room with a track in the back yard - no stairs unless you want to go to the observation deck. So, you very easily could just lounge on the couch all day.

I also have a Mule [think small work truck, larger than a 4-wheeler, smaller than a truck] that you could putter around on.

That's a hell of an offer! I've seen some pictures of the facility, it looks amazing, I can;t wait to see it someday. Where is the track located? I might be heading to texas in the next year or two.

HurricaneHeather 03-16-2009 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 181169)

Yeah anytime you want to come kidnap me, I am more than willing to be a captive! I am going to try and get back home this weekend though.

Chris S 03-17-2009 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 (Post 181182)
That's a hell of an offer! I've seen some pictures of the facility, it looks amazing, I can;t wait to see it someday. Where is the track located? I might be heading to texas in the next year or two.

Harris Hill Info

rogue 03-18-2009 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 181214)
Yeah anytime you want to come kidnap me, I am more than willing to be a captive! I am going to try and get back home this weekend though.

Did ya go yet or plan on going?

How are you feeling?

:D :D

HurricaneHeather 03-21-2009 06:40 PM

I am home home now. :D

My cats haven't let me out of their sight since I got home. Just figures that I have the two co-dependent cats on the planet :lol: I can even tolerate the big one jumping on my lap unexpectedly. It's scary, but it really doesn't hurt that bad.

The stairs take me a while and I am worn out when I get to the top, but I can at least manuever them with relative ease.

My roommate has taken over the reigns of taking care of me from y folks and so far is doing great. :D She is at the grocery store now buying me stuff and plans to make a pizza tonight!

My major gripe is not being able to take a real shower or being able to drive :( I have metal staples in my leg, so until those come out, it's a sponge bath. Since it's my left leg that is broken, and all the vehicles my family owns are standard transmissions I can't drive myself anywhere because I can't operate a clutch. UGH!

And holy mother of paperwork that I have to do for my disabilty and FMLA from work. :eek:

Any Austinites that want to come visit me this week, I am all for it. I live in North Austin off Wells Branch.

f4girl 03-21-2009 07:32 PM

Heather, just read about what happened to you and I'm soooo sorry to hear about it! I hope your recovery is going well, and it sounds as though you're in great spirits -- that's a good thing!
Hang in there and keep us Femmes that don't venture out of that area up-to-date, okay?

HurricaneHeather 03-21-2009 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f4girl (Post 183587)
Heather, just read about what happened to you and I'm soooo sorry to hear about it! I hope your recovery is going well, and it sounds as though you're in great spirits -- that's a good thing!
Hang in there and keep us Femmes that don't venture out of that area up-to-date, okay?

You know, I had forgotten that Femmes hadn't been told about all of this!

Thanks for the well wishes! :D

headed to Femmes to post up an update

Adeptus_Minor 03-21-2009 09:22 PM

So should we now have the thread titled "Heather up!" ?

MissHell 03-23-2009 02:29 PM

Heather - I totally missed this thread, glad you are on the mend!

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 180339)
Did you get your hair washed by a pro yet?? If not, I need to come down - kidnap you and take you to a salon....

Now that's a good friend! :)