Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Southern Rally - All you need to know (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=13066)

copperheadresort 02-03-2010 01:11 PM

Southern Rally - All you need to know

Southern Rally – Two Wheel Fix – June 3-6, 2010
The Lodge @ Copperhead, Blairsville GA
www.thecycleresort.com

Group Code to enter when making reservations:

FOR LODGE ROOMS – TWFL
FOR CABINS and CAMPING – TWFC

Rates are based on NUMBER OF PEOPLE – please be sure to put the correct number of people in the initial reservation screen - this will be verified at check in. Max people allowed in rooms at The Lodge is 2, Max in Cabins is 4.

King at Lodge, $99, Twin at Lodge, $99, Queen at Lodge $89, Bunkroom at Lodge, $25

Prices-Total/Each 2 ppl 3 ppl 4 ppl
Elite Cabin 125/62.50 145/48.33 160/40
Standard Cabin 95/47.5 115/38.33 130/32.50

Policies and Important Info concerning Reservations
1. Room Block and rates are good until 4/15
2. Check in at 4:00 p.m., and check out at 11:00 a.m.
3. Cancellations can be made up until 14 days before your arrival with no penalty, within 14 days one night room and tax will be charged
4. 50% balance due at time of reservation, balance due at check in
5. We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX and Cash – ATM on site
6. Groups in cabins will have separate accounts and be able to pay separately – however, the initial reservation and deposit will only be taken from one person for the whole cabin. PLEASE GIVE FULL NAME OF INDIVIDUAL SHARES IN SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS BOX when making your reservation.
7. Elite cabins have satellite TV, and personal garages. Standard cabins do not.
8. If you desire a cabin with a hot tub, they are first come, first serve. Type the request in the SPECIAL REQUESTS box when making your reservation. Daily rate is an additional $10 for these cabins
9. Pool and hot tub at The Lodge are open to all attending the event
10. Max occupancy in a cabin is four (4)
11. Cabins requiring extra cleaning after your departure will result in cleaning fees of $50
12. The Group Block is set to start 6/3 – so if you are arriving before this date, please put this in your special instructions box and we can handle with you individually

Alcohol Policies – we are in a dry county, no alcohol available for 6 miles
1. No glass bottles allowed at The Lodge, only at your cabin
2. Coolers are OK at the Pool, but not at The Lodge, or on The Porch – coolers available with ice at The Lodge
3. Lodge guests have complimentary Bar Storage of their alcohol – both beer and liquor
4. Beer is BYOB, Liquor is BYOB – when consuming at the Lodge, all mixers and set ups must be purchased from us. We have many set ups available (i.e. bloody mary, all juices, mixes, sodas, etc.) No cups/open containers can be brought to The Lodge.
5. If groups desire draft beer, we have cooler and 8 taps available – you pay for the beer – no refunds of partial kegs. Please provide 14 day advance notice if you are interested.

Camping
1. Primitive camping only
2. Two showers available for use at The Lodge on a first come first serve basis, towels included in daily fee
3. You provide your own toiletries

If you run into issues during the reservation process call Michelle Evans at 850-428-1610 or email at michelle@thecycleresort.com

You can also post questions here, but please use this thread as information only...thanks in advance.

There will be no better place to be, or no better party in 2010 than the TWFix Southern Rally!

dReWpY 02-03-2010 01:19 PM

So what your saying is if we want to mix coke with jack we have to buy our soda from you????

copperheadresort 02-03-2010 01:28 PM

If you are mixing it at The Lodge, yes. We also have can/bottle cokes and other items for sale in the gift shop for your emergency mixing needs. Cabins do have refrigerator, so you have plenty of storage if you are staying in one. Great question.

Trip 02-03-2010 01:29 PM

how many bed rooms in cabins, specifically hot tub cabins

Amber Lamps 02-03-2010 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 330935)
So what your saying is if we want to mix coke with jack we have to buy our soda from you????

I think that's IF you are hanging out in the lodge common area/lounge/bar, what you do in your room is your business, I'd imagine. I'd imagine that they don't want you bringing in soda to the "bar" area besides, they have to pay the people working the lodge area somehow...

Here's how it probably works...

You show up at the door with a bottle of Jack and give it to the "bar tender" and they put your name on it. Whenever you want a drink you pay a waitress or the bartender a buck or two to mix it/bring it to you. It's the same at totally nude strip joints in some parts of the country...

Amber Lamps 02-03-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copperheadresort (Post 330945)
If you are mixing it at The Lodge, yes. We also have can/bottle cokes and other items for sale in the gift shop for your emergency mixing needs. Cabins do have refrigerator, so you have plenty of storage if you are staying in one. Great question.

Aw I'm too slow!!!

Amber Lamps 02-03-2010 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 330947)
how many bed rooms in cabins, specifically hot tub cabins

Damn, you're quick!!! Hey Dave, I guess me, you, TL and my Gf are splitting a hot tub cabin right?:rockwoot:

copperheadresort 02-03-2010 01:43 PM

All Cabins have one bedroom with a full or queen bed.

All have sleeper sofas - either full or queen.

All Elite have EITHER a Loft with a Full/Twin or Twin/Twin, OR a Bunk room with Twin/Twin.

If you have a preference, please just list this in Special Requests and we will do our best to accommodate.

To answer the alcohol question, yes, Tigger is right. What you do in your room or your cabin is your business. Hell, we even let you have your coolers/mixers out by the pool with no glass. BUT, when you are in the bar or in the Lodge - you must get your mixers from us. Sorry, hopefully one day this area of the country will wake the eff up and realize this is 2010.

Great questions.

Amber Lamps 02-03-2010 01:50 PM

Okay, so it's $160 per night for 4 people to stay in a Elite cabin or $100 per night for two people to stay in a room...cool!

Yo Dave, are you in bro? I'll make the reservation and deposit asap....

Amber Lamps 02-03-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 330968)
i checked out the site, i still am confused on pricing

If you can get 4 people in a cabin, it's $40 per night each. If you have two people in a room, it's $50 each...basically.

dReWpY 02-03-2010 04:07 PM

dogs in cabin are ok?
(im just covering my bases in case i cant find someone to watch them, im not saying for sure im bringing anything other then my buell, just yet)

derf 02-03-2010 04:57 PM

So it is $240 for the week we are gonna be there?

Trip 02-03-2010 07:26 PM

Please keep this thread empty of useless talk, copperhead doesn't have time to sort through our BS and only legit posts/questions will not be deleted from this thread.

Amber Lamps 02-03-2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 331320)
Please keep this thread empty of useless talk, copperhead doesn't have time to sort through our BS and only legit posts/questions will not be deleted from this thread.

Just so we're clear, what are the exact rally dates? I tried to book from Thurs through the next Sunday (about 10 days)and it wouldn't let me...

tommymac 02-03-2010 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 331248)
So it is $240 for the week we are gonna be there?

Fred, I will see about booking a cabin tomorrow or friday. I posted in the NE section so we can figure out some particulars since guys may be bringing their SO's.

Trip 02-03-2010 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DildoHead (Post 331381)
Just so we're clear, what are the exact rally dates? I tried to book from Thurs through the next Sunday (about 10 days)and it wouldn't let me...

I would contact copperhead directly. The main rally days are the weekend of the 4th-6th. I am staying 3rd - 6th.

derf 02-03-2010 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 331383)
Fred, I will see about booking a cabin tomorrow or friday. I posted in the NE section so we can figure out some particulars since guys may be bringing their SO's.

Cool, I posted up my travel plans and those of my brother (possibly)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 331384)
I would contact copperhead directly. The main rally days are the weekend of the 4th-6th. I am staying 3rd - 6th.

So these are the dates? Based on these dates the price for a 4 man room drops to $180

Trip 02-03-2010 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 331388)
Cool, I posted up my travel plans and those of my brother (possibly)

So these are the dates? Based on these dates the price for a 4 man room drops to $180

you can stay as long before or after as you want, that's the official dates.

derf 02-03-2010 11:21 PM

Does the resort allow campers? Pop up campers?

copperheadresort 02-03-2010 11:55 PM

Tigger - contact me directly, and we'll make your reservations - I'm honoring the rally price for all your days - but the system isn't that flexible - so I'll have to do it for you

Drewpy - yes, dogs at cabin OK, not at Lodge. If I step in dog shit, within 50 feet of your cabin you pay extra :))

Dates of the rally for the group code are 6/3-6/6. Any others outside these dates, refer to comment to Tigger above

Campers are allowed, and are considered "Camping" use group code TWFC - please notate camper in special instructions so we know.

Thanks guys! (and gals)

the chi 02-04-2010 08:32 AM

IM sorry if you mentioned thi already. IF we MAY have an extra person, this can be dealt with when we get there correct?

copperheadresort 02-04-2010 11:08 AM

Yes, if you know you have 3 for a Cabin now- book three. If you add an additional, we can take care of that at check in.

Thanks!

Cruzergirl 02-04-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copperheadresort (Post 331411)
Drewpy - yes, dogs at cabin OK, not at Lodge. If I step in dog shit, within 50 feet of your cabin you pay extra :))
(and gals)

Quoted and wanted to add "...within 50 feet of the lodge..."... I've seen the wrath of Michelle...it aint pretty! :lol

(there is a fabulous 4 wheel trail behind the lodge where I always took my dogs to poo... there is really NO chance she can step in it out there)

...just sayin... :lol:

the chi 02-04-2010 11:36 AM

I am VERY Tempted to bring my furbabies...if only because for once they are allowed!

copperheadresort 02-05-2010 10:54 PM

Looks like several of you have claimed your spot...and I've not heard of any issues - so hopefully everyone is having success with booking. Please let me know if there are any questions. As we develop the entertainment calendar I'll keep you posted here - ya'll get the benefit of catching HB's birthday week - so there will be lots of fun to be had and plenty of entertainment. Can't wait 'till the 2010 Southern Rally..Trip, we need a countdown icon here to match the bouncin' boobs.

:boobs:

Mr Lefty 02-06-2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 331799)
I am VERY Tempted to bring my furbabies...if only because for once they are allowed!

it's post like this, combined with the Chia thread that make this place home... :lol:

tommymac 02-06-2010 09:41 AM

I just booked a cabin, now I need 3 of you bastids willing to stay with me LOL.

So LMK whos interested. its one of the elite cabins so we have a garage for the bikes.

derf 02-06-2010 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 333137)

So LMK whos interested. its one of the elite cabins so we have a garage for the bikes.

I will, but I dont think that we needed an elite cabin

Phenix_Rider 02-06-2010 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 333137)

I'm interested. What dates did you book it for?

tommymac 02-06-2010 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 333160)
I'm interested. What dates did you book it for?

the 3rd to the 6th.

dReWpY 02-06-2010 02:55 PM

i booked a cabin, didnt get the elite, but im bringing a pop-up hopefully

Gas Man 02-08-2010 01:51 AM

How is the security of your establishment? If security is a guest only reason for a garage, is it truely needed? How open is the bike parking to the public? How much non biker traffic do you get? Is bike parking just outside my cabin's room? Do you have any security issues?

I found this info on your site..
http://www.thecycleresort.com/amenitiescopperhead.html

Is this the same as the cabins?
http://www.thecycleresort.com/images/coveredparking.jpg

Is cabin parking covered?

Amber Lamps 02-08-2010 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 333666)
How is the security of your establishment? If security is a guest only reason for a garage, is it truely needed? How open is the bike parking to the public? How much non biker traffic do you get? Is bike parking just outside my cabin's room? Do you have any security issues?

hey quit following me!... Is it the case that if you get a hot tub cabin that you don't get a garage? If so, you can take me off the hot tub cabin and down grade me to a regular elite cabin, thanks!

Gas Man 02-08-2010 02:02 AM

Hey... I'm a security nazi here at home. I generally don't worry too much with this bike. Especially now that I have the security alarm system, with the pager and 'regulator'.

Mr Lefty 02-08-2010 03:13 AM

Just don't park next to trip... His bike gets stolen and molested every year

Trip 02-08-2010 08:23 AM

We got a garage this time. If my bike gets moved, I know exactly who to blame and reap payback.

copperheadresort 02-08-2010 10:29 AM

Gas Man - there are no security issues - although I can't speak to the shananigans of certain group members. The covered parking in the picture you posted is at the Lodge in front of the rooms there. The garages on each cabin are just that, garages with doors and fully enclosed. Some garage queens like their bikes to feel at home - even on vacation. Security issues are not a reason to choose a cabin over the Lodge. Hope this helps.

Mr Lefty 02-08-2010 03:19 PM

I see that you have camping... but how much is it? I'll probably be arriving a few days prior to everyone else, and just wanna camp, until Friday, and then I'll be in a Cabin (already reserved)

also when I tried to reserve one, and enter the Goup code, it also asked for a zip... who's zip?

copperheadresort 02-08-2010 08:56 PM

Wow....that bike must have never been the same!

eBBs15 - Camping - is $20 a night, but for $25 you can have a bed in the bunk room in the Lodge (and access to Lodge showers) for a few nights prior to the event if you'd prefer. I'll add both options to the group tonight and you should be able to book it online by tomorrow

Amber Lamps 02-08-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copperheadresort (Post 334035)
Wow....that bike must have never been the same!

eBBs15 - Camping - is $20 a night, but for $25 you can have a bed in the bunk room in the Lodge (and access to Lodge showers) for a few nights prior to the event if you'd prefer. I'll add both options to the group tonight and you should be able to book it online by tomorrow

Ahem... do the hot tub cabins also have garages?

Gas Man 02-08-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copperheadresort (Post 333746)
Gas Man - there are no security issues - although I can't speak to the shananigans of certain group members. The covered parking in the picture you posted is at the Lodge in front of the rooms there. The garages on each cabin are just that, garages with doors and fully enclosed. Some garage queens like their bikes to feel at home - even on vacation. Security issues are not a reason to choose a cabin over the Lodge. Hope this helps.

And where do you park for the non-elite cabins?

copperheadresort 02-09-2010 07:20 AM

In the driveway to your cabin, or you can leave your bike at the Lodge, there is covered parking in the front there as well.

Yes, all hot tub cabins have garages

Amber Lamps 02-09-2010 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copperheadresort (Post 334146)
In the driveway to your cabin, or you can leave your bike at the Lodge, there is covered parking in the front there as well.

Yes, all hot tub cabins have garages

Thank you! See, I told you Chris!

Amber Lamps 02-09-2010 07:41 AM

New question, and something those that are going to bunk with Tommy might want to know....:lol: Do the cabins have four separate bedrooms, one for each bed or are the beds all in one room, DGMR style?

Trip 02-09-2010 08:00 AM

One bedroom and one sofa bed in the living room I asked this above.

Cruzergirl 02-09-2010 08:02 AM

Some of the cabins have a loft as well with a variety of combinations of beds (see first post). But remember...warm air rises... :lol:

Gas Man 02-09-2010 08:09 AM

So how do we know how many beds are in the cabin reserved?

copperheadresort 02-09-2010 08:05 PM

If you have an ELITE cabin...you have:

Master Bedroom with Full/Queen bed
Full/Queen sofa sleeper
and, either:
Loft with twin/twin or full/twin
OR
Bunk room with twin over twin

So many combinations, so little time :)

Amber Lamps 02-10-2010 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copperheadresort (Post 334481)
If you have an ELITE cabin...you have:

Master Bedroom with Full/Queen bed
Full/Queen sofa sleeper
and, either:
Loft with twin/twin or full/twin
OR
Bunk room with twin over twin

So many combinations, so little time :)

Does it make a difference in the room configuration if you get the hot tub cabin? Btw, when will I know if I got a hot tub cabin? Can you request a specific break down? If you have two double beds and two single beds, assuming that there are two couples in your group, why are the cabins restricted to 4 when the website says 6 people? Just curious....

copperheadresort 02-10-2010 07:44 AM

This weekend I will make room assignments of the current reservations. I'm sure you will get a hot tub, and yes, you can REQUEST bed configuration.

Website will be edited this week - along with many other new additions and changes. We contemplated letting 6 in each, but have now pulled that back to 4. Trust me, you don't have 5 friends you like enough to stay in these together - even if you are sleeping with one of them. :)

Thanks everyone!

tommymac 02-10-2010 07:48 AM

All I needed was a bed and a place to shower so i am prety much good to go. thats the perk of doing a lot of track days and staying in cheap hotels, this will be like luxury to us LOL.

Amber Lamps 02-10-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copperheadresort (Post 334621)
This weekend I will make room assignments of the current reservations. I'm sure you will get a hot tub, and yes, you can REQUEST bed configuration.

Website will be edited this week - along with many other new additions and changes. We contemplated letting 6 in each, but have now pulled that back to 4. Trust me, you don't have 5 friends you like enough to stay in these together - even if you are sleeping with one of them. :)

Thanks everyone!

Thanks! Well, I'd like the set-up with the full size/twin loft I think.

copperheadresort 02-27-2010 10:09 PM

Don't know about where all of you are - but still cold as hell here and gravel on the road. A few of us are riding tomorrow anyway :) Counting the days to the Southern Rally and hoping for Spring to break soon.

Trip 02-27-2010 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copperheadresort (Post 343694)
Don't know about where all of you are - but still cold as hell here and gravel on the road. A few of us are riding tomorrow anyway :) Counting the days to the Southern Rally and hoping for Spring to break soon.

LOL, I recuperating from my fiddy crashes tomorrow. I iz getting old and healing is taking longer.

derf 02-28-2010 12:36 AM

Quote:

Ass. iys 25 here and snowing right now

t-homo 02-28-2010 06:14 AM

Quote:

We hit 45 today and supposed to hit 50 tomorrow. Planning on taking a decent ride down the twistiest road in the area hopefully.

Cruzergirl 02-28-2010 10:06 AM

Quote:

Biatch!

Thinking about riding to Shades for a cocktail... It's in the high 50's here.

Amorok 02-28-2010 10:25 AM

Ive been riding all week, it's been about 25-30 in the mornings. Summer's gonna kick ass.

copperheadresort 03-01-2010 07:48 AM

Rode to TWO yesterday- roads here to there were full of gravel, but over towards Helen in the next county was much better with no gravel. Overall, the weather sucked, but the ride was GREAT! Can't wait 'till Spring!

Mr Lefty 03-01-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copperheadresort (Post 344110)
Rode to TWO yesterday- roads here to there were full of gravel, but over towards Helen in the next county was much better with no gravel. Overall, the weather sucked, but the ride was GREAT! Can't wait 'till Spring!

sound perfect

http://ebbs15.com/Motorcycles/DR-Z40..._QoGWN-M-1.jpg

copperheadresort 03-03-2010 07:29 AM

Union County apparently isn't having any shortfall of tax revenues, they are spreading gravel like the clap any time the sky clouds.....

marko138 03-03-2010 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copperheadresort (Post 345110)
Union County apparently isn't having any shortfall of tax revenues, they are spreading gravel like the clap any time the sky clouds.....

:lol:

Amber Lamps 03-03-2010 08:24 PM

Hey have they charged any of you your deposit yet?

dReWpY 03-04-2010 12:11 AM

Yes

tommymac 03-04-2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lon D (Post 345756)
Hey have they charged any of you your deposit yet?

yeppers.

Amber Lamps 03-04-2010 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 345886)
yeppers.

Cool thanks!

Amorok 03-07-2010 07:11 PM

So I got on to make reservations and it says promotional code expired. WTF?! Are they all booked up or something?

Trip 03-07-2010 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 347189)
So I got on to make reservations and it says promotional code expired. WTF?! Are they all booked up or something?

shoot her a pm copperheadresort is her board name.

copperheadresort 03-08-2010 08:51 AM

There are a couple of Elite cabins left (none with hot tubs) and rooms at the Lodge also. The TWFC and TWFL codes should work and are for me. If you still can't get in, I can take your reservation by phone if you like. PM me here if you need further assistance. Thanks!

tommymac 03-08-2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 347189)

they heard about you and dont want you there :lol:

Amorok 03-09-2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 347287)
they heard about you and dont want you there :lol:

Figured as much. I'll bring more booze this time, that always seems to make people like me.

Full Throttle 04-15-2010 11:55 PM

How long do you think i have to make a reservation on a cabin before they are all taken up. Upshift and another friend of ours might come but nothing is 100% yet and i just was wondering when you think you may not have any cabins left.

tommymac 04-16-2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Full Throttle (Post 362451)
How long do you think i have to make a reservation on a cabin before they are all taken up. Upshift and another friend of ours might come but nothing is 100% yet and i just was wondering when you think you may not have any cabins left.

I may have at least one spot still in my cabin if need be. Eric is a defintie maybe right now so if he cant go I will have 2 spots open.

Full Throttle 04-16-2010 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 362458)
I may have at least one spot still in my cabin if need be. Eric is a defintie maybe right now so if he cant go I will have 2 spots open.

Alright sweet. most likely it will just me me and my our friend Adam (Adam is a member just dont know what his name is he hasnt gotten on in about 2 years). and IDK if Upshift will have a bike by then. we will see.

Gas Man 04-16-2010 04:20 PM

FT. Just show up. I know lots of people with extra room. I know my cabin does too just not sure how many spots empty.

Amber Lamps 04-16-2010 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 362740)
FT. Just show up. I know lots of people with extra room. I know my cabin does too just not sure how many spots empty.

psssttt... I thought we agreed on just me, you and the gf....:lol:

dReWpY 04-16-2010 11:23 PM

we got a open room

Full Throttle 04-17-2010 12:19 AM

Alright ill just show up then lol. Whether they come or not but im not going to be able to stay the whole weekend. I cant take off work my budget is real tight so ill only be there thursday night and stay all of Friday. I only live 2 hours away. So if anyone wants to meet up on your ride in LMK. Im in Chattanooga we can hook up and ride in from there.

Gas Man 04-17-2010 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 362827)
psssttt... I thought we agreed on just me, you and the gf....:lol:

gf coming now? I can't remember this shit... LOL

Mr Lefty 04-17-2010 12:42 PM

so what's the head count now?

I tried to add it up in the... head count thread... but got put on probation by Trip... fuck'n Nazi... I didn't even TALK about religion!

Gas Man 04-17-2010 03:10 PM

Want me to change his name to Hitler?

Amber Lamps 04-17-2010 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 362841)
gf coming now? I can't remember this shit... LOL

yep she's getting her bolt on tits on May 3 and says that she'll be ready by the rally so we'll see...:lol:

Mr Lefty 04-17-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 362923)
yep she's getting her bolt on tits on May 3 and says that she'll be ready by the rally so we'll see...:lol:

Tell her Thanks for the Birthday Present!

Mr Lefty 04-17-2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 362919)
Want me to change his name to Hitler?

no...

Das Fuhrer

psychochild28 04-17-2010 08:09 PM

I have someone making reservations this week if we don't stay at one of the guy's place.

dReWpY 04-17-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychochild28 (Post 362962)
I have someone making reservations this week if we don't stay at one of the guy's place.

Endoplasmic Reticulum

Mr Lefty 04-17-2010 10:16 PM

So looks like the following

Trip+1
Tigger +1
G-Rex (poss+1)
Phoenix Rider
Tommymac
Derf+1
The Chi +3
Cruzergirl (poss +1)
Psychogirl (poss +2)
Riceaholic
Kerry 129
Tached 1000RR +1
Hokie DNA01
Ericr
Gasman
Amorok +2
Ebbs +my ego

24 poss 26

Maybe's
Pistonpete
Tsunami
Sixxxxer +1
Rider
AnthonyK
MFFJM2 +1
6 poss 8

decent turn out if everyone shows.

:lol: damn trip and his + 1

dReWpY 04-17-2010 10:18 PM

Drewpy +2

derf 04-17-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 362988)
So looks like the following

Trip+1
Tigger +1
G-Rex (poss+1)
Phoenix Rider
Tommymac
Derf+1
The Chi +3
Cruzergirl (poss +1)
Psychogirl (poss +2)
Riceaholic
Kerry 129
Tached 1000RR +1
Hokie DNA01
Ericr
Gasman
Amorok +2
Ebbs +my ego

24 poss 26

Maybe's
Pistonpete
Tsunami
Sixxxxer +1
Rider
AnthonyK
MFFJM2 +1
6 poss 8

decent turn out if everyone shows.

:lol: damn trip and his + 1

This made me laugh my ass off

Trip 04-17-2010 10:22 PM

I am not a homo, A isn't coming

Gas Man 04-17-2010 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 362925)
no...

Das Fuhrer

Jawesome!

Sixxxxer 04-18-2010 11:43 AM

I'm def coming with the wifey...is it still to late to book a room??

Cruzergirl 04-18-2010 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 363088)
I'm def coming with the wifey...is it still to late to book a room??

If you run into issues during the reservation process call Michelle Evans at 850-428-1610 or email at michelle@thecycleresort.com

The last day for reservations was the 15th but I'm sure she'll help you out if you call her. :)

Sixxxxer 04-18-2010 11:58 AM

Okie dokie. Ill try and make one tonight if not ill just shoot her an email.

Thanks!!

Sixxxxer 04-18-2010 07:45 PM

Yay Im all Booked!!!

This is Exciting!!!

Amber Lamps 04-18-2010 08:54 PM

Hey, are dogs allowed?

dReWpY 04-18-2010 09:26 PM

yes they allow bitches

Amber Lamps 04-18-2010 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 363216)
yes they allow bitches

Not Psychochild, my dog Tony. He's a bastard.:lol:

Mr Lefty 04-19-2010 04:52 AM

yes they allow dogs... that the same one you had in your tank bag a while ago?

Cruzergirl 04-19-2010 06:07 AM

Just don't let it poop on property...;) :lol:

Dogs are allowed in the cabins only...