Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kanye west is a fool (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=10445)

derf 09-13-2009 10:09 PM

Kanye west is a fool

I feel bad about what he did to the chick that won

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yOOPHe3QHU

This is posted by the AP it should stay up

Mr Lefty 09-13-2009 10:17 PM

Kanye West is a fucking tool.

had a black woman won the award he wouldn't have done that...

I could care less about who wins what...

I find it find it funny that those that try the hardest to FIGHT the unfair discrimination... do nothing but reinforce it.

Amber Lamps 09-13-2009 10:22 PM

Dude isn't that stupid show still on? How do you get this crap before it's even over? Yeesh.

Homeslice 09-13-2009 10:25 PM

who is the brunette in the black dress on the left?

Amber Lamps 09-13-2009 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 265003)
Kanye West is a fucking tool.

had a black woman won the award he wouldn't have done that...

I could care less about who wins what...

I find it find it funny that those that try the hardest to FIGHT the unfair discrimination... do nothing but reinforce it.

Oh yea... NIGGA PLEASE!!!!:lol:

Trip 09-13-2009 10:26 PM

Kayne is a fucking toolbag. Taylor is hawt.

Mr Lefty 09-13-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 265006)

Tigger hates white people

neebelung 09-13-2009 10:42 PM

Kanye's always been an arrogant tool, but this is a new low.

neebelung 09-13-2009 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 265004)
Dude isn't that stupid show still on? How do you get this crap before it's even over? Yeesh.

:shrug: someone posted it on Facebook; it's already on youtube. :lol:

Dave 09-13-2009 10:46 PM

isint this the second time hes pulled this shit?

azoomm 09-13-2009 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 265024)
:shrug: someone posted it on Facebook; it's already on youtube. :lol:

Power of the internet. :dthumb: Magnifies douchebaggery It's awesome, isn't it?

Mr Lefty 09-13-2009 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 265026)

also Immortalizes and perpetuates it

Quick281 09-13-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 265006)

Remember, we are only talking about Kanye because he is a black man. And, we are all out to get you.

:deadhorse:

azoomm 09-13-2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quick281 (Post 265031)
Remember, we are only talking about Kanye because he is a black man. And, we are all out to get you.

Speak for yourself man, I have a friend that's black.... :whistle:

Homeslice 09-13-2009 11:00 PM

video no longer available

Mr Lefty 09-13-2009 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quick281 (Post 265031)

:deadhorse:

no we're only out to get half of Tigger

Quick281 09-13-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 265032)
Speak for yourself man, I have a friend that's black.... :whistle:

I have a couple of them, but really I just use them to cover up my deep and rooted plans to get that Ol' Tigger.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 265035)

Touche.

derf 09-13-2009 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 265025)
isint this the second time hes pulled this shit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-631TgPP2s&NR=1

and who can forget this gem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzL...eature=related

Trip 09-13-2009 11:12 PM

This has nothing to do with race, but it's amazing how quick race gets injected into this issue.

I am sure Beyonce didn't want that lowlife piece of shit up there saying that shit. No one would like to have their moment spoiled like that.

It's funny to see the reactions from white people vs black people.

I can't imagine if some white guy did that to Beyonce and said Taylor should win. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would already be screaming for their heads on the news.

JoJoYZF 09-13-2009 11:15 PM

Classy move by beyonce. Further showing that kanye is a tool when the person who hes pulling for throws him under the bus.

Trip 09-13-2009 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 265046)
I am sure Beyonce didn't want that lowlife piece of shit up there saying that shit. No one would like to have their moment spoiled like that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoJoYZF (Post 265047)
Classy move by beyonce. Further showing that kanye is a tool when the person who hes pulling for throws him under the bus.

I totally called that shit. :lol:

JoJoYZF 09-13-2009 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 265048)
I totally called that shit. :lol:

Yea no doubt. I was watchin it with a friend and she pointed out how disgusted beyonce was while it was happening too.

Trip 09-13-2009 11:27 PM

Whats with the woman with the white fur head?

Dave 09-13-2009 11:29 PM

make it fourth, at least

2004 screams at gretchen wilson
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...entry_id=10567

2006 flips out in europe
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...antrum_1012662

meltdown in 2007
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdail...erlakes-pleas/

even more shit:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/156...st_kanye.jhtml

fuck this pathetic loser

JoJoYZF 09-13-2009 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 265051)
Whats with the woman with the white fur head?

That bitch is retarded. Shes been wearing dumb shit all night.

Trip 09-13-2009 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoJoYZF (Post 265055)
That bitch is retarded. Shes been wearing dumb shit all night.

Who is that?

Rangerscott 09-14-2009 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 265056)
Who is that?

Pink

Amber Lamps 09-14-2009 03:25 AM

Anybody still think that Lady Gaga is a man?:lol:

derf 09-14-2009 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 265093)
Anybody still think that Lady Gaga is a man?:lol:

Me

askmrjesus 09-14-2009 08:53 AM

Excuse me Mr. West, just one question.

Who the fuck asked you?

JC

Ninjakel 09-14-2009 08:55 AM

What a douchebag!

azoomm 09-14-2009 09:05 AM

Here is the question - why the HELL is he still out there able to make money?? Why are people buying his crap?

neebelung 09-14-2009 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 265035)

:dvrofl:

the burning question remains: which half? :lol:

neebelung 09-14-2009 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 265046)
This has nothing to do with race, but it's amazing how quick race gets injected into this issue.

It's funny to see the reactions from white people vs black people.

I can't imagine if some white guy did that to Beyonce and said Taylor should win. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would already be screaming for their heads on the news.

Agreed on all counts. Who the fuck made this about race?

Personally, I think he's just kissin Beyonce's ass because he's on Jay-Z's new record. :shrug:

neebelung 09-14-2009 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 265077)
Pink

No it wasn't; it was Lady Gaga.

:barf:

neebelung 09-14-2009 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 265137)
Excuse me Mr. West, just one question.

Who the fuck asked you?

JC

Matt Lauer summed it up perfectly: something along the lines of "Kanye West needs to consider his place in the universe today."

pauldun170 09-14-2009 09:27 AM

I saw a few minutes of the show, including the West incident.

My Comments:
When does MTV show Music videos?
Me: Who the hell is that guy (the host)? My Wife: He's (don't remember), he's a comedian...he was on Letterman and he was funny.......yeah he's not really funny right now.

(After Kanye West incident) ...."Staged"

askmrjesus 09-14-2009 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 265155)
Matt Lauer summed it up perfectly: something along the lines of "Kanye West needs to consider his place in the universe today."

So what are you saying?

I shouldn't host the Today Show? :lol:

JC

HurricaneHeather 09-14-2009 09:36 AM

Will someone explain what happened? Everyone keeps talking about what a douche Kanye West is on FB, on the radio this morning....

Someone said on FB that Beyonce kicked Kanye in the nuts? :scratch:

Homeslice 09-14-2009 09:40 AM

Possibly staged to get more attention for MTV (a dying channel)

neebelung 09-14-2009 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 265166)
So what are you saying?

I shouldn't host the Today Show? :lol:

JC

Hell yeah you should; you and Matt Lauer could be the good cop, bad cop of morning news shows. :lol:

neebelung 09-14-2009 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 265172)
Will someone explain what happened? Everyone keeps talking about what a douche Kanye West is on FB, on the radio this morning....

If not for people posting vids and stuff on FB, I'd have no idea either. :lol:

in short, Taylor Swift (who's what, like 17?) won an award. She was up there making her acceptance speech when Kanye jumps up there, snags the mic, and basically says Beyonce shoulda won. Taylor looked like someone kicked her puppy, and left the stage.

Later in the show, Beyonce won an award, and said something about when she was 17, winning an award was the most exciting thing on earth for her, and that Taylor deserved her moment, and she invited her back up on stage.

JoJoYZF 09-14-2009 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 265172)

He got up and interupted taylor swifts acceptance speech and started talking about how beyonce had the best video of the year and implying that she should have won over swift.

Beyonce didnt literally kick him in the nuts, just figuratively when she called swift back on stage to give her acceptance speech in place of beyonces.

HurricaneHeather 09-14-2009 09:56 AM

Holy shit....yeah, what a douche. :lol:

HokieDNA01 09-14-2009 09:56 AM

Here is Kanye's apology. What a douche!

“I’m sooooo sorry to Taylor Swift and her fans and her mom [Andrea]. I spoke to her mother right after and she said the same thing my mother would’ve said. She is very talented! I like the lyrics about being a cheerleader and she’s in the bleachers! …………………… I’m in the wrong for going on stage and taking away from her moment!…………….. Beyonce’s video was the best of this decade!!! I’m sorry to my fans if I let you guys down!!!!! I’m sorry to my friends at MTV. I will apologize to Taylor 2mrw. Welcome to the real world!!!! Everybody wanna booooo me but I’m a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin’ the show at the cribe right now cause…. Well you know!!!! I’m still happy for Taylor!!!! Boooyaawww!!!! You are very talented!!!!! I gave my awards to Outkast when they deserved it over me… That’s what it is!!!! I’m not crazy yall, I’m just real. Sorry for that!!! I really feel bad for Taylor and I’m sincerely sorry!!! Much Respect!!!!!”

neebelung 09-14-2009 09:59 AM

Whatever.... :lol: stilladouche.

shmike 09-14-2009 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 265198)
Whatever.... :lol: stilladouche.

After that apology?

I think he is MORE of a douche now than before. :lol:

HokieDNA01 09-14-2009 10:11 AM

Ok so I had to take a look at both videos since MTV doesn't even play them anymore. Now if you like hot women dancing to average choreography, and a lighting guy turning the lights on and off, than I guess it is ok...but video of the decade...Kanye is smoking crack!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVEGfH4s5g

And yes Taylors video is not the best I have seen but it is obvious more thought and production went into it...plus I was a band geek all through middle/high school and college. go figure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AHzIq_n-DQ

And Beyonce really stepped up to make things right for Taylor. She kicks ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Ig38qaUxE

Here is Taylor's video

neebelung 09-14-2009 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shmike (Post 265201)
After that apology?

I think he is MORE of a douche now than before. :lol:

Well IMO,he's allllllways been a douche. I don't think there's any higher level of douchiness left for him to achieve: he's already there. :lol:

AquaPython 09-14-2009 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 265026)

quoted for heavy truthiness . can i make that a sig ?

shmike 09-14-2009 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 265209)
Well IMO,he's allllllways been a douche. I don't think there's any higher level of douchiness left for him to achieve: he's already there. :lol:

I think Kanye has proven time and again that there are levels of douchiness achievable not previously thought possible.

Your turn. :lol:

Flexin 09-14-2009 10:35 AM

It was a prick move but everyone acts like this is the first time something like this happens.

I have seen fighters in Boxing and MMA win a fight only to have the whole arena boo them.

Refs get it daily. And if they are in soccer they have a chance of getting their ass kicked by 10000+ fans.

He didn't agree with the the out come of that award and he spoke his mind. It was the wrong place and time but thats him.

I don't remember who started talking about race (I wasn't even going to comment in this thread at all) but it happens because people still see color. Yes the US President is Black but people don't change over night. I don't feel it had anything to do with color, he just thought someone else should have won.

The fact that she is 17 shouldn't matter at all. She is in show business and its a tough one. The press can be harder on people then Kanye will ever be.

What Beyonce did was cool.

Taylors video wasn't bad. I think the video was better then the song which I don't like at all. I think Beyonce's video was better myself.

James

Tmall 09-14-2009 11:05 AM

How many other black girls were nominated?

If it was more than beyonce, then sure, it may not have been race related. But, since it was kanye, I happen to think it was race related. Since George bush doesn't care about black ppl, he revealed his true colors..

Homeslice 09-14-2009 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 (Post 265204)
Ok so I had to take a look at both videos since MTV doesn't even play them anymore. Now if you like hot women dancing to average choreography, and a lighting guy turning the lights on and off, than I guess it is ok...but video of the decade...Kanye is smoking crack!!
Here is Taylor's video

Plus trillion

There was nothing special about that vid except for it being eye candy....which isn't challenging to do at all.

And the song itself is wack IMO, it's very repetitive. I got tired of it after only the 2nd or 3rd time I heard it.

Tmall 09-14-2009 11:07 AM

Ps, booing is much different than pulling the mic out of someones hand..

fasternyou929 09-14-2009 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexin (Post 265221)
It was a prick move but everyone acts like this is the first time something like this happens.

I have seen fighters in Boxing and MMA win a fight only to have the whole arena boo them.

Refs get it daily. And if they are in soccer they have a chance of getting their ass kicked by 10000+ fans.

He didn't agree with the the out come of that award and he spoke his mind. It was the wrong place and time but thats him.

I don't remember who started talking about race (I wasn't even going to comment in this thread at all) but it happens because people still see color. Yes the US President is Black but people don't change over night. I don't feel it had anything to do with color, he just thought someone else should have won.

The fact that she is 17 shouldn't matter at all. She is in show business and its a tough one. The press can be harder on people then Kanye will ever be.

What Beyonce did was cool.

Taylors video wasn't bad. I think the video was better then the song which I don't like at all. I think Beyonce's video was better myself.

James

That has to be the worst analogy I've ever read. Seriously, how the fuck are these two scenarios similar?:

1. An unpopular fighter wins a fight and is booed by most of crowd.
2. A singer is given an award. A nobody jumps up on the stage, steals the microphone from a 17 year old during her acceptance speech, and let's everyone know HE thinks someone else should have won, then turns his back and walks off stage.

Kaneman 09-14-2009 11:12 AM

People still don't get that everything that happens at an MTV award show is STAGED. Come on guys....

Trip 09-14-2009 11:12 AM

Finally seen both videos....

Beyonce's video was shit, the song was itself was utter shit. I can take my camera in the backyard and film the trees blowing in the wind to some shitty britney spears garbage song and it would be more entertaining than Beyonce and her extremely shitty song and stupid ass dancing thats in B&W.

Swift's song was crappy 80s shit. It was awful, but in comparison to the stupidity that is Beyonce's video, it is freakin amazing.

neebelung 09-14-2009 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shmike (Post 265215)
I think Kanye has proven time and again that there are levels of douchiness achievable not previously thought possible.

Your turn. :lol:

:lol: no, no, upon examination, I find you are correct, and that he has indeed forged on and pioneered higher and higher levels of doucheosity.

tommymac 09-14-2009 11:16 AM

Too bad someone else didnt come up take the mike away from him and pop a cap in his ass :lol:

Tom

pauldun170 09-14-2009 11:17 AM

What are these music videos you people speak of and where would one find them on television?

CasterTroy 09-14-2009 11:17 AM

Justin Timberlakes version was much better!

OH, and James is just jealous that he's not in the US with our thriving economy and lack of racism

neebelung 09-14-2009 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 265260)
What are these music videos you people speak of and where would one find them on television?

:lol:

shmike 09-14-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 265250)
People still don't get that everything that happens at an MTV award show is STAGED. Come on guys....

Maybe maybe not.

You know this for a fact?

I don't watch MTV, so I wouldn't know.

If it was staged, does everyone know or only certain people? Did the 19 year old recipient know or was her reaction real?

HokieDNA01 09-14-2009 11:21 AM

It was not staged. Kanye really is an ass. Taylor was seen crying backstage afterwards.

pauldun170 09-14-2009 11:22 AM

as per tradition... and possible OCD...I'll shall post a related Interwebz article without further comment
http://www.thegrio.com/2009/09/twitt...were-aglow.php

Kaneman 09-14-2009 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 (Post 265267)
It was not staged. Kanye really is an ass. Taylor was seen crying backstage afterwards.

Who is in Hollywood that can't cry on command? Every VMA has some dramatic moment that gets EVERYONE talking, that makes the news, that floods YouTube...and then turns out to be staged. It is their modus operandi.

KSGregman 09-14-2009 11:25 AM

Why do people still allow that dumb fuck anywhere near a stage? A microphone? A camera?

I mean, seriously, how many opportunities does one person need to prove that they are a complete fucking tool?

pauldun170 09-14-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 265274)
Why do people still allow that dumb fuck anywhere near a stage? A microphone? A camera?

I mean, seriously, how many opportunities does one person need to prove that they are a complete fucking tool?

I heard Maynard from Tool is a tool. But he is in a band named Tool so I forgot where I was going with this.....

fasternyou929 09-14-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 265274)

Because he's a cash cow. Because most people are that stupid or, against all odds, even more stupid.

KSGregman 09-14-2009 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 265277)
I heard Maynard from Tool is a tool. But he is in a band named Tool so I forgot where I was going with this.....

Maynard from Tool is a genius....I'm sure he'd have some advice for Mr. West.....

LEARN TO SWIM!!!!!!!!

OneNotSoSickPsycho 09-14-2009 11:38 AM

I have been hearing about this shit since it happened...saw the youtube videos, and although I think what kanye did was really fucked up, I too think it was all staged. One of my friends said that kanye and taylor were making a song together (or already did). So all this bullshit was probably staged so that they can both be well known and then everyone will listen to their song and make a big fucking deal about how they "made up".

It makes sense. Kanye is always a douche bucket, and people keep buying his music anyway. He doesn't care how he's known, as long as he keeps making money.
Frankly, I think he's a fucking genius. Still a major douchebag, but a genius.

tommymac 09-14-2009 11:39 AM

Rapper and genius are 2 words that done belong together :lol:

Tom

Kaneman 09-14-2009 11:40 AM

This bullshit is on the front page of CNN right now. This is how gullible MTV executives think the MTV watching population is...and I guess they're right.

tommymac 09-14-2009 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 265289)
This bullshit is on the front page of CNN right now. This is how gullible MTV executives think the MTV watching population is...and I guess they're right.

You know theyr egullible, MTV went from playing videos and promotin gmusic to a bunch of wannabe reality shows and god knows what else and the sheep eat it up and want more.

First it was bad to say youre old enough to remember tv before cable but now you can say you remember when MTV actualy played videos.

Tom

Papa_Complex 09-14-2009 11:44 AM

West can't seem to behave at awards shows, so perhaps he should simply be banned from awards shows?

HokieDNA01 09-14-2009 11:46 AM

This reminds me of when the Rage Against the Machine guy climbed the stage and they had to drag him down....good stuff

Homeslice 09-14-2009 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 265291)
West can't seem to behave at awards shows, so perhaps he should simply be banned from awards shows?

Why ban people who make more people tune in to see what he'll do?

All staged. :td:

neebelung 09-14-2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneNotSoSickPsycho (Post 265286)
Frankly, I think he's a fucking genius. Still a major douchebag, but a genius.

Ya mean like genius in the Jessica Simpson sense, i.e. play up her stupidity so people keep talking about how stupid she is? :lol:

I'd buy that angle, except I really DO think Jessica Simpson is an idiot, and I really DO think Kanye is an asshole. :lol: (but they obviously have genius marketing people working for them, telling them what attributes to play up in order to remain "relevant." :lol: )

OneNotSoSickPsycho 09-14-2009 12:01 PM

Lol yes, that's exactly what I mean. We all know kanye isn't a REAL genius. just his concept of knowing this shit would be a big deal and make him more famous is genius. That's all.

neebelung 09-14-2009 12:02 PM

True, true... afterall, we're all talkin about him today. :lol:

azoomm 09-14-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 265303)
True, true... afterall, we're all talkin about him today. :lol:

Talk is cheap.

I just wish no one would buy his crap, THEN he would go away.

HokieDNA01 09-14-2009 12:15 PM

oh shit now he gets to appear on the new Jay Leno Show tonight!

neebelung 09-14-2009 12:16 PM

I can promise I have never, nor will I ever, buy his crap. :lol:

(Hell, for that matter, I've never bought anything by Taylor Swift or Beyonce :shrug:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 (Post 265307)
oh shit now he gets to appear on the new Jay Leno Show tonight!

that was already scheduled before last night; he and Rihanna are on Jay-Z's new song, so the three of them are scheduled to appear. Should be entertaining... :lol:

(I startle myself that I KNOW this shit, considering I don't even listen to pop music :lol: )

tommymac 09-14-2009 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 265308)
I can promise I have never, nor will I ever, buy his crap. :lol:

(Hell, for that matter, I've never bought anything by Taylor Swift or Beyonce :shrug:)

that was already scheduled before last night; he and Rihanna are on Jay-Z's new song, so the three of them are scheduled to appear. Should be entertaining... :lol:

(I startle myself that I KNOW this shit, considering I don't even listen to pop music :lol: )

Wow the 3 of them together, one well placed missle strike would make the music world so much better.

TOm

neebelung 09-14-2009 12:20 PM

:rofl:

Papa_Complex 09-14-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 265296)
Why ban people who make more people tune in to see what he'll do?

All staged. :td:

Possibly. If he doesn't get banned or slammed, then that possibility increases.

Homeslice 09-14-2009 12:38 PM

Wow, he's appearing on Leno's new show? What a coincidence. NBC needs all the luck in the world to get that show off on a good foot.

Digifox 09-14-2009 12:43 PM

Hes a mutha fucking gay fish!

neebelung 09-14-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digifox (Post 265321)
Hes a mutha fucking gay fish!

:rofl: Trip had me crackin up with that shit last night.

Flexin 09-14-2009 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fasternyou929 (Post 265249)
That has to be the worst analogy I've ever read. Seriously, how the fuck are these two scenarios similar?:

1. An unpopular fighter wins a fight and is booed by most of crowd.
2. A singer is given an award. A nobody jumps up on the stage, steals the microphone from a 17 year old during her acceptance speech, and let's everyone know HE thinks someone else should have won, then turns his back and walks off stage.

Its not always the unpopular fighter.

Who cares that she is 17. Would it be ok if she was 50?

And he didn't knock her to the ground and grab the mike. What he did was wrong but his opinion is his, right or wrong.

Telling people he thought Beyonce should have won isn't wrong, the way he did is.

James

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 265261)
Justin Timberlakes version was much better!

OH, and James is just jealous that he's not in the US with our thriving economy and lack of racism

LOL.

James

Homeslice 09-14-2009 01:52 PM

I thought she was 19

azoomm 09-14-2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AquaPython (Post 265210)
quoted for heavy truthiness . can i make that a sig ?

Just saw this - of course you can :dthumb:

neebelung 09-14-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexin (Post 265356)
Who cares that she is 17. Would it be ok if she was 50?

Meh, it kinda does matter. Yeah, she's "in the business," but it takes a particular kind of asshole to be that big of a dick to a 17 year old. He'd be a dick if she was 35, 50, or 75, but he's an even BIGGER dick since she's only 17.

Papa_Complex 09-14-2009 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 265361)
Meh, it kinda does matter. Yeah, she's "in the business," but it takes a particular kind of asshole to be that big of a dick to a 17 year old. He'd be a dick if she was 35, 50, or 75, but he's an even BIGGER dick since she's only 17.

... and it's her first kick at the can.

Amber Lamps 09-14-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 265361)

He's also a bully! I wonder if he would have tried that shit if 50 cent or someone like that was up there?:lol:

Besides, Beyonce won 2 awards, did he think she deserved them all? Yeesh!

Dragonpaco 09-14-2009 02:02 PM

if it wasn't staged then one of her bodyguards would have stepped in when he came running for the stage, shit... black man running for a 17 year old white girl.... forget about it.

HurricaneHeather 09-14-2009 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonpaco (Post 265365)
if it wasn't staged then one of her bodyguards would have stepped in when he came running for the stage, shit... black man running for a 17 year old white girl.... forget about it.

:lol

neebelung 09-14-2009 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 265363)
He's also a bully! I wonder if he would have tried that shit if 50 cent or someone like that was up there?:lol:

:rofl: Ok now that's somethin I'd love to see... that would've been a hilarious beatdown.

http://webcenter.polls.aol.com/modul...&template=1826