Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Southern Rally 2011 - Little Switzerland in September (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=16894)

tommymac 02-09-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 448792)
We might be better off doing a midnight run like last time.

Can def do that plan it closer to them time frame

that could work, leave at midnight an dhopefully get there around noonish. We would just have to figure out where to meet up along 81. I think its faster for me taking 78 to 81 vs taking 95 south, any I bypass a shitload of tolls :lol:

Sixxxxer 02-09-2011 02:08 PM

That's easy, I get on 81 damn near at the Beginning of VA...Mile marker 300 IIRC.

Next exit after that would work...we could Fuel up together so we get on the same schedule and continue or trek :)

I hope to have a GPS mount by that time to...I find that to be a much nicer luxury on a bike trip that fumbling with maps and google direcions.

tommymac 02-09-2011 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 448796)
That's easy, I get on 81 damn near at the Beginning of VA...Mile marker 300 IIRC.

Next exit after that would work...we could Fuel up together so we get on the same schedule and continue or trek :)

I hope to have a GPS mount by that time to...I find that to be a much nicer luxury on a bike trip that fumbling with maps and google direcions.

That works, the gps is def nice to have. I just followed fred in 09 and last year had hand written directions to tripps house off the interstate then followed them LOL

derf 02-09-2011 02:13 PM

Its 7 hrs from my place in nj, how did you get 9 hrs from your place?

Mr Lefty 02-09-2011 04:14 PM

I may just ride TO the rally rather than make it the end of a journey like the last two... but damn it's been a blast to ride in with you fools... I may just make a run up to Michigan to do a quick oil change in Gas's garage and ride down with him and Capt again.

Maybe we all try and meet up somewhere and ride in together... like all meet in BFE WV or some shit... be a hell of a ride IMO.

dReWpY 02-09-2011 04:15 PM

5 hours from my place, i love being in TN

derf 02-09-2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Lefty (Post 448819)
I may just ride TO the rally rather than make it the end of a journey like the last two... but damn it's been a blast to ride in with you fools... I may just make a run up to Michigan to do a quick oil change in Gas's garage and ride down with him and Capt again.

Maybe we all try and meet up somewhere and ride in together... like all meet in BFE WV or some shit... be a hell of a ride IMO.

Gonna be there the weekend before, was looking at stuff to do, possibly sofl

Mr Lefty 02-09-2011 04:46 PM

where? WV or the rally location?

tommymac 02-09-2011 04:47 PM

We could catch up with you guys somewhere along the way too, I will be heading down to northern va to meet up with sixxer.

marko138 02-09-2011 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 448829)
We could catch up with you guys somewhere along the way too, I will be heading down to northern va to meet up with sixxer.

If you weren't leaving at midnight I'd tell you to stop in for a beer. But fuck off.