Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   News Desk (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   hot lookin chic, get fired! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=15035)

RACER X 06-03-2010 10:30 PM

hot lookin chic, get fired!

Debrahlee Lorenzana, a curvy Queens brunette, said she was dressing professionally, but her male bosses and co-workers still found her too steamy and fired her.
"Everything I wore was professional, things everybody wears in corporate America," Lorenzana, 33, told The Post yesterday. "The way they looked at what I wore was very disappointing."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...#ixzz0pp4sIUjU

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010...8--350x600.jpg

more pics!
hubba hubba

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_1....html?tag=page

Dave 06-03-2010 10:37 PM

man whatta bombshell! :drool: anyone who didnt want her in their office should have his head checked. seriously, as a customer id think up excuses to drop by :lol:

Tsunami 06-03-2010 10:51 PM

Quote:

The sexy single mom pointed out to her bosses "that other female colleagues wore similar professional attire," and that some dressed far more provocatively, the filing says.

But her supervisors shot back that those women didn't have to worry about turning them on "as their general unattractiveness rendered moot their sartorial choices, unlike plaintiff," the papers say.
:lol:

Smittie61984 06-03-2010 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 379259)
man whatta bombshell! :drool: anyone who didnt want her in their office should have his head checked. seriously, as a customer id think up excuses to drop by :lol:

The problem is that it's going to cost the bosses big cash when their wives think they are staying to bone her. True or not that's expensive pussy.

Hire ugly bitches and avoid lawsuits. Keep the hot bitches in the unemployment line. They'll either end up married to the boss or dancing on a pole.

101lifts2 06-03-2010 11:06 PM

Hot damn...because I can see tits..this is jack off material.

pauldun170 06-03-2010 11:09 PM

There is something fishy about this story.
Either that or its just another poorly run department over at citibank.

Seen hotter and their talent far outweighs what any jackass thinks might be a distraction.

All boners aside (to be spanked later) I'd fire the manager if he let her go based on looks.
Talent comes in all shapes and sizes. As a manager you create the environment that's going to maximize the potential of your employees. Looks should never be a metric.

That being said, I love eye candy in the office. Right now we are down to just two hotties on the floor, however its all business.

at the very least it inspires employees to come to work on time. reduced sick days FTW!!

Rangerscott 06-03-2010 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 379267)

I've already gone jacked.

Dave 06-04-2010 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 379268)
There is something fishy about this story.
Either that or its just another poorly run department over at citibank.

Seen hotter and their talent far outweighs what any jackass thinks might be a distraction.

All boners aside (to be spanked later) I'd fire the manager if he let her go based on looks.
Talent comes in all shapes and sizes. As a manager you create the environment that's going to maximize the potential of your employees. Looks should never be a metric.

That being said, I love eye candy in the office. Right now we are down to just two hotties on the floor, however its all business.

at the very least it inspires employees to come to work on time. reduced sick days FTW!!

the last of our office eye candy quit last week. luckily 95% of my day involves driving through killadelphia so theres still plenty of things to drool over

Homeslice 06-04-2010 01:42 AM

Employment is at will, they don't need to have a reason for firing her. In fact there is nothing illegal about firing someone for being too ugly or too hot.

Dnyce 06-04-2010 03:26 AM

i see nip:whatwhat:

azoomm 06-04-2010 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 379286)
Employment is at will, they don't need to have a reason for firing her. In fact there is nothing illegal about firing someone for being too ugly or too hot.

It's only illegal if they gave a reason.

Rider 06-04-2010 08:42 AM

Fire that? Fucking homo's. I'd love to have eye candy like that at the office.

ontwo 06-04-2010 09:24 AM

My wife has similar issues with her boss (a troll of a female). She can wear the exact same outfit as a coworker but get warned about her clothing being unprofessional. It's bullshit. My wife can't help that the other women are either a. built like 12 year old boys or b. grossly obese.

Homeslice 06-04-2010 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 379302)
It's only illegal if they gave a reason.

How is it illegal? It's legal to hire based on looks, so I see no reason why it wouldn't be legal to fire them as well.

smileyman 06-04-2010 12:24 PM

Gotta be more to it. Someone may have been frightened that the male staff could only hold out so long before one tried to slip her the pink steak and fired her to avoid that lawsuit. Or someone got shot down. Or maybe they had a hard time getting females on task with that kinda competition around.

As a male all I see is win win WIN!

askmrjesus 06-04-2010 12:50 PM

Maybe she can get a job at a sperm bank.

I'd make a deposit, (as long as there was no penalty for early withdrawal).

JC

Apoc 06-04-2010 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 379381)
Maybe she can get a job at a sperm bank.

I'd make a deposit, (as long as there was no penalty for early withdrawal).

JC

I'd pop one off inside and go for the gusto. Maybe she'd feel bad enough about herself after getting fired and knocked up, that she'd stay.

jtemple 06-04-2010 08:13 PM

Countdown until she shows up in Playboy!

pauldun170 06-04-2010 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtemple (Post 379483)
Countdown until she shows up in Playboy!

Screw that airbrushing crap

I wanna see the sex tape

Kaneman 06-04-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 379286)

That's not how it works in the corporate world. "At will" is largely bullshit. You still can't fire people for looks, weight, gender, etc.

Homeslice 06-04-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 379523)
That's not how it works in the corporate world. "At will" is largely bullshit. You still can't fire people for looks, weight, gender, etc.

You certainly can when you HIRE, so I don't see why you couldn't when you FIRE.

TYEster 06-04-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 379267)

Careful! You'll waste a weeks worth of testosterone!

101lifts2 06-04-2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TYEster (Post 379526)
Careful! You'll waste a weeks worth of testosterone!

Actually only a couple hours....and it's cool as long as it's after lifting. lol

jtemple 06-05-2010 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 379523)

You can in Nebraska. Hire and fire at will. They don't have to tell you anything except "pack up your shit and get out". That's the way it should be, IMO.

Kaneman 06-05-2010 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 379524)
You certainly can when you HIRE, so I don't see why you couldn't when you FIRE.

Legally you can, but it doesn't work well in a Politically Correct world. Even Corporations in at will states are terrified of wrongful termination suits. It still comes down to having a good lawyer to win against your former employer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtemple (Post 379615)
You can in Nebraska. Hire and fire at will. They don't have to tell you anything except "pack up your shit and get out". That's the way it should be, IMO.

Right, that's how my former employer did me. After 9 years of dedicated service they brought me in one day and fired me. Refused to give me a reason, because that's what their scumbag lawyers told them to do.

So MY lawyer helped me prove that I myself was wrongfully terminated, despite being in an "at will" state. That was over a year ago and my former company is still paying me for it.

If I was like that I could have sued and won. And I didn't even get fired for my looks....now think about how bad it would've been for them if they'd have fired someone who actually wants to sue for their looks?

Like I said, at will is largely bullshit.

Homeslice 06-05-2010 11:14 AM

If you don't mind me asking, how was it wrongful termination? What law did they break?

Kaneman 06-05-2010 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 379635)
If you don't mind me asking, how was it wrongful termination? What law did they break?

I don't know of any law that was broken, as this is an at will state.

That doesn't mean they aren't liable however.

Its legal for me to shoot an intruder in Texas, but if I don't kill him he's going to sue me and I'm going to lose.

Kaneman 06-05-2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 379637)
they were scared of your freakishly long thumbs.

redflip

I think they were more scared I was going to jam them into a manager's eye cavity! :lol:

RACER X 06-05-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 379636)

Its legal for me to shoot an intruder in Texas, but if I don't kill him he's going to sue me and I'm going to lose.

not anymore, they fixed that loophole, though a dead thief is better then a live one.

Holy crap!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RACER X (Post 379258)
Debrahlee Lorenzana

...more pics!
hubba hubba

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_1....html?tag=page

Brick [shit]House.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU

Homeslice 06-05-2010 05:53 PM

I'm betting she lost a ton of weight a couple years ago, and didn't know how to handle the increased attention in an appropriate way.

Otherwise she would have been a model and had made a lot of money by now, instead of being a 33-year old bank teller :scratch:

What's with the 30 photos of her in this article? Seems strange for a mainstream site like CBS. Guaranteed this chick has an agent, and together they are hoping to get into some men's magazines or TV interviews.

Smittie61984 06-05-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 379690)
Otherwise she would have been a model and had made a lot of money by now, instead of being a 33-year old bank teller :scratch:

I was wondering that myself. In general people take the path of least resistance. Hot looking females haven't had to do anything hard (minus some cock) since they turned 12. Since 12 guys have been offering them the easy way out. If she was always that hot, she'd be married to the bank owner and chilling on some yacht in the caribbean (maybe even with her husband).

Her curves are of someone who was a little big and then lost weight. Girls who have been skinny their entire life don't have curves like that.

Dave 06-05-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 379711)
I was wondering that myself. In general people take the path of least resistance. Hot looking females haven't had to do anything hard (minus some cock) since they turned 12. Since 12 guys have been offering them the easy way out. If she was always that hot, she'd be married to the bank owner and chilling on some yacht in the caribbean (maybe even with her husband).

Her curves are of someone who was a little big and then lost weight. Girls who have been skinny their entire life don't have curves like that.

Probably got fitness crazy after the baby

Kaneman 06-05-2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 379711)

Gotta disagree dude. I get what you're saying, and its certainly true in some cases. But every job I've had there have been a ton of hot chics, some of them hot older chics (delicious cougars) doing mediocre jobs.

6doublefive321 06-05-2010 10:17 PM

The employer took the correct approach. That whore was a sexual harrassment case waiting to happen. If they asked her to dress more conservatively and she refused, goodbye.

Dave 06-05-2010 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6doublefive321 (Post 379725)
The employer took the correct approach. That whore was a sexual harrassment case waiting to happen. If they asked her to dress more conservatively and she refused, goodbye.

i get what you are saying and its well within their rights to uphold a dress code, however that standard needs to be enforced across the whole office. you cant have the office babe stuck in a burlap sack while 300lb jenny has her front and back tits hanging out

Kaneman 06-06-2010 11:38 AM

Quote:

:lol: GTFO.

Tsunami 06-06-2010 05:48 PM

Quote:

Or they can fire the guys that are harrassing her. I didn't see anything wrong with the way she was dressed except that she really shouldnt have her nipples poking out at the office. WTF its not a nigthclub.

Cutty72 06-06-2010 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 379856)
Or they can fire the guys that are harrassing her. I didn't see anything wrong with the way she was dressed except that she really shouldnt have her nipples poking out at the office. WTF its not a nigthclub.

:idk: I was ok with this.

Apoc 06-06-2010 10:45 PM

Quote:

She cant be held accountable for how those yummy nipples behave.

Nipples aren't the issue here. That woman sticks out in all the right places; nipples notwithstanding. Even if the "high beams" weren't on, it's not like her "HID" curves aren't lighting up the fucking room wherever she goes anyway...and that's not her fault, nor should she be forced to over-compensate in any way, and dress like a fucking nun, or wear a fucking burka. It is what it is.

Apoc 06-07-2010 12:04 AM

And it is yummy...

Smittie61984 06-07-2010 12:49 AM

Quote:

If they fire some guys for harrasing her then the Citibank execs need to just go ahead and hand over the keys to their Benzes becuase she'll be driving it home once she goes to court with a bonified sexual harrasement case.

I really wish I could see some pics of what she actually wore to the office and if it is really what she is portraying to the media. Someone had to get some pics of her on their phones at some point in time.

Then I wish I could see some pics/video of her taking it up the ass.

Tsunami 06-07-2010 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 380015)
Nipples aren't the issue here. That woman sticks out in all the right places; nipples notwithstanding. Even if the "high beams" weren't on, it's not like her "HID" curves aren't lighting up the fucking room wherever she goes anyway...and that's not her fault, nor should she be forced to over-compensate in any way, and dress like a fucking nun, or wear a fucking burka. It is what it is.

Its hard to cover up all those curves but she can cover up those nipples! Aside from that she is very covered. I wear lots of tight stuff, and have worn skimpier at the office, but heck I don't look like that! If I did though, I wouldn't want to have to be more nun like. She is dressing just like everyone else, just looks way better doing it.

Papa_Complex 06-07-2010 10:16 AM

I wouldn't have to think twice about this issue (she's right), if it wasn't for some of the shots she has posed for, that made UK papers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ttractive.html

Apoc 06-07-2010 12:07 PM

Modeling for a shot has nothing to do with workin g at citibank. And likely they were taken after she was fired.

I fail to see how a woman dressing like a woman, should be fired for being gorgeous.

azoomm 06-07-2010 12:19 PM

What if she was a bitch that walked the fine line for years, and her manager had just enough of her bullshit. And, she just happened to be good looking?

Papa_Complex 06-07-2010 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 380347)
Modeling for a shot has nothing to do with workin g at citibank. And likely they were taken after she was fired.

I fail to see how a woman dressing like a woman, should be fired for being gorgeous.

The question that it raises in my mind is whether she was an attention whore, all along. I'm not saying that it's what I think, but rather a question that posing for such shots, even after the fact, raises in my mind.

Let's just say that it doesn't ADD to her credibility.

defector 06-07-2010 12:32 PM

Saw something about this on the news last week. Said something about she was having issues securing new accounts. What was her job title?

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 380364)
Saw something about this on the news last week. Said something about she was having issues securing new accounts. What was her job title?

Goddess. Apparently, that doesn't work in the corporate world.

defector 06-07-2010 02:13 PM

I would have read the article, but there were pictures. (And I am a busy guy, can only choose one).

Dave 06-07-2010 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 380444)
Goddess. Apparently, that doesn't work in the corporate world.

Morale officer also works

Rider 06-07-2010 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 380364)

Head Secretary.

tommymac 06-07-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 380214)
I wouldn't have to think twice about this issue (she's right), if it wasn't for some of the shots she has posed for, that made UK papers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ttractive.html

Daily news says shes working at another bank now and is in jeopardy of being fired for breaking some sor tof clause by pursuing the lawsuit and by going on TV. She says if she gets fired she will sue them too. Kinda makes ya wonder about her credibility, but I am also jealous since we have not hawt women at work :lol:

Papa_Complex 06-07-2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 380481)
Daily news says shes working at another bank now and is in jeopardy of being fired for breaking some sor tof clause by pursuing the lawsuit and by going on TV. She says if she gets fired she will sue them too. Kinda makes ya wonder about her credibility, but I am also jealous since we have not hawt women at work :lol:

Go to work at a college or university ;)

tommymac 06-07-2010 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 380484)
Go to work at a college or university ;)

Worst part is I sort of do. Our hospital is part of a medical/allied health school. We do get some cute medical/PA students I get to harass but theyre usualy wearing scrubs. Every now and then you may get one in a short skirt but not many.

Rider 06-07-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 380491)
probably the best play on words I've read all day :lol:

The only thing better is a Head Nurse.

Papa_Complex 06-07-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 380489)
Worst part is I sort of do. Our hospital is part of a medical/allied health school. We do get some cute medical/PA students I get to harass but theyre usualy wearing scrubs. Every now and then you may get one in a short skirt but not many.

Where I am the hot ones frequently move straight from going to school, to working at school.

Homeslice 06-07-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 380356)
What if she was a bitch that walked the fine line for years, and her manager had just enough of her bullshit. And, she just happened to be good looking?

Most likely this.

Apoc 06-07-2010 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 380360)
The question that it raises in my mind is whether she was an attention whore, all along. I'm not saying that it's what I think, but rather a question that posing for such shots, even after the fact, raises in my mind.

Let's just say that it doesn't ADD to her credibility.

Attention whore or not is irrelevant though. As long as she was dressed no more 'provocatively' then the other woman there, its not her fault she looks far better in it than most.

If she was fired for performance, fine. But if she was fired because she makes men hard because she's so fucking hot, then I have a real problem with that.

And im not just saying that because I want to clean her ass with my tongue. A person should be judged on how they do their job, not how distracting it is that she is a stunning, sexy woman.

DLIT 06-07-2010 06:41 PM

I would throw so many office parties.

Papa_Complex 06-07-2010 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 380552)
Attention whore or not is irrelevant though. As long as she was dressed no more 'provocatively' then the other woman there, its not her fault she looks far better in it than most.

If she was fired for performance, fine. But if she was fired because she makes men hard because she's so fucking hot, then I have a real problem with that.

And im not just saying that because I want to clean her ass with my tongue. A person should be judged on how they do their job, not how distracting it is that she is a stunning, sexy woman.

It's relevant if she's covering for her inability to perform at the job, with her looks and the suggestion that she was treated differently than other employees because of them.

Rangerscott 06-07-2010 07:41 PM

That's what she gets for not making the boss a sammich.

Women have it so much better when it comes to the point of getting fired. They can make up an excuse for almost anything.

My boss is sexiest. You can't fire me because of my attitude; I have a menstrual cycle. So and so wanted to have sex with me.

This is my all time favorite. I love when I hear a woman say that they can do anything a man can do, can handle the physical and mental abuse, but when the shit goes down they turn into a fragile innocent woman that shouldn't have to do anything. I FUCKING love it!

101lifts2 06-07-2010 08:46 PM

Quote:

Yeah but why!!!:boobs:

Maybe she was an under performer? like under the table performer

Rangerscott 06-08-2010 01:05 AM

http://sale.images.woot.com/Rosie_Th...3iStandard.png

Apoc 06-08-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 380564)
It's relevant if she's covering for her inability to perform at the job, with her looks and the suggestion that she was treated differently than other employees because of them.

But, your assuming she couldnt do her job. Maybe she was fantastic at it. You or I dont know this. Your making an assumption that she must be a dumbass because she's hot.

While it is possible that her job performance wasnt good, if that isnt the case, I hope she becomes rich on CitiBanks money.

pauldun170 06-08-2010 12:02 PM

Things are starting to add up

Quote:

'Too Hot' Former Citi Employee Defies ChaseUpdated: 12 hours 31 minutes ago
Print Text Size EmailMore
Michelle Ruiz
Contributor

AOL News (June 7) -- The former Citibank employee who claimed she was fired because of her distractingly good looks could soon lose another job and file a brand new lawsuit over a potentially controversial body part: her mouth.

Debrahlee Lorenzana says her Citi-slamming media blitz led her new employer, JPMorgan Chase, to threaten disciplinary action "up to and including termination" over appearances and interviews they say bash the banking industry and breach the company's code of conduct.

Saswat Pattanayak / Splash
Debrahlee Lorenzana's attorney said the former Citibank employee will take legal action against her current employer, JPMorgan Chase, if she is fired for criticizing Citibank in the media.
If Chase ousts her for publicly airing her gripes with Citi, Lorenzana's attorney, Jack Tuckner, told AOL News she will take instant legal action.

"If she walks in and gets fired, Debrahlee Lorenzana is filing suit against JPMorgan Chase," he said. "It is illegal to block her from speaking out against unlawful employment practices."

The single mom who now works as a personal banker at a Chase branch in Brooklyn said her boss threatened disciplinary action against her if she went ahead with morning television interviews scheduled for today. Lorenzana told the New York Post the order came to her boss directly from JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon himself.

"They asked me if I was going to proceed," Lorenzana, 33, told the Post. "They said if I kept talking, it was grounds for termination."

Lorenzana vowed to keep talking, making appearances this morning on CBS' "The Early Show" and NBC's "Today." Tuckner said those moments in the spotlight could cost Lorenzana her job.

"What happens tomorrow when she goes to work remains to be seen," he told AOL News. "If she goes in and they say, 'Look, we were stupid. Go back to your desk,' then that's great. But it's not likely to happen."

When reached by AOL News, JPMorgan Chase declined to comment. Citibank has said Lorenzana's termination was "performance-based," citing her below-average sales and lateness to work.

Tuckner said Lorenzana had a "terrific" relationship with Chase until last week, when her story -- and sultry pictures of her in her trademark pencil skirts -- surfaced in the Village Voice and a flurry of other New York newspapers. Lorenzana's Citi lawsuit raised eyebrows at Chase, according to Tuckner.

"They started looking into her background, calling old managers to see if they could find anything on her," he said.

Tuckner said he confirmed with Chase's legal department that Lorenzana's manager warned her against making further media appearances, saying her anti-Citi statements publicly soiled the financial services industry, a violation of Chase's code of conduct.

Lorenzana told the "The Early Show" she refused to be silenced.

"I tried staying quiet and just get(ting) another job many times. But it came be a vicious pattern ... and it never changed," she said. "Now I'm going to speak up. Enough is enough."

Tuckner said Lorenzana is not besmirching the banking industry by going public with her Citi suit.

"The financial service industry is accusing little Debrahlee Lorenzana of making them look bad. ... This industry that has very little left is blaming one woman for tainting it," he said. "It's just an outrage."
Filed under: Nation, Money, Top Stories

Papa_Complex 06-08-2010 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 380871)
But, your assuming she couldnt do her job. Maybe she was fantastic at it. You or I dont know this. Your making an assumption that she must be a dumbass because she's hot.

While it is possible that her job performance wasnt good, if that isnt the case, I hope she becomes rich on CitiBanks money.

Actually no, I'm questioning it based on her apparent current attention whoring and the statement by her former employer.

Homeslice 06-08-2010 12:33 PM

Obviously hopes to get onto a reality show (probably Trump's)

Papa_Complex 06-08-2010 12:36 PM

JPMC isn't barring her from pursuing her legal rights, they want her to stop media whoring. If she signed an agreement, knowing the terms of her contract, then...

"You're Fired!"

tommymac 06-08-2010 12:46 PM

In the article paul posted it seems like shes gone from job to job prior to the citibank gig so that has to make you wonder. A lot of this I think brings her credibility into question esp after all thos pictures of her were released.

Homeslice 06-08-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Lorenzana vowed to keep talking, making appearances this morning on CBS' "The Early Show" and NBC's "Today."
I'm assuming she gets paid for these appearances...

Just another Kate Gosslin in the making.......Celebrity & fame obtained for no legitimate reason.

tommymac 06-08-2010 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 380884)
I'm assuming she gets paid for these appearances...

Just another Kate Gosslin in the making.......Celebrity & fame obtained for no legitimate reason.

maybe, but at least shes nice to look at.

Plus if these lawsuits get tossed out shes prety much SOL in the banking industry so she will need the reality tv gigs just ot make a living

Homeslice 06-08-2010 01:08 PM

Nice to look at from some angles......But in some pictures, the man face & man nose shines through, lol.

Papa_Complex 06-08-2010 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 380885)
maybe, but at least shes nice to look at.

Plus if these lawsuits get tossed out shes prety much SOL in the banking industry so she will need the reality tv gigs just ot make a living

Centrefold (or stripper) within 2 years, with banking a dim memory.

tommymac 06-08-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 380888)
Nice to look at from some angles......But in some pictures, the man face & man nose shines through, lol.

still blows away kate gosselin.

Apoc 06-08-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 380889)
Centrefold (or stripper) within 2 years.

Hopefully both!

Tsunami 06-08-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 380879)
Obviously hopes to get onto a reality show (probably Trump's)

Thats what I am thinking too!

Rangerscott 06-08-2010 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 380871)

You mean the people's money that are with citibank.

tommymac 06-08-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 380889)
Centrefold (or stripper) within 2 years, with banking a dim memory.

shes already 33 so the window for her is small so she needs to move fast :lol:

Rangerscott 06-08-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 381076)
shes already 33 so itdow for her so sh eneeds to move fast :lol:

She doesn't look like she has that many miles on her. Probably a conservative.

tommymac 06-09-2010 07:02 AM

Heres the latest breaking news on this chick.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...boob_jobs.html

Particle Man 06-09-2010 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 381143)

Any link with "boob_job" in it is bound to be good :lol:

tommymac 06-09-2010 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 381146)
Any link with "boob_job" in it is bound to be good :lol:

cant go wrong there :lol: but I think it further destroys her credibility.

And being a cros sbetween pam anderson and carmen electra, shes realy aiming high there :lol:

Papa_Complex 06-09-2010 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Tuckner
Whatever her assets are, they don't have a right to comment on them or objectify her.

No, they certainly don't have that right and if it happened, she should recover.

... however, she certainly did her part to objectify herself.

z06boy 06-09-2010 08:19 AM

:lol: Well I agree with just about all of the last several post so no need to multi-quote...sue happy attention whore...that's bangable.

pauldun170 06-09-2010 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 381143)

History of emotional problems or mental disorder...
History of being fired
History of attention whoring

I'd hit it

and run

defector 06-09-2010 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 381210)
History of being fired
History of attention whoring

I'd hit it

and run

Ah, the old classic "hit it and quit it", or the ever popular "pump her and dump her".

Homeslice 06-09-2010 10:09 AM

Again...

Unaccustomed to this level of attention.
Never received it as a kid.
Always had chip on her shoulder.
Then lost a lot of weight.
Got a boob job as well.
Now receives a lot of attention.......Doesn't know how to handle it modestly and appropriately, without abusing it or acting like a ho.
Kind of like a ghetto 23-yo NFL player who suddenly comes into money. No discipline or self-control. Still a chip on shoulder.
'Cept in her case it happened later in life.
That's my guess.

Rider 06-09-2010 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 381212)
Ah, the old classic "hit it and quit it", or the ever popular "pump her and dump her".

We call that the dump truck method. Drop your load and leave.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 381210)

That means there's GREAT sex to go with those epic funbags, folks.

:rockwoot:

Papa_Complex 06-09-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 381247)

Speaking from experience, the downside isn't worth it.

Apoc 06-09-2010 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 381247)

Thought you hated fake breasts?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 381249)

Speak for yourself. I like a little crazy in my women. Keeps it interesting.

Papa_Complex 06-09-2010 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 381261)

For about a 6 year period all that I got was crazy. That would put you off. Trust me.

Rider 06-09-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

Yeah hot psycho bitch with huge fun bags and low self esteem.... I fail to see a downside.

Quote:

Thought you hated fake breasts?

I do. They looked pretty real to me. Fake ones are usually a little less gravitationally affected.

:idk:

Apoc 06-09-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 381271)
I do. They looked pretty real to me. Fake ones are usually a little less gravitationally affected.

:idk:

Not nowadays. I know you dont believe me. But the better, more expensive fake titty jobs nowadays feel and look real.

The stiff, perky ones are a choice. A choice I also like. But one girl I dated was like her, perfect, epic breasts, looked and felt real, but were completely fake.

NONE_too_SOFT 06-09-2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 381249)

Speaking from experience.

yes it is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 381281)
Not nowadays. I know you dont believe me. But the better, more expensive fake titty jobs nowadays feel and look real.

The stiff, perky ones are a choice. A choice I also like. But one girl I dated was like her, perfect, epic breasts, looked and felt real, but were completely fake.

Nope. Not buyin it. Looked again. Those are real.

Rider 06-09-2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 381306)
Nope. Not buyin it. Looked again. Those are real.

Yep real.