Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Northeast Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   SE rally travel plans (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=13079)

Dave 02-05-2010 04:13 AM

hey fred, are you and scoot just doin the official days or somethng extra?

Phenix_Rider 02-05-2010 08:41 AM

I really can't plan anything yet since I have no idea what I'll be doing that far out. Last year I split the ride down into two days, but I don't know what my brother is doing this year. Give me two-three months :lol:

derf 02-05-2010 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 332206)
hey fred, are you and scoot just doin the official days or somethng extra?

I think i might be leaving here that monday staying at Bragg until wed then riding over to the rally for wed afternoon, then sunday ride back to Bragg, pick up the truck and head home.

Dave 02-05-2010 02:05 PM

hrm we prolly ought to get the three of us together at some point and plan this shit out

Sixxxxer 02-07-2010 11:39 AM

Dave...I am gonna leave Thursday So we get there Late thursday Early Friday so Friday we dont waste on travel so We can ride...Stay Friday Night Saturday Night and ride sunday and leave that evening sometime...Be home by monday...Thats my gameplan.

And by the sounds of it Fred is riding and so is tommy...So we just need to test fit both the bikes in the bed of the truck...I'm pretty sure I can fit it but We might have to install an extra tie down or two to accommodate Two bikes. It would save money on gas not pulling a trailer.

Dave 02-07-2010 12:11 PM

from what fred was saying last night hes either riding or getting tommy's trailer behind you so that all works. we sharing a cabin?

derf 02-07-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 333446)
from what fred was saying last night hes either riding or getting tommy's trailer behind you so that all works. we sharing a cabin?

That depends on my brother, if he is coming then yes I am riding, if not then I am driving with you and scott

tommymac 02-07-2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 333446)

I have 2 spots open in the cabin I booked if need be.

Phenix_Rider 02-07-2010 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 333467)
I have 2 spots open in the cabin I booked if need be.

When do you need the money for it?

tommymac 02-07-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 333469)
When do you need the money for it?

I iwll send my associates out to find you :lol:

I think they dinged my card for like 80 or 90 bucks yesterday and the rest will prolly go through at checkout so we could just pony up when were down there. When I saw people were booking cabins already I figured let me reserve something since it seemed our plans were up in the air with whoc comming in when and how. Also some of the guys may be bringing their SO's.