Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   International Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   We need some international representation... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=533)

NONE_too_SOFT 03-14-2008 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 16783)
(insert thank you smilie here)

classic.

Chuck41 03-15-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by byron12 (Post 16490)
did anybody pm chuckadameus? He is from australia and a knowledgeable poster.

Ok, so I took my time, but I got here eventually!

Trip 03-16-2008 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck41 (Post 17273)

good to see you here, chuck

Mr Lefty 03-16-2008 04:07 PM

Quote:

Nice! :welcome:

how's life treat'n ya down south?!

I wished I had a bit more money as I was gonna try to fly down this coming winter... still may if I win the lottery... I'd love to see Sydney

Chuck41 03-16-2008 04:24 PM

G'day Ebbs
All good down this way, I've spent the last cupla weeks trying to get the T250 back together. Next Weekend is Easter, and the Barry Sheene Memorial race meeting, which our club holds every year. I've got a top picture of the bike, but I cant post attachments just yet! I might have to do some post-whoring to get up to speed.

I had a couple of calls to bring the tipping comp over here, but I'll leave it where it is for this year.

NONE_too_SOFT 03-16-2008 04:41 PM

were all following ebbs GP league for the most part anyways. gets a little more in depth than the tipping contest.

Mule 03-16-2008 05:05 PM

i'm representing north cuba

vabarber2 03-16-2008 05:28 PM

Quote:

Congrats! Welcome over chuck!!

Mr Lefty 03-16-2008 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck41 (Post 17638)
G'day Ebbs
All good down this way, I've spent the last cupla weeks trying to get the T250 back together. Next Weekend is Easter, and the Barry Sheene Memorial race meeting, which our club holds every year. I've got a top picture of the bike, but I cant post attachments just yet! I might have to do some post-whoring to get up to speed.

I had a couple of calls to bring the tipping comp over here, but I'll leave it where it is for this year.

can't wait to see the pics!

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 17646)
were all following ebbs GP league for the most part anyways. gets a little more in depth than the tipping contest.

yeah though i'd still like the tipping contest Chuck did... I liked the points for picking who's on the podium... and EXTRA for getting the actual position correct too... so if you picked stoner 1st and he finished 3rd... you still got a little points... unlike my league.

azoomm 03-16-2008 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck41 (Post 17638)
G'day Ebbs

Hi! What part of Sydney? I was down there a long long time ago performing at the Royal Easter Show... and still have quite a few friends down there. Though, most now live up in Brisbane.

I can't wait to see pictures!!