Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I think that I'll start a Zombie Apocalypse store (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=21941)

Papa_Complex 11-15-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njchopper87 (Post 523496)
My friend used to mess around with that stuff too. He never got very far before getting bored though.

Well I did say 30,000 rings, didn't I? :lol:

I guess it helps when you have some projects in mind.

LeeNetworX 11-16-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 523457)

That should shield him from all sorts of things, including vaginas.

CasterTroy 11-16-2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 523545)
including vaginas.

My first thought! Pussy repellent for sure

Papa_Complex 11-16-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 523551)
My first thought! Pussy repellent for sure

Trust me; there's always a woman who will find something sexy on a guy.

Based on my experience though, you don't want the woman who finds THAT sexy. Ever been to a SCA event? Kinda like going to a Harley meet, but without the strippers.

OneSickPsycho 11-16-2012 02:37 PM

Whatever you fucks... I think that could be the basis for a killer halloween costume... I have a feeling that guy's not wearing it to hit the clubs and shit...

Papa_Complex 11-16-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 523555)
Whatever you fucks... I think that could be the basis for a killer halloween costume... I have a feeling that guy's not wearing it to hit the clubs and shit...

The Hallowe'en costume thing is what got me started. I did a Medieval rig for a party this year. Just had to leave my longbow at home, unless I wanted to get arrested. Also doesn't hurt that I know a girl who rather enjoys costumes.

CasterTroy 11-16-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 523556)
Also doesn't hurt that I know a girl who rather enjoys costumes.

Just make sure no one at the party asks her out while you're there with her :whatwhat:

Adeptus_Minor 11-16-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 523558)
Just make sure no one at the party asks her out while you're there with her :whatwhat:

Ever been punched with a chainmail gauntlet? Tends to discourage further incursions. :lol:

My roommate told me about a friend of his who was doing Ren Fair. He left the grounds to hit Ye Olde ATM at a convenience store some miles away. He was wearing a chainmail shirt underneath a silk overshirt and chainmail gauntlets at the time.
A guy came up to him at the ATM and tried to hold him up with a knife.
The exchange went something like this:

Mugger: Give me the money!
Sir Knight: Haha..no... :lol:

The mugger takes a swipe Sir Knight's torso, slashing his fine overshirt and sliding harmlessly off his chainmail
This angered Sir Knight and he proceeded to backhand the offending ruffian with his chainmail gauntlet clad hand. Broke the muggers jaw :lol:

Moral of the story: Do not fuck with a man in tights (particularly if he's also wearing 6-in-1 steel chainmail armor)

Papa_Complex 11-17-2012 12:31 AM

The four foot long broadsword might also serve as disincentive too ;)

fasternyou929 11-18-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 523570)
Ever been punched with a chainmail gauntlet? Tends to discourage further incursions. :lol:

My roommate told me about a friend of his who was doing Ren Fair. He left the grounds to hit Ye Olde ATM at a convenience store some miles away. He was wearing a chainmail shirt underneath a silk overshirt and chainmail gauntlets at the time.
A guy came up to him at the ATM and tried to hold him up with a knife.
The exchange went something like this:

Mugger: Give me the money!
Sir Knight: Haha..no... :lol:

The mugger takes a swipe Sir Knight's torso, slashing his fine overshirt and sliding harmlessly off his chainmail
This angered Sir Knight and he proceeded to backhand the offending ruffian with his chainmail gauntlet clad hand. Broke the muggers jaw :lol:

Moral of the story: Do not fuck with a man in tights (particularly if he's also wearing 6-in-1 steel chainmail armor)

That has to be an urban legend.