Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Guys; would you ride 2up with another dude? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=2018)

WildKat 07-23-2008 11:51 AM

Guys; would you ride 2up with another dude?

Any guy out there willing take another dude 2up on your bike? Myabe it's just a testosterone guy thing for me I don't know or the fact that they probably don't know how to ride 2up properly if they want a quick ride somehwer anyways:idk:

Girls it's probably not a big deal to you all to take another woman 2up but for me there's no way Im taking another guy on the back of my bike unless their life depended on it :lol: and in which case I'll call 911 for them and they probably shouldn't be riding anyways.

I apologize in advance if there was a thread about this already; I didn't see one but if there is feel free to merge or close this one mods..

Dnyce 07-23-2008 12:06 PM

i saw 2 big dudes yesterday on a road king....looked mighty gay.

and on a sportbike? big gay manhug lol

my bike can only handle one dong at a time :lol:

now...chicks riding chicks is a beautiful thing...on or off the bike

z06boy 07-23-2008 12:07 PM

Short distance to help someone out but not just to ride around...that just "ain't" quite right. :lol:

the chi 07-23-2008 12:09 PM

:rofl:

Reminds me of a Sunday ride not too long ago...we all come up around a curve and coming right at us are 2 dudes on an SB, and they were all excited, pumping their arms up in the air and stuff...so gay...

IMO, its not quite right...if its to help for a short distance, ok, but unless you WANT people to think your gay, probably not a good idea!

FT BSTRD 07-23-2008 12:23 PM

In other places, two guys on a bike is pretty common place. You see it all the time in Europe and Asia.

Here, not so much.

I've taken a guy up the road after he blew a turn and totaled his bike.

Besides the normal homophobic component, US guys tend to be bigger than our European and Asian counterparts. Two guys on a bike here mean that you are running close or over the GVW of the bike.

Necessity? Yes.
On purpose? Hell no.

fnfalman 07-23-2008 12:49 PM

Only if the guy were to desperately in need of a ride to go and get his own ride.

BobTheBiker 07-23-2008 12:59 PM

Personally, ONLY ONE guy will EVER sit on the passenger seat. I dont give a damn about how it looks,+1 wtf do I care?

marko138 07-23-2008 01:17 PM

Absolutely not. End of story.

NONE_too_SOFT 07-23-2008 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildKat (Post 57690)
Any guy out there willing take another dude 2up on your bike? Myabe it's just a testosterone guy thing for me I don't know or the fact that they probably don't know how to ride 2up properly if they want a quick ride somehwer anyways:idk:

Girls it's probably not a big deal to you all to take another woman 2up but for me there's no way Im taking another guy on the back of my bike unless their life depended on it :lol: and in which case I'll call 911 for them and they probably shouldn't be riding anyways.

I apologize in advance if there was a thread about this already; I didn't see one but if there is feel free to merge or close this one mods..

biggest reason i wouldnt take a guy on the back? they weigh more. I rode on the back of trips cbar, and i've had guys on the back of mine in dire circumstance, but it was out of necessity... and in trips case curiosity.

No Worries 07-23-2008 01:35 PM

I prefer taking women because they are lighter and don't mind being close. I like to move as one solid unit on the seat. But it's no big deal as I've taken male friends for rides on 100cc bikes up to 1,000cc's. Most want to hold on to the passenger rail, but then they lean in the wrong direction and you get humped at every stop light. Dangerous and gross.

I make them hold on to me and brace their hands on the gas tank for stop lights. Yeah, you look weird and you still get goosed, but it's worth it to give a friend the thrill of motorcycling. Safety is much more important than looking cool. Plus, if you wear a leather jacket and pants, you hardly know he's there.