Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   new to the forum (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=19340)

Mikey 06-04-2011 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 474068)
Welcome! How far is goodyear from Phoenix? May be looking at Phoenix for job opps after I get out of school or for grad school.

Goodyear is a suburb on the west side of town. I was born on the east side and actually had the pleasure of riding at AMP when it was still open, before the assholes that built houses around it got it shut down.

Welcome, Prowler. That '99 R1 is really nice.

defector 06-04-2011 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prowler (Post 473928)
i live by peeblecreek and indain school.maybe we go for a ride sometime....

Man, you are close. I am at 156th and Indian School. Only one problem with a ride - all my stuff is track only.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 474068)
Welcome! How far is goodyear from Phoenix? May be looking at Phoenix for job opps after I get out of school or for grad school.

It is about a 1/2hr commute for me to my office in north central Phx.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 474083)
Goodyear is a suburb on the west side of town. I was born on the east side and actually had the pleasure of riding at AMP when it was still open

They had 1 event there in Oct (cagers only), when they were allowed to re-open. I haven't seen anything since.

prowler 06-04-2011 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tached1000rr (Post 473941)
Welcome, just wondering which of your 3 bikes is your favorite?

hard to say,each has thier own personality.the 04 is now the wifes bike,so i hardly ride it anymore.the 99 is like a best friend.it's nice,the suspension is very compaint compared to the bmw.it has a light neutral steering feel to it.brakes feel a little wooden,but,they do have the original hoses on it too.the exhaust note is amost non exsistent on it(i really like that).the whole package is just stupid smooth on the road.twist the throttle it just goes...quietly.

the bmw....well,that's a whole 'nother animal.i have the suspension set on the stiff side which you feel everything.steering is very quick.the brakes are the best i've felt on a bike yet.the engine just wants to go fast....it feels like i'm holding it back.spin it up to 9k and it turns into godzilla going on a rampage.it gather speed so fast it's unreal.good thing it has good brakes...lol.

as for the favorite?around town...the 99 i think.need to get somewhere quick....the the bmw.but niether do anything wrong...just different.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 474083)
Welcome, Prowler. That '99 R1 is really nice.

thanks....glad i found this place.

azoomm 06-04-2011 03:06 PM

Welcome! Nice collection of toys.

Porkchop 06-04-2011 07:49 PM

Wow, you guys are right near my uncle. He lives right near Trilogy golf course up a little closer to Vistancia, and is a member at Blackstone CC too. If you take 303N to N Vistancia blvd you are right there. But you probably already know that. :lol:

prowler 06-04-2011 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porkchop (Post 474151)
Wow, you guys are right near my uncle. He lives right near Trilogy golf course up a little closer to Vistancia, and is a member at Blackstone CC too. If you take 303N to N Vistancia blvd you are right there. But you probably already know that. :lol:

yeah...he's out by all the auto test tracks.

would'nt that be fun....taking the bike on a test track?mmmmm....lol

kenvinlee89 07-11-2011 04:52 AM

Hi my name is Kenvin . Im from Toronto Canada . Nice to meet u all!

Particle Man 07-12-2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenvinlee89 (Post 481016)
Hi my name is Kenvin . Im from Toronto Canada . Nice to meet u all!

First post is a threadjack.

You'll fit in perfectly :lol:

101lifts2 07-25-2011 11:01 PM

I remember you dude...what's up.