Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Track (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Laugna Seca *SPOILER* (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=1995)

Mr Lefty 07-20-2008 06:01 PM

Laugna Seca *SPOILER*

OUTSTANDING FUCKING RACE!

Rossi
Stoner
Vermeulen
Dovizioso
Hayden
DePuniet
Elias
Spies
Toseland
Nakano
Hacking
Guintoli
Edwards
Capirossi
ect...

Lorenzo had another HUGE high side...

fucking Rossi and Stoner's battle was IN FUCKING TENCE!

best race of the year IMO...

can't wait for INDY!!!!!

JK 07-20-2008 06:06 PM

rossi and stoner- yikes!

Best ive seen in a long time

dReWpY 07-20-2008 06:08 PM

no shit, damn it was a good race!

the pass in the dirt, no way was that even possible, inhuman feat of talent

Mr Lefty 07-20-2008 06:11 PM

the series where stoner passed rossi on the front stretch... then rossi passed him in 1... stoner tried to pass him in 3 but rossi wen on the outside was fucking AMAZING... even Hopkins was like... HOLY SHIT! :lol:

Mrs. Colleen 07-20-2008 07:26 PM

Rossi has the biggest balls of any man alive! :willy: He did not care if Stoner was right beside him he was going to stick his line. :rockout: Amazing riding! Great race! :rockout:

marko138 07-20-2008 07:50 PM

I forgot this race was on CBS until 5 minutes to 6pm....by which it was OVER.

DLIT 07-20-2008 08:05 PM

CBS needs to hire British commentators ASAP. I came home from watching it on CBS and had to watch it on gp.com for the good commentators. Too bad Nick was feeling ill, I woulda loved to hear him during the battle, and I mean battle, for the lead. Good on Spies and Hacking to both finish top 10, too.

Amber Lamps 07-20-2008 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 56921)
CBS needs to hire British commentators ASAP. I came home from watching it on CBS and had to watch it on gp.com for the good commentators. Too bad Nick was feeling ill, I woulda loved to hear him during the battle, and I mean battle, for the lead. Good on Spies and Hacking to both finish top 10, too.

:iagree: I mean c'mon Greg White and Robbie Floyd? He made a comment like, " They're battling tooth and nail" and I was soooo missing "They're going at it hammer and tongs"!!!. When they were close together I kept waiting for someone to say, "You could cover them with a VERY small blanket indeed!". Of course my favorite is,"This is MotoGp at it's very finest!!!". Which it was indeed!

anyexcuse2ride 07-20-2008 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 56921)

I agree, Greg white and his, "now the thing on the left bar is a clutch..." STFU.

Hacking and Spies did a great job. Stoner and Rossi are the shit fo sho.

JK 07-20-2008 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 56888)
the series where stoner passed rossi on the front stretch... then rossi passed him in 1... stoner tried to pass him in 3 but rossi wen on the outside was fucking AMAZING... even Hopkins was like... HOLY SHIT! :lol:

"and rossi.....AROUND THE...... OUTSIDE?!?!?!??!?!?!!"